Pages:
Author

Topic: Reason why crypto currency prices continues to dip - page 3. (Read 18446 times)

Activity: 1764
Merit: 10
Simply, investors have become much smarter and do not want to invest in a dead market, when the market will start to recover, then it will be possible to start making investments in a fast manner, and now can only invest at your own risk and completely blindy.
Activity: 448
Merit: 2
I agree with your opinion, in my opinion, investors who have a lot of money at their disposal are still waiting for a more favorable rate to enter the market. Most crypto enthusiasts, whose income can be called average or even low, have long succumbed to panic and sold their coins. When you see that the price is constantly moving down, you can hardly believe that it can return to the indicators of 2017.
Activity: 406
Merit: 1
First of all, prices are falling due to a decrease in capitalization, and this decrease is most likely due to indignation in the cryptocurrency market!
Activity: 1344
I would not say that they are falling at the moment now we are in a horizontal movement. Even more likely to continue climbing.
copper member
Activity: 10
Merit: 0
Honestly, many cryptocurrencies dip in value because they have no utility. There's no "need" for them to exist.
In many cases, cryptocurrencies add more of a hindrance than they add value to a product.

The good news is that we're starting to see more and more projects in the works that actually have utility, and that have a legitimate reason to use a token or cryptocurrency.
Activity: 462
Merit: 14
Cryptocurrency, like ordinary money, depends on the situation in the world. Everyone knows that the world is now far from stability. In this regard, altcoins continue to lose value. Finding the moment of absolute bottom is extremely difficult. Therefore, I do not advise you now to invest the last money in digital coins. But if you have digital capital, just be patient, because all processes are cyclical. After the fall will be growth.

yep, economic situation of world is very important. If it is being difficult and instability, no one wants to invest in new financial market like as crypto
Activity: 1834
Merit: 523
Ofcourse they sell smost of they coins so we experienced the market dip. But now it's become better and stable value but we need to rise more the value because we are far from the value when the highest price reach and we need more than 70 percent to increase for this year.
Activity: 1960
Merit: 547
We are all the pieces of what we remember.
Someone ask me, why is the crypto price continue to dip?

My answer is simple, most crypto enthusiasts are low income earners. They all need money during this period to do shopping and buy stuffs
So, the preaching of hodl does not have impact on them. They need cash at this period. So dip must continue until February...

Those that have the strength and confidence to buy more at this point too are middle income earner, they don't have enough to pump the price.

Meanwhile those that have enough to pump the price are still watching on when to buy, they have the money and they are willing to buy at the lowest price...
So, crypto will continue to dip at least till after New Year celebration.
So, don't panic, the price will continue to dip...

My opinion though.

The dip can continue much more than until February. There is a huge room to fall and nobody knows for sure when does it over. Bakkt will not be released neither in Feb nor in Mar, so it wouldn't be that insane to buy btc around 2000$ in 2019.
Activity: 854
Merit: 102
MoonDeFi
There are quite a lot of reasons, the cryptocurrency market is a new sector of the financial market which is under pressure from all sides, if other sectors of the market are already adapted to various influencing factors, then this market is not, also among the reasons for the decline is that people want to control this area but they do not have enough opportunities for it and, accordingly, they are trying to destroy it and take control, and in fact there are a number of reasons that affect this recession.
Activity: 263
Merit: 100
Cryptocurrency, like ordinary money, depends on the situation in the world. Everyone knows that the world is now far from stability. In this regard, altcoins continue to lose value. Finding the moment of absolute bottom is extremely difficult. Therefore, I do not advise you now to invest the last money in digital coins. But if you have digital capital, just be patient, because all processes are cyclical. After the fall will be growth.
Activity: 546
Merit: 4
The bearish market did extend itself to February, but I have learnt to preserve my portfolio
Netkoin and hydrogen projects are progressing well

Litecoin bitcoin and etherum also had good development over that time
Continuous development gives us a chance at a later bull
Activity: 210
Merit: 1

My answer is simple, most crypto enthusiasts are low income earners. They all need money during this period to do shopping and buy stuffs
So, the preaching of hodl does not have impact on them. They need cash at this period. So dip must continue until February...

Those that have the strength and confidence to buy more at this point too are middle income earner, they don't have enough to pump the price.

Meanwhile those that have enough to pump the price are still watching on when to buy, they have the money and they are willing to buy at the lowest price...

My opinion though.
A couple of days ago, the market was a strong push up perhaps this is the end of the correction may not. I think that you just need to keep coins and buy them. I think time will put everything in place and only strong-minded people will be able to really get rich in the cryptocurrency market.
Activity: 266
Merit: 2
There is a major reason to this... Most crypto enthusiasts and investors have actually lost faith in the system owing to the fact that there is a proliferation of unchecked fraudulent practices going on in the industry. This has not only led to wide scale panic but has also meant that people are now scared of putting in more money into the market resulting in unfavourable prices due to cash pull outs. This may continue for the unforeseeable future if nothing is done.
Activity: 728
for me, one of them is the bad news about crypto and also the IMF that has not agreed on crypto. in fact many reasons might be one of them. the number of ICO frauds also influences crypto continues to decline.
Activity: 602
Merit: 101
The reasons for which prices do not move up today are, of course, a manipulative component of this market. It is precisely the manipulation of the market today that can seriously deal with this market. I am sure that this is so.
Activity: 504
Merit: 102

My opinion though.

there are plenty of sellers but not enough buyers. Investors are still waiting for the development of the market before investing thus prices are affected. The market is very speculative that low and weak hand investors sell instead of hodling until the price is high. But still hoping the situation will change in the coming days.
Activity: 728
Merit: 251
Reasonable opinion. The price will continue to fall because the whales want to buy coins cheaper. They don't care what happens to people and it's just business. People who can benefit from this situation are called traders. Very often they synergize with whales and make a good profit but it needs to be shared. If good traders do not share their profits then they will not have confidence in trading. We just have to wait for bullrun.
Activity: 658
Merit: 250

My opinion though.
What in my mind is many of the investors or just coin holder getting too much worried so they are selling whatever coins they had to avoid loosing even more.
It seems like the market condition still not getting better in a fast pace, it still move slowly and it still unstable.
legendary
Activity: 2072
Merit: 2012
Marketing Campaign Manager |Telegram ID- @LT_Mouse
As per your logic, it's Chinese new year and that is why marlet is facing dip, right? But I think it's not true. Crypto market is going to dip because there were a lot of newbie investors when the price was going crazy, I mean the ATH. And after that when price went dip, they started to panic and sell. That is the reason behind the dip.
Activity: 224
dApps Development Automation Platform

My opinion though.

I don't think that most crypto enthusiasts are low income people. They just determine that they spend this capital to invest in this market and their purpose is different to big investors who want to control this market
Pages:
Jump to: