Pages:
Author

Topic: reasons for bad trading - page 2. (Read 1807 times)

Activity: 2268
Merit: 121
#SWGT PRE-SALE IS LIVE
November 02, 2021, 11:39:30 AM
I agree with you, often traders become greedy while on the road, they don't think long and don't think about the steps that have been planned before. No one knows the development of the market, what is feared is that your ethics is greedy and then the market turns out to be a dump for a long time, you yourself will bear it. So it's better to be careful and rent it out, don't be greedy.
sometimes it is greedy that will happen and is carried out by those who feel that they have not achieved any satisfaction that can be obtained. even though it is possible that the time that should be done is wasted, waiting to be able to get more.

This is a natural thing because everyone can be wrong in responding to what actions will be taken, there is no satisfaction that should be received immediately but waiting for something more, but in the end the time that should be accepted is ignored and waits again. basically, don't be too greedy if you have got it and it's worth it to stop there.

if you don't have consistent mind then you must not in trading because this needs patience and dedication and also consistency in plans and actions , what you wanted to achieve must be intact unless there is something come across that needs to be changed .
and besides our willingness brings us here right? and our desire as well so stick to that or gone forever.
I agree, patience is very important for those who want to trade in crypto, because without patience and careful analysis, it is certain that the opportunity will be lost and we have left the opportunity that should have been done. everyone can experience that, only people who are experienced in trading can control themselves so they can think more clearly in disclosing what to do.
Activity: 1708
Merit: 105
November 01, 2021, 04:19:00 PM
Trading always works on risks, if a person is not going to take risks in trading and don't have the ability to take risks then he will never earn a single profit through trading. It needs constant patience and have the ability to wait for the right time and wait for the right time to get entry in some coin, but at least the trading is volatile.
What must be avoided every time we make a trade is to hold back "emotions", because this attitude will make every action we take will certainly deviate from what we want.
I agree with what you said, that in everything we do to enter a trade, we must know all the risks that we will experience, both the risk of profit and even the risk of loss.

by being able to withstand "emotions" then we will be able to control ourselves with patience, which is a step that we will do in every trade. so that in the trade we will be able to manage what we will do next, so that we will get the right time to carry out the right execution. so that more opportunities for profit will be made.
legendary
Activity: 2520
Merit: 1721
MrStork Exchange Service
October 30, 2021, 01:16:02 PM
if you don't have consistent mind then you must not in trading because this needs patience and dedication and also consistency in plans and actions , what you wanted to achieve must be intact unless there is something come across that needs to be changed .
and besides our willingness brings us here right? and our desire as well so stick to that or gone forever.
This consistency and patience will be swayed by unexpected market conditions. this will make psychology more disturbed and ultimately not in accordance with the initial strategy that has been made. There should be a backup plan to deal with this.
Becoming a trader who can run a good strategy will certainly not be as easy as turning the palm of the hand. Requires sufficient experience and performs capital management, risk management and psychological management.
sometimes the initial plan will not match the action. Bad trades will lead to losses, so improve and keep learning how to make good trades.
Activity: 31
Merit: 1
October 30, 2021, 07:30:19 AM
Primarily Lack of basic information as regards to when to enter a trade and exit leads to a bad trade. Greed is also a very big threat too ,inability to control our greed always leads to a frustrating trade which makes us lose our winning trade.
Emotions too also lead to a bad trade ,when we tend to trade our emotions first we often lose money. Also not trading with a particular strategy can also lead us into having a bad result while trading.
Activity: 1232
Merit: 379
October 30, 2021, 04:16:51 AM
There are so many reasons for bad trading,which are the causes of loss in trading,I will highlight them one after the other.
Poor calculation;inability to know the right time to invest is one of the reason we loose our money  to trading.
Lack of proper research;lack of research before going into trading has made us loose money as well.Every trader is suppose to atleast make research about the project he or she wants to do or invest in.
Lastly,impatience is another reason why we have lost money in regards to trading.We do not have patience to hold,or wait for sometime,we just want a quick money,and it is really causing us alot.
Activity: 2002
Merit: 175
★Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest!
October 30, 2021, 03:48:05 AM
I agree with you, often traders become greedy while on the road, they don't think long and don't think about the steps that have been planned before. No one knows the development of the market, what is feared is that your ethics is greedy and then the market turns out to be a dump for a long time, you yourself will bear it. So it's better to be careful and rent it out, don't be greedy.
Activity: 728
Merit: 12
October 30, 2021, 02:59:26 AM
legendary
Activity: 2310
Merit: 1076
zknodes.org
October 29, 2021, 03:01:07 PM
Always remember that for getting profit in trading you must have some expertise about trading. You should know that how will you achieve your goal and what type of planning and trading strategies you will use. Sometimes an individuals do not set stop loss so they face huge loss in trading. Also they start trading but they do not know about it that what is it and how to get profit in trading. They do not give much time to trading. Therefore they loss money in trading. And these are all reasons for bad trading.
Trading is not a game. Trading is a matter of your money. There is no tolerance for money, don't do anything reckless with your money. Don't make loss a common thing, it's very wrong. Even though I know a trading learner he should be prepared to lose money. But lose money in the learning process and will come back soon after applying what you did while studying. So there is a change if you continue to lose maybe you need to try harder because trading can be learned and mastered by everyone. So you just have to be patient and keep learning.
Activity: 1302
Merit: 100
October 28, 2021, 07:10:07 PM
One of the main reasons for panic selling is to trade without understanding. In order to trade, you must gain knowledge about exchanges and markets. There are many big types of trading due to excessive greed Face losses. In this case you have to analyze the market and then come to trading.
Activity: 700
Merit: 10
October 28, 2021, 03:58:00 PM
This is not a actual reason for bad crypto trading, have many others reason for bad trading and one is the main reason is Panic sell and Fomo buying.
Someone buy some coin when coins price already 20% up, but when they see that it’s price will more dump they they sell their all coin with low price, maximum time i see this problem.                   
From panic selling and buying fomo, we can conclude that trading psychology is very necessary to take action, so as not to make mistakes in trading. this is experienced by every trader where they have to control their emotions so they don't fall into greed in taking profits or greed to buy even when fomo is running
Activity: 1148
Merit: 501
October 28, 2021, 01:16:45 PM
This is not a actual reason for bad crypto trading, have many others reason for bad trading and one is the main reason is Panic sell and Fomo buying.
Someone buy some coin when coins price already 20% up, but when they see that it’s price will more dump they they sell their all coin with low price, maximum time i see this problem.                   
Activity: 812
Merit: 53
October 28, 2021, 08:14:51 AM
You are saying right trading is not an easy task. Trade without emotions. It means don't take too much fear about loss that you will get loss if you take a trade. Trade with fresh mind and think before taking any trade. Because trading is not so easy and don't sell your coins in panic that the market is dumping and sell coins just put a stop loss If it hits then don't worry. And take a new trade.
Activity: 742
Merit: 250
October 28, 2021, 04:17:44 AM
Greed will only end in regret, starting trading must be consistent with setting profit targets. Do not get carried away by emotions when market conditions suddenly drop drastically or when there are repeated pump. If we get profit with the initial target, then as a trader who is committed to trading, we must fulfill the initial goal. Do not let the trading results disappoint ourselves.
Right, in the crypto market, emotions are one of the things that cause difficulties in the trading process, we should not let it influence our final decisions. I think most people know this, but not everyone does it. Every time the market goes up or down sharply, people's psychology will change constantly and will make decisions that are not in line with the original desire.
Activity: 753
Merit: 15
mulierum.com
October 27, 2021, 07:35:23 PM
There is some reasons why you experience losses as described. The point is that it requires good understanding and knowledge before trading. not only that, we also have to be more careful and don't be in a hurry to make a profit. not every time we get the profit, there are times when we get a failure and that we can make learning. other than that as it is said that we should not miss the opportunities that exist and have too high expectations about the crypto market so as to miss the rising market. so it's all about how we can manage and use our assets well so that the results are also profitable.
Activity: 993
Merit: 250
Moonbet.io
October 27, 2021, 04:51:33 PM
Basically, when it comes to trading, you must face two types of moments . Either you will benefit or you will suffer a loss. However, many times due to excessive greed and financial environment without considering the understanding. Which increases the amount of losses you lose in trading.
Activity: 2226
Merit: 347
October 27, 2021, 02:59:41 PM
in that case I see that it is usually done by novice traders, where they feel scared and worried so they get caught in a panic sell and sell in positions (-)

need education in dealing with the market until now, I think this should be applied by anyone, keep surviving and manage management well even though the market is minus
Noobs are mostly in rush on dealing up with things.  Embarrassed On the time that they are facing up the reality then thats the time that they do make out some realizations and telling that they should really do better in next time because if they dont then they would surely lose even more. Bad trades are inevitable no matter how good or professional you are but the thing or what differs on here is on that on how you would really be facing or handle up the situation
and would still end up profitable despite of the unpredictable condition.
Activity: 1596
Merit: 299
October 27, 2021, 01:56:03 PM
Trading always works on risks, if a person is not going to take risks in trading and don't have the ability to take risks then he will never earn a single profit through trading.
Capabilities to manage risks and emotions will decide the outcome of one's trading. If you fail in these then obviously your trades will turn as bad as no one could imagine. I have lost all my capital for more than 4 times in last 5 years of time frame. I assume I got all the abilities to manage risks but against market volatility I was proven I was not fit to active trading.

It needs constant patience and have the ability to wait for the right time
I agree. When I found myself is lagging in most of the these aspects, I decided to adapt long term trading which really produced for me different results.
Activity: 936
October 27, 2021, 11:25:34 AM
in that case I see that it is usually done by novice traders, where they feel scared and worried so they get caught in a panic sell and sell in positions (-)

need education in dealing with the market until now, I think this should be applied by anyone, keep surviving and manage management well even though the market is minus
Activity: 896
$CYBERCASH METAVERSE
October 27, 2021, 06:36:14 AM
Trading always works on risks, if a person is not going to take risks in trading and don't have the ability to take risks then he will never earn a single profit through trading. It needs constant patience and have the ability to wait for the right time and wait for the right time to get entry in some coin, but at least the trading is volatile.
Activity: 938
Merit: 13
Tontogether | Save Smart & Win Big
October 27, 2021, 04:21:15 AM
The second option is actually more applicable in practice for all traders. But on the other hand, there would be no earnings on the market, without the loss of other traders, these are the laws of speculative trading, someone makes money on the exchange, someone loses on it, without these two rules there would be no speculative trading and such volatility ...
Pages:
Jump to: