Pages:
Author

Topic: Real Time Charting, Order Book, and Time & Sales - page 29. (Read 85520 times)

donator
Activity: 2772
Merit: 1019
Awesome! Just one suggestion: can you increase/introduce space between candles?

You can Ctrl+Drag on the chart to change the bar spacing.

ha! awesome. what other tricks?

oh, and what's the meaning of filled vs. non-filled candle sticks?
Activity: 548
Merit: 502
So much code.

You can Ctrl+Drag on the chart to change the bar spacing.
donator
Hey all, please check the OP and refresh the page! We've just launched an interactive chart on the page.

Activity: 350
Merit: 250
The interactive chart is looking amazing Clark. Thank you for providing this service to the community.

A small donation on the way as soon as I receive my next mining income. Smiley
So much code.
Hey all, please check the OP and refresh the page! We've just launched an interactive chart on the page.
Activity: 602
Merit: 501
You shouldn't need this feature if you're using the site properly (with the Bitcoin Data Platform tab active at all times)  Wink

But I added it anyway.

Thanks Smiley
So much code.
Suggestion: Display the last price in the page title

You shouldn't need this feature if you're using the site properly (with the Bitcoin Data Platform tab active at all times)  Wink

But I added it anyway.
Activity: 602
Merit: 501
Suggestion: Display the last price in the page title

Activity: 378
"Yes I am a pirate, 200 years too late."
I keep seeing the depth failing to update.  I have it set to group by .01 and ill wait 10 min or so and refresh the page and the totals are different. 

What browser / OS are you using?

After the upgrade to socket.io, I've not had any problems with Chrome or Opera.

Here is a screen shot for you.

Before
http://screenshotuploader.com/s/Kui1gxbCR7v

After Refresh
http://screenshotuploader.com/s/iNDnRR15tQd

I keep seeing the depth failing to update.  I have it set to group by .01 and ill wait 10 min or so and refresh the page and the totals are different. 

I use Comodo Dragon (Chome Based), but also using Chrome on the notebook and having the same issues.
So much code.

So much code.
It looks like there is a bug where the "Last" price in the ticker has been scaled down by a factor of 1000:

Thanks for the spot. I've just launched the fix.
Activity: 408
Merit: 261
Hi Clark,

It looks like there is a bug where the "Last" price in the ticker has been scaled down by a factor of 1000:

So much code.
With the recent upgrade to socket.io, the MtGox data is now available in Chrome again, as well as other browsers that lacked previous support.

Thanks to MagicalTux for moving on this!
So much code.
It looks like the WebSocket is back online, but Chrome support is still missing.
donator
On October 19, MtGox just launched a new API call that returns the whole book!

https://mtgox.com/api/1/BTCUSD/public/fulldepth

Are you saying I should close the old forum thread or redirect users of /order-book/ to the main page at bitcoin.clarkmoody.com ?

I meant the thread. I've been monitoring that old thread and didn't know about the new one here. Maybe I'm not alone.

Thanks for the info on mtgox api.

Thanks for an awesome product, btw. I've been using it instead of my own trading clients for keepinp up to date on mtgox market ever since my websocket troubles started.
So much code.
On October 19, MtGox just launched a new API call that returns the whole book!

https://mtgox.com/api/1/BTCUSD/public/fulldepth

Are you saying I should close the old forum thread or redirect users of /order-book/ to the main page at bitcoin.clarkmoody.com ?
donator
I just discovered this thread, should this one be used instead of the "old one" (realtime orderbook with websockets)? if so, maybe send people here and close the other one?

I've updated the code a bit to fix a few bugs.

Seen that, thanks!

Also, when loading the orders, we now get the entire order book, instead of just the tiny amount MtGox used to send.

Awesome! Just one question: HOW?
So much code.
I've updated the code a bit to fix a few bugs.

Also, when loading the orders, we now get the entire order book, instead of just the tiny amount MtGox used to send.

You might have to refresh your browser to make sure to get the latest JavaScript code.
Pages:
Jump to: