Pages:
Author

Topic: Reason why crypto currency prices continues to dip - page 4. (Read 18446 times)

Activity: 469
Merit: 101
Many people think that this bear market wil not finish soon and the price will be going down to zero. This people don't know what is blockchain and what really is Bitcoin. The bought coins only to earn fast and easy money. They sell and dump the price, because they don't understand in what they invest.
Activity: 758
Merit: 250
It's true that there are not many reasons why cryptocurrencies are so, but there are no reasons to be different! Precisely because of the lack of usefulness, in addition, cryptocurrencies do not have clear definitions of being forms of payments, coins or financial assets or a technology used in the day-to-day something like product. The interesting thing about this moment is that I notice a maturation in series of areas and that I believe that the people who are in cryptos are currently doing a great job, the amount of scammers in real life, of course they are behind this wonder, but think on the positive side, we've seen it all! If Bitcoin falls a little more, who cares? I repeat, the people who survived this bear market are very experienced and have learned a lot about take profit.
Activity: 406
Merit: 100
Despite the rush in selling by some people at that Tim, there were those that went about their normal activities.
Some coins were able to pump at that time, such as XYO and some really went plunged, which could be due to the fear in the mind of some people.

Yes some coins had pumping but to sustain the price could be hard for them if the market has low on demand. All of those altcoins are reliant with the price of bitcoin and while the price of bitcoin has been at lower level; those alts will stay at their level unless whales will make them pumps. Indeed market continues to dip as investors were afraid to invest due to bull trap with market manipulation and scam projects.
Activity: 546
I think the main reason is the absence of a stormy interest of the general public to cryptocurrencies, as well as the continuing period of stagnation which provokes everyone to wait for a convenient moment and withdraw some of the money.
Yes, the decline in digital currency at this time is due to the large number of sellers not comparable to buyers, so prices continue to decline slowly to the lowest point, and when prices are very low, that's where buyers will start arriving, and can be called frantically buying, so prices will start to grow again.
Activity: 714
Merit: 3
Despite the rush in selling by some people at that Tim, there were those that went about their normal activities.
Some coins were able to pump at that time, such as XYO and some really went plunged, which could be due to the fear in the mind of some people.
Activity: 266
Merit: 1
I think that the main reason why bitcoin is so cheap now is crypto-whales. Huge bitcoin owners control the situation on the market and they think that now it's too early to start a new bullrun.
Well I think many investors are now resting from the market that was in 2017 , and I think in 2019 they can return, but the serovno bullish market will be ! just need to wait
Activity: 1313
Merit: 278
I think the main reason is the absence of a stormy interest of the general public to cryptocurrencies, as well as the continuing period of stagnation which provokes everyone to wait for a convenient moment and withdraw some of the money.
Activity: 2226
Merit: 270
SOL.BIOKRIPT.COM
I like and understand the perspective the OP is talking from, it is the reason the dip is not over now. The moderate income earners still have something to spend. They plan to exhaust the patience of small bitcoin unit holder before it rises. The period of coin price rise might be shorter than in previous years when the aim of space manipulators had been fulfilled
Activity: 616
The continued dip in price to my understanding is because of low number of investors compared to the daily liquidation by crypto holders. The market will definitely recover once new investors come into crypto.
Activity: 769
Merit: 108
Yes i think i agree with you many investor is low income earners, every months he have something to buy and only alocated less for crypto. Also for new in crypto world which join when crypto price so high and many of them stuck, so they won't to buy more, The point is lack of investor attraction at this time
Activity: 385
I think that the main reason why bitcoin is so cheap now is crypto-whales. Huge bitcoin owners control the situation on the market and they think that now it's too early to start a new bullrun.
copper member
Activity: 126
WWW.BLOCKCHAIN021.COM
Someone ask me, why is the crypto price continue to dip?

My answer is simple, most crypto enthusiasts are low income earners. They all need money during this period to do shopping and buy stuffs
So, the preaching of hodl does not have impact on them. They need cash at this period. So dip must continue until February...

Those that have the strength and confidence to buy more at this point too are middle income earner, they don't have enough to pump the price.

Meanwhile those that have enough to pump the price are still watching on when to buy, they have the money and they are willing to buy at the lowest price...
So, crypto will continue to dip at least till after New Year celebration.
So, don't panic, the price will continue to dip...

My opinion though.

The only reason is the unfavorable amount that people sell or dump in the market. They just taking away the market price of many altcoins that affects also other altcoins as well.
Activity: 560
Merit: 10
Pada price and will fall in the coming months. but when the big players come, everything will be different, the price will rise, people will only talk about cryptocurrency.
Activity: 546
Merit: 4
What do you think about this time last year? Maybe your opinion is correct but I think it's mostly due to market rules, it has been down for a year, and I think it will last until the end of 2019.

Well this time last year was when the panic started and the drop in value of bitcoin from 20000$
But this year has been better because February 2018 saw the emergence of a lot of scam tokens which harmed the market
Activity: 1498
Merit: 146
It is not just happening one reason,all the market situation results in the prices to fell, currently there is no negative news nor a positive news for the cryptocurrencies so it just looks constant and bored for too long.
Activity: 15
Merit: 0
...I partially agree with the comment from @Starfranko...
...and have to extend it...
That approval from Governments, especially Western Governments like the USA or the UK or other EU Countries won't come unless a specific group of very wealthy people will actually hold the majority in cryptocurrency. The only other way the acceptance of cryptocurrency can be improved is if retailers are starting to officially accept it as regular payments.
Activity: 672
I think people are just afraid of buying because of the uncertainty surrounding the crypto-currencies ecosystem due to refusal of financial regulators to give some needed approvals. The moment government gives the green light to crypto-currencies bull run will be back
copper member
Activity: 490
Merit: 2
I think the main reason is that the major updates that could theoretically move the market forward are getting postponed. This is the main reason of this continuous market fall and I hope we will see some changes soon.
Activity: 420
People have no trust. A lot of scams on ICO. A lot of wallets were hacked. People are afraid to just invest. And whales will not allow the market to grow until you buy a large amount to then sell to us at a great price.
copper member
Activity: 448
Merit: 0
StableDex | Decentralized, Secure & Cost Effective
There is nothing more to say than bear market has TA is the major way to have it done, the strength of the chart are way more low now as it will take some time for it to recover which is the info the main trader used to know when to buy and sell but pumping it with excess way is what we call manipulation.

Soon every thing will be fine and the market will recover to have a bull market too which is basically the TA aspect that will brings action to more buy the less sell.
Pages:
Jump to: