Pages:
Author

Topic: Real Time Charting, Order Book, and Time & Sales - page 25. (Read 85520 times)

legendary
Activity: 1868
Merit: 1023
I like the site.

Suggestion: have a link that would let users hide the bid/ask orders that are smaller than a certain size.   Maybe links to hide < 1 BTC and < 10 BTC.  This would remove a lot of the clutter in the bids/asks.
rjk
Activity: 448
Merit: 250
1ngldh
The new host is seriously faster, but maybe I am the only one looking so far. So fast.  Cool

I also wrote a significant modification to the way it fetches the bars for the chart, so new server + new code should result in a better experience.

Its working again. What browser do you recommend, Clark? In my current browser, there are masses of yellow lines whenever I mouse over the chart, making it unreadable, like so:

The new client-side code has a fix for this that hopefully works now. The issue here is that I can't recreate that bug, so I'm guessing a little bit. Please let me know if anything changes for you.
Thanks! it seems to work. BTW, I was/am using Pale Moon for Windows (x64 bit version). It also works in SRWare Iron.
Activity: 548
Merit: 502
So much code.
The new host is seriously faster, but maybe I am the only one looking so far. So fast.  Cool

I also wrote a significant modification to the way it fetches the bars for the chart, so new server + new code should result in a better experience.

Its working again. What browser do you recommend, Clark? In my current browser, there are masses of yellow lines whenever I mouse over the chart, making it unreadable, like so:

The new client-side code has a fix for this that hopefully works now. The issue here is that I can't recreate that bug, so I'm guessing a little bit. Please let me know if anything changes for you.
Activity: 378
"Yes I am a pirate, 200 years too late."

Blazing speed!
rjk
1ngldh

Activity: 349
So much code.
And we're back, hopefully for a while this time.

I have changed hosting to BitVPS, and for their awesome help, I am placing a graphic ad on my site.

Please let me know if anything is awry with the new hosting. There are some client- and server-side tweaks that should make the site faster when loading data from the exchange.

Of all the days to be down, this one had to be the one with the crazy price action!
legendary
Activity: 1904
Merit: 1002
Are things back up yet?  I saw a screenshot that looked like they had the site running.

Still seeing "Server Transfer in Progress" here.
Activity: 378
"Yes I am a pirate, 200 years too late."
Are things back up yet?  I saw a screenshot that looked like they had the site running.
So much code.
and ofc on a day where bitcoin jumps from 6,9 to 4,64 and back to 6,5 in less then 12 hours oh well ... hope it gets up soon Smiley

Yeah, it's crazy! Someone is currently buying ~86k coins!
Activity: 147
Merit: 100
PooL-X.eu
and ofc on a day where bitcoin jumps from 6,9 to 4,64 and back to 6,5 in less then 12 hours oh well ... hope it gets up soon Smiley
So much code.
When I visit http://bitcoin.clarkmoody.com it says "Account Suspended".  Did you run out of bandwidth?

Bandwidth is not the issue.

I maxed out the processor on my shared server. (Yes I know I should have VPS/AWS by now)

I'll be working on a server migration today.
donator
Activity: 477
donations dried up, so quick send a few coins  Wink
rjk
1ngldh
NOOOOOOOOOOOO not my favorite goxlive alternative!
Please come back to life!
Activity: 784
Merit: 1000
bitcoin hundred-aire
When I visit http://bitcoin.clarkmoody.com it says "Account Suspended".  Did you run out of bandwidth?

+1 I'm getting the same thing
Activity: 176
Merit: 106
XMR = BTC in 2010. Rise chikun.
So much code.
It would be great to see a longer time line as well (past two years)

When I load bars, I get 1440 of them. This equates to:
  • One day of minute bars
  • Fifteen days of 15-minute bars
  • ~4 Years of daily bars

MtGox has been in operation since July of last year, so that is the extent of the chart.
Activity: 533
Merit: 501
It would be great to see a longer time line as well (past two years)
So much code.
I don't get it. If it worked before, they keep fixing it until it breaks? Huh  Cheesy

I was conducting a bandwidth-reduction effort, and sending a bunch of quotes on either side of an integer is a great way to send too many bytes down the pipe. However, if you can't represent those integers in your programming language, then nothing will work...
Activity: 616
Merit: 500
I don't get it. If it worked before, they keep fixing it until it breaks? Huh  Cheesy
Pages:
Jump to: