Pages:
Author

Topic: Real friends. - page 2. (Read 11965 times)

Activity: 210
Merit: 0
March 31, 2018, 04:27:23 AM
a true friend is a friend who dare to be good and a true friend is a friend who never said bad behind but said well in front

A true friend is someone you can count on no matter what happens. You can call him/her a friend even if you are far from each other, no matter the distance, nothing changes. A true firends accepts all your flaws and never lets you down. He/she supports you and tells you the truth even if it hurts. He/she is honest enough to tell you if you are wrong, and gives you advice whenever yiu need one.
Activity: 87
March 30, 2018, 11:34:36 PM
a true friend is a friend who dare to be good and a true friend is a friend who never said bad behind but said well in front
Activity: 322
March 30, 2018, 06:08:11 PM
True friends are people who you can always trust and who will be with you till the end. They won't judge you but try to help in any way they can. What I like about my friends is that even if I am wrong about something (and I don't understand it at the moment), they won't criticise me but try to show me my mistakes.
Activity: 588
Merit: 250
March 30, 2018, 04:11:44 PM
I believe that someday i will met more reliable people. Nowadays i have only one guy i can call real friend because he's always close and know everything i need.
Activity: 110
March 30, 2018, 03:47:11 PM
friends who are always there when we are happy and hard
Activity: 5
March 30, 2018, 02:36:49 PM
There is too much these days about people have friends as snakes disguise. Well let us take a moment appreciate the real friends. I bet people still have real friends, the ones who truly stand by them no matter what happens. We waste too much time complaining about the bad people we have in our life. Why not appreciate the ones who have been in our life as a blessing. I've been blessed with a whole bunch of real friends who support me no matter what. Are you also among the blessed ones?
If you ask someone how many friends they have they would probably reply with an unrealistic figure. Most of us are lucky to be able to count true friends on more than one hand, any more are likely to be acquaintances.
Activity: 73
March 30, 2018, 02:52:15 AM
yes ... I have some real friends who are always there in my happy and sad .. and I am grateful for that ...
Activity: 408
Merit: 100
www.bitpaction.com
March 29, 2018, 11:40:22 PM
Real friends are the friends that even you are far away from each other and only sometimes meet still not change when you meet them.they always text and chat you.and friwnds that will help you in any situation.
Activity: 1414
Merit: 260
March 29, 2018, 08:58:08 PM
Real friends are the one who could help you for times that you are depressed. They're always at your side giving advice and motivation that will put you in the right track. Also real friends are trusted to any secrets that you have. And they are hard to find.
Activity: 17
March 29, 2018, 02:27:50 PM
People are different so you have different type of friends, you have best friends whom you consider as a family, you have friends from college & highschool who you always hang out with to have fun. You can call anyone you know a friend but not all of them will treat you as a friend. So if you're a true friend to others then it will not be hard for you to have real friends
Activity: 210
Merit: 10
https://eloncity.io/
March 29, 2018, 11:47:07 AM
Today it is very difficult to make a real friend. I think that real friends are known not only in grief, but also in joy. We are all ready to come to our neighbor for help in a difficult moment, but it is more difficult to rejoice for another when he is happy.
Activity: 270
Merit: 10
March 29, 2018, 08:27:58 AM
To be with a person in a sunny and joyful time for him is simple. But to be there when he has troubles for troubles - it's worth a lot. At the moment when you are really bad, and you seemingly lost everything, look around and look around - those who still support you, real friends, others need to let go.
Activity: 36
March 29, 2018, 08:16:11 AM
Real friends stay with us when we feel sad. They always love us.
Activity: 123
March 29, 2018, 07:43:14 AM
Real friends are valuable. OMG. I love my real friends. I love my friends
Activity: 10
March 29, 2018, 07:29:02 AM
1 out 10 of the friends we have is our true friends. In my opinion, a real friend is only few nowadays. Most of the time, our friends are the one who will pull is down. True friend can be measure when you have a problem. Real friend will always at your back whether you are good or bad, whether you are happy or not and whether you have a problems or not. And sad to say, it is limited right now.
Activity: 92
March 29, 2018, 06:51:16 AM
I think that true friend is very expensive beyond anything else. Out of a hundred people there is not necessarily anyone who can be a true friend. In general, they only pretend to be true friends when in front of the eyes, while behind even hit or shake our evil. The name of a true friend of age or value is almost equal to the love of mother, he will not do all kinds of keburfukan to us, but sebalaiknya will do things for the good of both of us
Activity: 5
March 29, 2018, 06:43:10 AM
There is too much these days about people have friends as snakes disguise. Well let us take a moment appreciate the real friends. I bet people still have real friends, the ones who truly stand by them no matter what happens. We waste too much time complaining about the bad people we have in our life. Why not appreciate the ones who have been in our life as a blessing. I've been blessed with a whole bunch of real friends who support me no matter what. Are you also among the blessed ones?
Yes, I am blessed to have a real friend in my life. He always helps me in need. And this is very amazing things in our lifes friends
Activity: 44
March 29, 2018, 06:18:05 AM
the good friend in our life is needs. well our friends  from many cooperation getting am.so I love my friends.
Activity: 280
Merit: 1
March 29, 2018, 06:15:15 AM
The real friend is that he loves his friend more than himself and is happily beside him
Activity: 21
March 29, 2018, 05:02:36 AM
Real friends are the friends who love you , no matter what situation or status you have.
Pages:
Jump to: