Pages:
Author

Topic: ★ REAL "Double Your Bitcoin" Opportunity! ★ Online Since 2011 ✌ - page 3. (Read 30115 times)

legendary
Activity: 1974
Merit: 1007
I am working on a brand new type of "free bitcoin website" and it will give away free bitcoin to the members with no work and no captcha needed to earn the bitcoin.  It will be very popular and I will post more news here when it is ready to go live.

This new project (like all of our other projects) will help to improve our revenue streams and that means our investors can get paid in full faster in the future.

Invest with us and earn good profits while helping us to create great new bitcoin services and websites for the community.

I am still working on the new service and I should have it ready within a month or so.

Just to let you guys know, our revenue streams are flowing at a great rate and everything is on the raise.

We are currently working on making our main bitcoin faucet into the "highest paying faucet on the net"

We always have more room for new investments because we use the investments to run all of our services and help to create new services for the crypto community.

Feel free to ask any questions you guys may have about this offer and I will be happy to help because we are 100% open and honest about what and how we do things.

If you want to toss me a PM before it's launched, I will help out by adding it to my directory. Should be a win-win for us, Smiley.
Activity: 42
Merit: 0
Just so you know, today is the last day for new deposits to get their first monthly payment on 7/01/2015

All deposits made after the 20th will get their first monthly payment on 8/01/2015

Invest with us - we work everyday to make a better crypto community.

Just an update:

The next investor payments will be sent on 7/01/2015 and its looking like a great month so far.

I give my word that this offer is real and I really am doing great things with the investors bitcoin. I use the investments to better improve all the bitcoin related services I run and it also helps me to create new services and products to provide to the crypto community.

My offer may pay a high return but that is over time (about 5 - 7 months) with the monthly profit share payments.

We are NOT a ponzi!

We earn our profits from:

Ad revenues (from many ad networks)
Referral commissions (from lots and lots of bitcoin sites...too many to list)
Direct sales of services or products (web design help, banner design, marketing memberships, ect.)

We take out the cost of running the site, then the profits are split with all our active investors in the form of bitcoin payments and the blockchain Txid is posted to the public as proof of payments.

Feel free to contact me if you have any questions or need help investing with us.
Good day everyone, our revenue streams are flowing better than ever so the next months investor payments should be our biggest payments to date!

I just want to thank all of our bitcoin investors for helping us to keep our bitcoin services running as well as allowing us to create great new services to offer to the crypto community... We could not do it without you.

Have a great day everyone and feel free to contact me if you have any questions or need help. Wink
Invest with us and we will make you guaranteed profits and you will allow us to create more great services for the crypto community.

Contact us today and let us help you make more money with your bitcoin.

I am 100% open and honest so feel free to ask any questions and I will be glad to help.
I am working on a brand new type of "free bitcoin website" and it will give away free bitcoin to the members with no work and no captcha needed to earn the bitcoin.  It will be very popular and I will post more news here when it is ready to go live.

This new project (like all of our other projects) will help to improve our revenue streams and that means our investors can get paid in full faster in the future.

Invest with us and earn good profits while helping us to create great new bitcoin services and websites for the community.

I am still working on the new service and I should have it ready within a month or so.

Just to let you guys know, our revenue streams are flowing at a great rate and everything is on the raise.

We are currently working on making our main bitcoin faucet into the "highest paying faucet on the net"

We always have more room for new investments because we use the investments to run all of our services and help to create new services for the crypto community.

Feel free to ask any questions you guys may have about this offer and I will be happy to help because we are 100% open and honest about what and how we do things.

Little Update:

Some sites are having API problems and it is slowing deposits.
https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/how-can-we-know-if-a-site-uses-blockchaininfo-api-1088408

I just wanted to let you all know this offer is not affected by the issue at all.

Just make sure to contact us at [email protected] after you make your bitcoin investment so we can make sure it gets in our records, then you will get paid EVERY month (on the 1st) until you have been paid the total 200% in return.

... simple, stable, profit.  Wink
ponzi thats first post made on 2015 online since 2011? SEEMS LEGIT

The website has been online since 2011 and it is paid till 2018.

This offer is legit and feel free to post any questions and I will be glad to help.
the title is very confusing, it seems that the doubling option is running since 2011

oh sorry about that... It means our site has been online since 2011 and we have the domain paid for until 2018 (we are not going anywhere) Wink

Most of the sites that offer a "bitcoin investment opportunity" are done on "throwaway sites" that the admins can just take offline when they want to scam the people... My offer is on my long lasting website and we are growing at a great rate.

My offer will NOT make you rich but it WILL make you profit on your investments (over time)

Activity: 420
Merit: 250

This offer is legit and feel free to post any questions and I will be glad to help.
the title is very confusing, it seems that the doubling option is running since 2011

Activity: 406
Merit: 250
If your looking to invest in a project that actually helps the crypto community while also earning you some nice profit, then look no further!

Feel free to ask any questions you may have and I will be happy to help.
This time of the month is when we need bitcoin investments the most. To keep our faucets flowing ( keeps the revenues flowing at the higher rate.)

Any investments made before the 20th of the month will get their first monthly payment on July 1st.
Activity: 107
Merit: 10
I received my first monthly paiement last week

https://blockchain.info/fr/tx/182f3d5eaa057f70770eb41e38197339c99a30d9c179aeaaf836aa7fac3eaa50

I'll probably invest more on this program
We are doing some great things with investors funds...

Keeping our faucets running
Helping others to start their own faucet sites
Sending out paid bitcoin newsletters (teaches people about the new services and warns about new scams)
Expanding our website network (so we can raise our revenue streams)

Also we are working on some great new bitcoin services (will be announced later)

Every time you guys invest with us, you are helping to make a bigger and better crypto community for the future.

...oh yeah, and your making some easy profit at the same time! Smiley

Feel free to post any questions you may have and I will be happy to help.

Let's work together to make our community a better place.

Invest Or Get More Details at >>> http://moneyinpjs.com/invest-bitcoin/

We are doing great things for the bitcoin community and helping our investors to make some easy profits at the same time.

Over the next few months you will see our bitcoin website network will be getting allot bigger and that means our revenue streams will raise as well.

We will be starting our own bitcoin ad network, Paid to click site and a new unique service that will help everyone to make more bitcoin online everyday with little to no work.

I love the crypto community and I am here to help you all if you have any questions.

Let's work together to make the bitcoin community a bigger and better place in the future.

Note To Current Investors:

Now this offer is listed on one of the investment monitor threads here on bitcointalk: https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/m.11535187

Each month, Please post your payment proof in this thread as well as on the monitor thread (above)

Hiii there
Its an interesting investment program that you have here. I just need to know how long an investor must wait to get 200%??
Yes i know u already share detail about many income, i just want to know your honest personal target...

Thx alot if u can reply me by pm, just in case i lost or miss this thread..

PM sent Wink
Activity: 560
Merit: 500

Note To Current Investors:

Now this offer is listed on one of the investment monitor threads here on bitcointalk: https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/m.11535187

Each month, Please post your payment proof in this thread as well as on the monitor thread (above)

Hiii there
Its an interesting investment program that you have here. I just need to know how long an investor must wait to get 200%??
Yes i know u already share detail about many income, i just want to know your honest personal target...

Thx alot if u can reply me by pm, just in case i lost or miss this thread..
Pages:
Jump to: