Pages:
Author

Topic: reasons for bad trading - page 4. (Read 1807 times)

Activity: 868
Merit: 150
★Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest!
August 13, 2021, 02:45:00 PM
Overconfidence and inadequate preparation often play a negative role.
Also lack of knowledge, experience and risk tolerance too. Two of them can easily be solved by practice trading in my opinion, you gain first hand knowledge and at the same time experience when you do practice or demo trading. Risk tolerance is going to be difficult since it's self assessment and people don't like what they learn about themselves especially if they discover it themselves.
legendary
Activity: 2338
Merit: 1124
August 13, 2021, 02:37:37 PM
Everyone learns eventually that trading is a not a easy task contrary to popular belief. This is why starting with a demo account is important for a newbie in trading. Trading a live account go beyond knowing the basics of trading, there is a lot you can learn as a trader using demo account
It's not that easy. Many failed because they are aiming for an easy hit, not expecting that there are many struggles before they'll be able to manifest with this business.

It's always good to have some practices and do your research first before you do the actual trades. There are many places to learn demo accounts gives you the actual settings it will give you knowledge what you supposed to know.
[/quote]
Without finding the right path, people will keep on losing money during trading, that has been the case for many years and will keep on being the case for many more years in the future as well. I have to say I fell for the same thing before as well, it wasn't easy but on my early days I have lost a lot of money while trading as well. I was lucky that I started with only $17 on my first ever earning, which I then used for trading, and what can you profit or lose from just $17?

Even if you lose all of it, that is not going to be anything special. This is why I started to work on myself and got better with small amounts, of course it grew and eventually I had 100+ (not from trading, but from earning by working) and I kept trading all the time and I kept losing as well, I didn't give up and learned from my mistakes and became better on it as well.
Activity: 2814
Merit: 576
August 13, 2021, 10:39:05 AM
The big reason that I see is that some people are so confident with the blueprints they believe in it.  Until they found out it was broken through another drain, confused and got rekt.  There is no successful trader without going through failures.  They don't have the patience to follow their dream of becoming a good trader.  I am one of them, I quit trading because there is no winning, record of failure and loss.  Lol, today was a high win rate action on candlesticks and charts.
It is a rip-off for those who can't be patient to learn but wanted instant. I understand that we all wanted to make some money from trading but unfortunately, not all are also willing to take risks, to face failures, however, they all wanted to earn a profit all the time. That kind of mentality is absolutely wrong and this makes most traders not able to achieve their goals.

Bad trading is obviously the result of our wrongdoings. If we are not going to change this, it still resulted in the same thing even how many years we spend in trading.
Activity: 1484
Merit: 253
August 13, 2021, 08:25:00 AM
many times while trading we let our goals down and get greedy or fearsome. the problem are the reason behind, mostly psychological reasons.
two scenarios

a. price went +20% up, we dont sell.
reasons
 we dont need the money now
 we anticipate more gains         (greed, market sentiment)
 we see others with more gains (greed, jealousy)
 we dream of million                 (greed, new life vision)

b. price went -25% down, we sell.
reasons
 we need the money now
 we are fearing it will crash more          (fear, market sentiment)
 we doubt our initial decision to buy      (judgement by single point of time)
 we see others leaving the investment   (fear, mass psychology, group)
 we see other investment that are not -25% (fear)

thats why many books advice to trade in smaller steps.  dont go with a gut feeling, set a goal and stick to it.

the biggest impacts to our psychology? maybe the media, the news, the rumors.
we read something and anticipate that it will move 'others' and so we act on our own.
we do it, but we have no idea what it should mean. what should a musk tweet mean to a price? 3%? 10%? what should india banning crypto mean?

This really reflects most of us . Sometimes we are not grateful for the benefits that already exist. It's the turn of the price to go down and even sell the coins for fear of falling deeper. very funny indeed.but this is the reality in the market..even sometimes i also do this.
Indeed. It really do reflect most of us, especially being greedy or being not contented of the profit you gain. Some reasons for bad trading is because of they don't have the proper knowledge. They want to start already to the top even they are new or didn't know a lot. Some of those are newbies, not just newbies but I think some of us, we tend to panic on selling our coins when we see prices started to fall. It was really funny that we let our emotions control us especially when we're really in need but that's the reality in the market. I suggest to just have patience and always search for you to be updated always.
Activity: 9
Merit: 0
August 13, 2021, 01:35:21 AM
Overconfidence and inadequate preparation often play a negative role.
Activity: 518
Merit: 11
HODL
August 12, 2021, 01:07:15 PM
The big reason that I see is that some people are so confident with the blueprints they believe in it.  Until they found out it was broken through another drain, confused and got rekt.  There is no successful trader without going through failures.  They don't have the patience to follow their dream of becoming a good trader.  I am one of them, I quit trading because there is no winning, record of failure and loss.  Lol, today was a high win rate action on candlesticks and charts.
Activity: 111
Merit: 1
August 12, 2021, 12:09:16 PM
Many reason for bad trading some are newbies don't learn crypto rules and market movement and start trading without any knowledge or follow anyone signal  this is the main reason to loss and also some put invest when market pump so this not right and this thing also contain in bad trading
Activity: 378
August 12, 2021, 11:34:33 AM
Bad trading reasons from we lack flight hours or experience in trading. that casiest to go with the market is to follow the simple advice like this quote below and that will make you satisfied to be an investor of Bitcoin .if you keep on committing such bad traders with those in indicators that are affecting the market from time to time.
Activity: 517
Merit: 10
August 07, 2021, 03:57:26 AM
I think whether it little financial backer or greater whale they will shake their hands when market is going here and there with that much overlap. Little financial backers irksome in light of the fact that they have less cash to exchange and are consistently reluctant to loos even that amount. There is long haul exchanging that simple to execute when you will exchange, simply purchase low and sell excessive costs on the lookout.
Activity: 1316
Merit: 502
August 12, 2021, 11:04:37 AM
Trading is not a get rich quick scheme.

Some people are enticed by the notion that trading brings in a lot of money and has the ability to make one rich quickly.

Others are enticed by the huge portfolios of old traders, and the successes they post online.
As a result of this misconception, many people quickly want to get into trading and we all know how badly it ends for them.

They do not concern themselves with learning the rudiments and also learning from the in between the line excesses from masters who have become conversant with trading.

Not being patient enough to learn completely to adopt a strategy, and being in a hurry to make money from trading are leading causes of bad trading.

They don't know that old traders also just post random wins and the purpose of these advertisements is to open up a tutorial group for those in them to become teachers, we are becoming chickens and being made fools by others, very few old traders have good expertise as well as accompanying people all the way. Today's society is only colored with good things to convince users, no one exposes the stories behind, deceived users also do not want to share and show their mistakes to others, chains of silence become cracks for newcomers
Activity: 1148
Merit: 555
August 12, 2021, 09:53:42 AM

Some people are enticed by the notion that trading brings in a lot of money and has the ability to make one rich quickly.

Others are enticed by the huge portfolios of old traders, and the successes they post online.
As a result of this misconception, many people quickly want to get into trading and we all know how badly it ends for them.

They do not concern themselves with learning the rudiments and also learning from the in between the line excesses from masters who have become conversant with trading.

Not being patient enough to learn completely to adopt a strategy, and being in a hurry to make money from trading are leading causes of bad trading.

Everyone learns eventually that trading is a not a easy task contrary to popular belief. This is why starting with a demo account is important for a newbie in trading. Trading a live account go beyond knowing the basics of trading, there is a lot you can learn as a trader using demo account
Activity: 111
August 12, 2021, 05:43:10 AM
That is why trading needs more concentration with compatible actions as there was also a recent topic there in the bitcointalk, in which some people are talking about the reasons too. But the main thing and reason for bad trading is not having patience during trading which will also lead to loss and is also a major reason for bad trading.
legendary
Activity: 1246
Merit: 1071
August 12, 2021, 05:03:28 AM

legendary
Activity: 1862
Merit: 1015
August 12, 2021, 04:07:07 AM
the biggest impacts to our psychology? maybe the media, the news, the rumors.
we read something and anticipate that it will move 'others' and so we act on our own.
we do it, but we have no idea what it should mean. what should a musk tweet mean to a price? 3%? 10%? what should india banning crypto mean?
One of the reasons traders make mistakes is to follow the media or news, professional traders never trade based on news, they trade based on charts and news is just a trigger to see market sentiment,
This mistake is often made by beginners, because beginners do not have knowledge of trading, so they trade based on the news that appeared at that time.
Whatever the reason, trading using news or media analysis alone is not the right way.
Activity: 108
Merit: 2
Standard
August 11, 2021, 02:07:27 PM
The absence of a suitable trading strategy is the most evident and is the main cause for bad trading. Only by managing trading like a proper business will you be allowed to become a consistent and financially viable trader.
Activity: 966
Merit: 102
August 07, 2021, 07:26:03 AM
Base from your post, yes there's a lot of reasons for bad trading but my experience about bad trading is always wrong entry. I'm not really sure what is the right or best entry whenever I tried to enter to my "support" or lowest area it breaks and goes down more, this happened a lot of time and I think I need to improve this to avoid losing.
Activity: 584
Merit: 100
$CYBERCASH METAVERSE
August 07, 2021, 04:24:12 AM
A bad exchange is after you exchange unfamiliar markets. Great exchanges are continuously overseeing risk to keep the dealer within the amusement. A bad exchange dangers losing more than it plans on making in benefits.
Activity: 463
Merit: 100
August 06, 2021, 06:21:08 PM
This is  more reason traders should keep their heads ups and try as much as possible to avoid this relative characters which keeps contributing to having a bad trade, greed is one of the most common bad behaviour with crypto traders , seeing a good profit and refusing to take it is some thing that occurs most times to many traders and at the end there end up selling at lose due to the reason you listed out. If a trader can overcome his greed then he is one step ahead from bad trades.
Activity: 283
Merit: 10
August 06, 2021, 08:02:27 AM
The main reason for bad trading we don't read first market analysis and do trade so these thing is become reason to loose and second when we are in loose we try to sell our coin or if we are in small profit we also try to sell coin and don't focus on target so this is a reason we  don't do best trade
Activity: 10
August 02, 2021, 11:59:26 AM
The most common reason is that the trader has little experience. For this reason, I would advise you to pay enough attention to this.
Pages:
Jump to: