Pages:
Author

Topic: Reason why crypto currency prices continues to dip - page 7. (Read 18443 times)

copper member
Activity: 336
Merit: 3
Cryptoknowmics - World's First Decentralized Media
Whales are trying to restrict a lot of people from the market. A lot of giants want to enter the crypto currencies market and they want the best prices, so we will continue the downfall until these giants will enter the train.
Activity: 1540
Merit: 68
Based technical analysis, bitcoin shows a down trend. At least estimated till the end of the year. And then supported by the 2014 chart, because of the similarity of the situation. A very high increase will be followed by a high decline too. It's very natural, so we don't need to worry. I am sure the price will recover soon next year. My recommendations don't enter the market at this time, preferably at the end of January.

The recommendations and sigh of hope is positive for me
and since the trends has a similar path as that of 2014 then it is quite positive.

Buying the dip when its gets dipper seems a good option am hodling on to
When that time comes, is what am not sure of yet
Activity: 784
Merit: 500
Based technical analysis, bitcoin shows a down trend. At least estimated till the end of the year. And then supported by the 2014 chart, because of the similarity of the situation. A very high increase will be followed by a high decline too. It's very natural, so we don't need to worry. I am sure the price will recover soon next year. My recommendations don't enter the market at this time, preferably at the end of January.
Activity: 182
Merit: 10
I thought that it was the end of crypto in October and November but then market started grow again so I don't know what is the reason for all this
Activity: 770
Merit: 250
If you haven't noticed, just about every risky asset and financial market has started selling off over the past month. Maybe this is one of the reasons...
Activity: 1470
Merit: 655
apart from the obvious reasons being that altcoins are pump and dumps and now they are getting dumped and also this is happening while bitcoin had drops and we all know altcoins get dumped more during bitcoin drops.... i have to say i believe the main reason for the dumps is that people have given up on trying to make profit from altcoins. during the big pump and dumps like what we had in 2017 there is always a lot of newbies who get burned and that makes them want to stay away from altcoins because of their fear. additionally many saw that the money they wasted on altcoins could have given them a lot more profit if they invested it in bitcoin!
legendary
Activity: 1442
Merit: 1025
My answer is simple, most crypto enthusiasts are low income earners. They all need money during this period to do shopping and buy stuffs
So, the preaching of hodl does not have impact on them. They need cash at this period. So dip must continue until February...

Those that have the strength and confidence to buy more at this point too are middle income earner, they don't have enough to pump the price.

Meanwhile those that have enough to pump the price are still watching on when to buy, they have the money and they are willing to buy at the lowest price...
So, crypto will continue to dip at least till after New Year celebration.
So, don't panic, the price will continue to dip...
The idea that bitcoin is for low income people is highly misleading. We are living one of the lowest volume times in the recent past time and even that is over a billion dollars in trading.

Just small investors getting together combined can't reach for those numbers and we have reached a lot higher to 10+ billion dollar numbers on daily volume as well. Of course there are a lot of people who are low income and deal with bitcoin, that is normal but there are middle class people who are into bitcoin as well and there are certainly whales to deal with bitcoins too.

Look at whalealerts at twitter and you can see there are a lot of money exchanging places every single day and that is caused by whales of this world. So, the price didn't dropped because poorer investors needed the money, that is insane, it would require millions of people selling at the same moment. It was caused by the bitcoin cash hash war at the time and it broke all the hope people had for it and without hope the price just went down and people said "enough of this shit" and left.
Activity: 888
Merit: 500
There are not too many people who now sell cryptocurrency to live and buy their products. they are not enough to bring down the market. it's just a manipulation

There are many reasons:
- Investors are unhappy with the profit that has turned against the projects they have supported
- Facing uncertainty, in addition to the Crypto projects are at risk of being suppressed because of price impact or otherwise rejected by investors.
Activity: 378
I also believe that the price of bitcoin, altcoins and the capitalization of the crypto market will drop at least until February. The demand for cryptocurrency is huge, but the current uncertainty creates fears for investors. In addition, the creating Fidelity and BAKKT platforms are interested in reducing BTC price. For example, BAKKT will carry out the futures trading with physical delivery of Bitcoin. Consequently, the platform should have a large number of BTC. And I think that the reduction of Bitcoin is just being carried out for purchase at more favorable prices. To do this, the date of BAKKT launch was shifted and  perhaps this term will be postponed again.
Activity: 2898
Merit: 567
Someone ask me, why is the crypto price continue to dip?

My answer is simple, most crypto enthusiasts are low income earners. They all need money during this period to do shopping and buy stuffs
So, the preaching of hodl does not have impact on them. They need cash at this period. So dip must continue until February...

Those that have the strength and confidence to buy more at this point too are middle income earner, they don't have enough to pump the price.

Meanwhile those that have enough to pump the price are still watching on when to buy, they have the money and they are willing to buy at the lowest price...

My opinion though.

Don't worry your opinion makes sense I am a low-income earner too and I don't intend to buy now although it is very profitable to do so, in fact I sold some of my non performing coins for the holiday season but I do promise to buy when February comes and hopefully it is still lower but not lower than today.
Activity: 287
Merit: 6
Probably money has left the market, and this downtrend will last for a few more years. (worst case). We need a new cycle and money to enter the market.
Activity: 1484
Merit: 516
Well It can be said that and it makes sense to be digested into middle income needing FIAT for living needs,panic which causes them to take immediate action but it harms themselves and its not suitable as a long term investor I mean they can't fight for the hodl until it arrives bullish.
Activity: 1386
Merit: 252

My opinion though.

this dip must continue until february ?? what a bad predictions and all predictions can be wrong,,
i know this month the bear will continue, until the year change,,
but i think we will see the bull sign in january my friend
regards
Activity: 770
Merit: 254
This thread reminds me of early 2018. Bitcoin start crashing together with other altcoins and everyone was saying it is because China's new year, they are selling bitcoins so they can buy gifts and other things. Long lasting new year, I wonder what explanation will people use this time. Things will get worst before they get better.
copper member
Activity: 2968
Merit: 574
www.Crypto.Games: Multiple coins, multiple games

My opinion though.
Lol, most crypto currencies enthusiast are low income earners? Have you ever had a look at a whales wallet? Moreover, if they are low income earners, their investment on crypto currencies will also be low. Thus, their trade volume won't actually be affecting the price of the crypto currencies at all. Selling their small amount of coins won't be dumping the price of the whole market. The price dip reason is something more than what you think.
Activity: 560
Merit: 13
There are not too many people who now sell cryptocurrency to live and buy their products. they are not enough to bring down the market. it's just a manipulation

Yes this manipulation has crashed the market, a lot of short term investors are really worried about the bearish trend. Crypto needs to recover from this hardest part, Whales are taking advantage of this year.
Activity: 2072
Merit: 529
Enterapp Pre-Sale Live - bit.ly/3UrMCWI
I agree with your point because I have been saying that this bear market need to bottom out before festive period when people will need money to look after themselves and their family. One thing people are not really talking about is the increase in the size of volume going on on OTC, the OTC trade has taken away volume from most exchanges which even exacerbate the crash situation
Activity: 1176
Merit: 12
Vietnamese Translator™ https://goo.gl/7inMji
What do you think about this time last year? Maybe your opinion is correct but I think it's mostly due to market rules, it has been down for a year, and I think it will last until the end of 2019.
Activity: 420
Investors do not believe in ICO. Although these projects could give maximum profit.

Market whales continue to sell their cryptocurrency for a beautiful life.
Activity: 425

My opinion though.

It seems you are referring to the whales out there. I somejow believe about the existence of whales. These whales can surely manipulate th prices. They are really watching small investors to panic. They are on the waiting to accumulate more coins.
Pages:
Jump to: