Pages:
Author

Topic: ★ REAL "Double Your Bitcoin" Opportunity! ★ Online Since 2011 ✌ - page 6. (Read 30115 times)

Activity: 28
Merit: 0
That is good karl, im waiting for your public key for be sure that anyone will suplant you, if you need help just write it Smiley

ok, I just sent you a PM Wink
Activity: 266
Merit: 10
That is good karl, im waiting for your public key for be sure that anyone will suplant you, if you need help just write it Smiley

Terrible accusations from that dmugetsu,
I sent him mail as well as posting in his thread.

I was able to work it out with him and he has removed my site from the list.

Time will show that this offer is real because our current investors will be getting their first monthly payment at the end of this month.

legendary
Activity: 1134
Merit: 1000
Soon, I have to go away.
karl if you are changing constantly of username i recommend you start to use pgp encryption and sign your messages, that is the right way for all the users know that is karl and not a impostor, is a suggestion

Thanks for the tip. I am new to pgp but I will learn how to do it soon.

Also I see some guy has listed me and my site as a scam at    https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=967149.0

I can tell you that person has no idea what they are talking about.

They have no proof that I ever did anyone wrong.

I try very hard everyday to help others (running bitcoin faucets, earning more from faucets and answering any question people ask me.

Just use your head and make a decision for yourself.

Terrible accusations from that dmugetsu,
I sent him mail as well as posting in his thread.
karl if you are changing constantly of username i recommend you start to use pgp encryption and sign your messages, that is the right way for all the users know that is karl and not a impostor, is a suggestion

Thanks for the tip. I am new to pgp but I will learn how to do it soon.

Also I see some guy has listed me and my site as a scam at    https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=967149.0

I can tell you that person has no idea what they are talking about.

They have no proof that I ever did anyone wrong.

I try very hard everyday to help others (running bitcoin faucets, earning more from faucets and answering any question people ask me.

Just use your head and make a decision for yourself.

Activity: 44
Activity: 790
Merit: 505
Also, just so people know...

Our first monthly investors payments will be sending out on 4/1/15 and I will post all the payment proof. This is a REAL "double your bitcoin" offer and it will NOT happen overnight but it WILL happen for everyone, in time. 

Note: You can verify that my username is the only current bitcointalk username for MoneyInPJs.com at the bottom of this page: http://moneyinpjs.com/invest-bitcoin/

Cheers Karl. PM sent, let me know when we can catch up.

I like to take Sundays off but I can't help myself. Tongue

I love to work.  Grin

I will be online a few times today if anyone has any questions or needs help.

It's a great day to be alive!

Good morning everyone, I have allot of work to do today and it all goes to improve our site and pay back our investors. Wink

hi Karl,

I see from your site that this is the real you. I have looked over your site for the last hour. Looks good mate.  Grin

- i am interested in running a "ready to go faucet" which you indicated you would help set up. ( i don't have Skype running atm) If this is true, send me a PM and we can discuss. I eventually would like several faucets once i get the hang of it. Ive seen a lot of broke faucets and its ugly to see, i don't want to see that happen to mine..   Wink

- secondly i am willing to invest, not sure how much ..... perhaps from 0.2-0.5 to see how it goes. I do have some questions.  Again, i would like to discuss this in PM.

I wait to hear from you.

cheers

Thanks for the kind words. Wink

I just sent you a PM with all the info you need to get started.

Feel free to contact me if you need help or have questions.

thanks Karl. I've replied.

One of our forum member's made a nice youtube video about moneyinpjs>> https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=gaxpYEl3K-k

Every day we do more marketing using many methods to ensure the traffic flow will continue to grow.

All investments will make us work harder at marketing and providing more great services to the bitcoin community. I want to thank all our current investors for making all of this possible. I have many great new plans for the future and it could not happen without you guys.

If anyone has any questions or needs help, just contact me or reply here.  Wink
hi Karl,

I see from your site that this is the real you. I have looked over your site for the last hour. Looks good mate.  Grin

- i am interested in running a "ready to go faucet" which you indicated you would help set up. ( i don't have Skype running atm) If this is true, send me a PM and we can discuss. I eventually would like several faucets once i get the hang of it. Ive seen a lot of broke faucets and its ugly to see, i don't want to see that happen to mine..   Wink

- secondly i am willing to invest, not sure how much ..... perhaps from 0.2-0.5 to see how it goes. I do have some questions.  Again, i would like to discuss this in PM.

I wait to hear from you.

cheers

Thanks for the kind words. Wink

I just sent you a PM with all the info you need to get started.

Feel free to contact me if you need help or have questions.
hi Karl,

I wait to hear from you.

cheers

Just so everyone knows... I am Karl and all my other forum accounts are now inactive.

This is my new forum account because as you can see, my "ISellScripts" account got banned.

I had to pay 130K satoshi to be able to use this new account so I hope they do not ban me too fast.
I really am not doing anything bad here but the mods have it out for me.
I do admit that I have broke some posting rules in the past but I am trying my best to follow the rules and still provide the best help and services I can to the bitcoin community.

I will be posting my current bitcointalk forum username at the bottom of this page:   http://moneyinpjs.com/invest-bitcoin/
(so you can always verify what username is really me (the real owner of moneyinpjs))

i dont understand so why they have banned the op account ? can the mods post something or you for clarify what is wrong :S

I was banned for not following posting rules (I posted too much and multiple times) in the past and I am sorry for that. I tried to talk to the mods about it and they say that I should stay banned just because i "evaded a ban" but I do not have time for kid games. If they have a problem with my posting, then contact me about it. I have NEVER gotten a single PM or email from a mod.

I am way too busy running all my bitcoin/crypto services to stay away from this forum...so I decided that I will just make a new account every time they ban my account (because of the "evading" thing) so I can continue with my work of trying to make the bitcoin community bigger and better.

You can decide to trust me or not but I can say that this forums "trust system" is not 100% true because anyone can just give a negative feedback without ever talking to the person or dealing with them. That makes that system not work as it should.

I am a honest person and even if they ban my account here, I will honor all investments and agreements.

I have had bitcoin loans out when I was first banned and that was the main reason to make another forum account so I could contact the lender and repay him and I did repay him with a bonus because I repaid a little late. Wink

BTW, I also had to pay 130K satoshi "ransom" just to be able to post with this new account...and I bet it only lasts a few days before they ban me again without trying to talk to me. They should be an adult and let's work out our differences with some PM's

Activity: 266
Merit: 10
Just so everyone knows... I am Karl and all my other forum accounts are now inactive.

This is my new forum account because as you can see, my "ISellScripts" account got banned.

I had to pay 130K satoshi to be able to use this new account so I hope they do not ban me too fast.
I really am not doing anything bad here but the mods have it out for me.
I do admit that I have broke some posting rules in the past but I am trying my best to follow the rules and still provide the best help and services I can to the bitcoin community.

I will be posting my current bitcointalk forum username at the bottom of this page:   http://moneyinpjs.com/invest-bitcoin/
(so you can always verify what username is really me (the real owner of moneyinpjs))

i dont understand so why they have banned the op account ? can the mods post something or you for clarify what is wrong :S
Hey Karl I have seen a lot new ads from you today, and the new faucet looks cool

http://bitcoinsbest.com/

1000 satoshi was sent to your FaucetBOX.com address.  Grin

Yes that is one of our new websites to expand our revenue streams.

It all goes to help repay our investors and expand our services to the bitcoin community.

Like I said, This offer will make you money and help us to offer great services to the bitcoin community. (help the community)  Wink

legendary
Activity: 1134
Merit: 1000
Soon, I have to go away.
Hey Karl I have seen a lot new ads from you today, and the new faucet looks cool

http://bitcoinsbest.com/

1000 satoshi was sent to your FaucetBOX.com address.  Grin
Activity: 616
Merit: 500
What the hell. Now there´s three. This is getting way out in space. Will follow though.

Good luck, g

Yes I know, I am sorry for the confusion but it's what I have to do to keep in touch with everyone on this forum.

You can see at http://moneyinpjs.com/invest-bitcoin/ I will be posting my most current bitcointalk username there so you can check if it's really Karl (me)  Wink

Yeah, I guess you´re the real deal. But then again I believed the other two wankers  Grin

Anyway, like I said it´s on my radar. May be in touch later, not liquid right now.

Good luck, g
What the hell. Now there´s three. This is getting way out in space. Will follow though.

Good luck, g

Yes I know, I am sorry for the confusion but it's what I have to do to keep in touch with everyone on this forum.

You can see at http://moneyinpjs.com/invest-bitcoin/ I will be posting my most current bitcointalk username there so you can check if it's really Karl (me)  Wink
Activity: 616
Merit: 500

Good luck, g
Pages:
Jump to: