Pages:
Author

Topic: Reasons why ICOs fail - page 29. (Read 319609 times)

Activity: 448
Merit: 1
September 23, 2018, 04:50:00 AM
I think the main reason why ICOs fail is a bad marketing. 90% of ICOs have terrible marketing campaigns in social networks, they are sharing not interesting information, terrible images, have not stable sharing frequency and so on. These companies don't want to hire professional marketers and trying to do marketing on their own and this is the huge mistake
Activity: 111
Merit: 0
September 23, 2018, 04:28:24 AM
In my opinion, ICO is not just about your idea but also the marketing and branding. Investors will question your brand if they find your website unprofessional. This includes every element of websites like content, logo, visuals, fonts, ICO white paper, and selection of colors etc.
Activity: 233
Merit: 100
September 22, 2018, 10:50:00 PM
In my opinion, ICOS campaigns have failed due to several reasons: Bitcoin and ETH prices have fallen so that the Altcoins on the coinmarketcap market have reduced investor sentiment. Due to the scam phenomenon so much money is mobilized to escape the strategy. Due to his style of security and fast development investment strategies as well as marketing failure.
Activity: 140
September 22, 2018, 10:14:06 PM
The total satisfaction derived from the consumption of goods and services is a utility. Most of the ICO’s do not maximize their token utility. One needs to understand the role of tokens and should maximize its utility if they want to use them in business. One needs to understand that tokens can be multi-purpose tools which can bring in a lot of oomph to the business. If one fails to understand all this, it is obvious for an ICO to fail. Role, features, and purpose are the three tenets of token utility.
Activity: 188
Merit: 10
quarkchain.io
September 22, 2018, 07:53:40 PM
It's because people don't believe in projects. They don't carry anything. No technology, no idea, no thought. Everything is so banal that you do not want to invest money there.
Activity: 308
Merit: 2
September 22, 2018, 06:39:39 PM
There are many ICOs out there, but more than 50% of them fail.
From my analogy, could this be the reasons why ICOs fail?
1. Being too complicated:
If you want investors to favour your ICO, make sure they understand your coin offering. Be concise yet interesting, creative yet not too ‘techy’ and try to explain concepts from scratch. Of course, the detail you go into is likely to depend on your target audience.
2. No unique Use case and lack of creativity:
The reality is, ICOs are not straightforward and with new ideas and concepts arising daily, you need to get noticed and that means coming up with some unique Use case
So, before a developer even attempts to launch an ICO or enter the crypto world, ask yourself: "What will make investors choose this particular ICO over a competitor’s ICO?"
I believe the list continues.

There is also a reason that most of the ico are fail because there are some ico that is totally scam so some investors didnt trust cryptocurrency anymore and if there are no investor the market will constantly fall. 
copper member
Activity: 798
Merit: 250
September 22, 2018, 06:33:51 PM
Most often-this is bad advertising. Many ico are unable to collect even a soft cap because of bad publicity.
I think advertising is not the main reason for the failure of ICO, there are projects that with the minimum advertising collected the necessary money, basically the problem is that most projects are repeated and simply not interesting to large investors.
So many projects are repeated with same based, even with different strategy. Investors would bored to see those project and expect something new, some thing that new with amazingly famous development team. not so much in present this, even though some use different platforms.
Activity: 532
September 22, 2018, 06:27:24 PM
I can't say the exact percentage of failed ICO but most icos fails. Some ICO don't reach their target, why some don't have strong plans the idea behind the project is not creative and innovative.
Activity: 223
September 22, 2018, 06:27:18 PM
From the way i see it, there are so many factor s that may account for the failure of a project. In most cases, when the idea behind an ICO is just a mere duplicate of what has been done that is there is no unique feature in the project. Also when the motives of the team is not right, most of these teams are out there for self interest therefore, they do not have anything to offer and as such the project will fail. Also, the present market condition has motivated investors to contribute to new projects because the market has not been favourable to these new projects.
Activity: 345
September 22, 2018, 06:21:15 PM
Market situation I think is a huge factor which affects the outcome of a project. It can be observed at this moment where market downtrend is continuous which highly affects the market value of cryptos including the sale period because most of the tokens' price are falling below ico price which gives doubt to investors to invest. This instance would result to token sale failure because the project won't meet the minimum sale since investors are more likely to hesitate to invest at times like this.
Activity: 626
September 22, 2018, 06:09:55 PM
There's so many reason why some ico fails to be successful in crypto. Some ico is lack of good idea about the project,they don't have unique project or we should say some of them don't have good product.
Activity: 672
September 22, 2018, 06:03:49 PM
In the majority of cases of ico fail for the reason number two. They have no creativity. Projects are just repeated each other, only names of developers and a few website of the project change. The idea and the road map usually repeat.
and even some ICO working with the ICO rating agency to improve the quality of the products they have so that they look very good and in fact not at all it's just a camouflage to deceive us
Activity: 156
September 22, 2018, 05:56:36 PM
In the majority of cases of ico fail for the reason number two. They have no creativity. Projects are just repeated each other, only names of developers and a few website of the project change. The idea and the road map usually repeat.
Activity: 110
September 21, 2018, 10:45:15 AM
there are a lot of reasons , we need to talk about each project separately . some projects can't raise the soft cap . other projects are experiencing legal problems
Activity: 560
Merit: 257
September 21, 2018, 01:00:00 AM
There are many ICOs out there, but more than 50% of them fail.
From my analogy, could this be the reasons why ICOs fail?
1. Being too complicated:
If you want investors to favour your ICO, make sure they understand your coin offering. Be concise yet interesting, creative yet not too ‘techy’ and try to explain concepts from scratch. Of course, the detail you go into is likely to depend on your target audience.
2. No unique Use case and lack of creativity:
The reality is, ICOs are not straightforward and with new ideas and concepts arising daily, you need to get noticed and that means coming up with some unique Use case
So, before a developer even attempts to launch an ICO or enter the crypto world, ask yourself: "What will make investors choose this particular ICO over a competitor’s ICO?"
I believe the list continues.
I think, it is too early to sum up, because many projects continue to work and it is quite possible they can still present the finished product. At the same time, there are a lot of reasons for the failure and they are individual for each project.
Activity: 406
Merit: 15
September 20, 2018, 02:45:36 PM
Most often-this is bad advertising. Many ico are unable to collect even a soft cap because of bad publicity.
I think advertising is not the main reason for the failure of ICO, there are projects that with the minimum advertising collected the necessary money, basically the problem is that most projects are repeated and simply not interesting to large investors.
copper member
Activity: 196
September 20, 2018, 02:39:07 PM
There are many different types of ico's.but more over fail because it is time to competition & only those ico's are successful in the market who have a good & hard working team behind the project.
Activity: 294
Merit: 101
Lead generation one-stop shop platform powered AI
September 20, 2018, 02:31:05 PM
Activity: 140
September 20, 2018, 02:28:58 PM
ICO  fails for several reasons like, unrealistic projects, poor marketing strategies, a less solid team. In today's market in General it is quite difficult to implement projects related to cryptocurrency. So that too is a big reason for ICO to fail.
Activity: 168
The World’s First Blockchain Core
September 20, 2018, 02:01:47 PM
Main reason for that because people dont want to invest something new in bear market. they are holding some crypto currencies or already switch to tether.
Pages:
Jump to: