Pages:
Author

Topic: Real friends. - page 63. (Read 11965 times)

Activity: 52
Merit: 0
October 04, 2017, 12:42:21 PM
There is too much these days about people have friends as snakes disguise. Well let us take a moment appreciate the real friends. I bet people still have real friends, the ones who truly stand by them no matter what happens. We waste too much time complaining about the bad people we have in our life. Why not appreciate the ones who have been in our life as a blessing. I've been blessed with a whole bunch of real friends who support me no matter what. Are you also among the blessed ones?

Real friends are there whenever you need them and so you are if they need you, they don't judge you because they know you and especially they won't make you down. They would be there if the world is against you.
Activity: 86
Merit: 1
October 04, 2017, 12:38:34 PM
Yes, that's great if you have a real friends, I have 4 best friends and many more good friends, but I can 100 percent trust only to these four ones Smiley
Activity: 49
Merit: 1
October 04, 2017, 12:20:33 PM
There is too much these days about people have friends as snakes disguise. Well let us take a moment appreciate the real friends. I bet people still have real friends, the ones who truly stand by them no matter what happens. We waste too much time complaining about the bad people we have in our life. Why not appreciate the ones who have been in our life as a blessing. I've been blessed with a whole bunch of real friends who support me no matter what. Are you also among the blessed ones?
Pages:
Jump to: