Pages:
Author

Topic: Reasons why ICOs fail - page 44. (Read 319609 times)

Activity: 48
Merit: 0
August 15, 2018, 02:49:16 AM
Developers always plan a lot, overestimate their abilities and in the future they can not complete the project to the end. On the other hand, if the marketing campaign was poorly organized, then only few people invest money and there is no money to develop the project  Undecided
I agree with you, some people are wasted time to join their project but its fail. I think before they enter  the project we need to double check to avoid any problem. And i think this is not good to invest ICO its good to more update so that ypur money will not loss.
The campaign also needs someone that is kind of popular inside of the campaign because it would bring in more money.
Activity: 305
Merit: 10
CryptoTalk.Org - Get Paid for every Post!
August 15, 2018, 02:47:36 AM
Developers always plan a lot, overestimate their abilities and in the future they can not complete the project to the end. On the other hand, if the marketing campaign was poorly organized, then only few people invest money and there is no money to develop the project  Undecided
I agree with you, some people are wasted time to join their project but its fail. I think before they enter  the project we need to double check to avoid any problem. And i think this is not good to invest ICO its good to more update so that ypur money will not loss.
Activity: 336
August 15, 2018, 02:43:12 AM
It is undeniable that currently more and more ICOs are failing to carry out their projects. According to my analysis, this ICO failure was because the ICO was too premature to release in the community. This means that the ICO is built not based on a clear research and that the ICO's planning is not mature enough. Therefore, I only hope that before the release to the public, this ICO gets a license from an official party that handles ICO so there will be no more ICO fraud and ICO failures can be minimized.
Activity: 143
Merit: 1
August 15, 2018, 02:34:11 AM
They are falling because their popularity is decreasing and there are not so many really promising ones now. I think that these are first steps to going away from it. I have worked with Icos and I am still sure that they are not so actual in accordance to the stopped market.
Activity: 319
Apeswap Finance
August 10, 2018, 01:33:59 PM
there are so many possibilities and reasons why ICOs can fail, but the most frequent reason is not achieving softcap, and this happens due to lack of promotion from the ico organizer team, less attractive project whitepaper, ideas from ordinary projects and much more
Activity: 557
Merit: 101
August 10, 2018, 01:29:47 PM
The reason for the fall is too many speculators who are selling their tokens at the first profit. Nobody wants to keep on long.
Activity: 224
diceroll.xyz
August 10, 2018, 01:26:17 PM
In now a days not a good time to invest any ICOs because wight now ICO have not started entrepreneurial activities.There are 50% of chance to fail in ICOs but its not mean that any ICOS have good and bad project. jst require deeply research about every projects n their ICOs.
Activity: 47
August 10, 2018, 01:11:09 PM
Because many investors stopped trusting the ICO, it became risky.  It is very difficult to find a really good project .
Activity: 686
Merit: 100
August 10, 2018, 12:53:53 PM
The redundancy of the project, failed marketing and I guess the most obvious part is , some ICO's after being concluded just fail to deliver what they promise, joined a project late december sadly that project just doesnt care not being listed in some major exchange to create volume and demand.
Activity: 93
August 08, 2018, 09:00:23 AM
the Big reason for ico fail is mostly ico is the scam and just create a hyip. Daily basic 20 ico come in market and investors confuse where I invest and many other reasons...........
Activity: 238
Merit: 1
August 08, 2018, 08:50:21 AM
The main reason for this for me is the lack of icos community's ability to support and to develop their project. I know that it is very difficult but they had to know about it.
Activity: 252
Merit: 12
August 08, 2018, 01:44:49 AM
Why most of the ICO fails?
1. maybe its intented for scam
2. They dont have working product
3. They lack good teams
4. Community they dont have that much supporters
5. Lastly They dont take it seriously

They just do what they could do and let it be they just wait for everything to pop up in market it would definitely fail nobody would support an ico if they tolerate it.
Activity: 182
August 08, 2018, 01:32:31 AM
The more ico that is similar to what appears and the lack of clarity about the potential success of the project makes many investors not too heavily involved even though there are many potential projects. the absence of escrow and kyc teams that are quite valid makes investors also do not believe and really see the sincerity of the project.

ICO project is always sweet at the time of sale, but when ico ends and enters the distribution time, they look weak with all unprofessional actions.
Activity: 196
August 08, 2018, 01:27:48 AM
There are a lot of factors to consider in order to have a successful ico. Most of those ico that fails is lacking of those factors. One of those factors is the goal of the ico. A lot of investors are always looking for those unique ico and has no competition. Another is poor managements. No matter how good the ico is if the people managing it is bad then the ico is bound to fail.
Activity: 630
August 08, 2018, 01:27:24 AM
Many reasons causes ICO failure.  The major reason however is inability to get the fund require for development and launching out of the project.  If ICO fail to raise require and sometimes necessary funding,  such ICO has fail!
Activity: 518
August 08, 2018, 01:22:53 AM
Bounty projects, only the strong survive and the rest die out as mammoths simply forgotten . And failures in  ISO are necessary to study in advance the coin in which you are going to invest
Activity: 80
August 08, 2018, 01:11:31 AM
The ico emerged as the Internet was born in the 1990s. The emergence of the Internet has led to a flood of investor enthusiasm, but few Internet companies have survived. So we should be careful with the ico, the scam is all around us
Activity: 72
August 08, 2018, 01:09:10 AM
The most important thing is the greed of the developers because they are to blame for the fact that ICO ends in failure, it seems to me that people must understand that in the crypto currency industry there is always a risk of losing your money Grin Grin
Activity: 244
August 08, 2018, 12:55:22 AM
Most ICO failed because of lack of transparency. I mean they should state also the good things and benefits that people could get if they will invvest to their project. I think another reason is because of their undefined whitepaper or what's the project all about.
Activity: 42
August 02, 2018, 11:28:22 PM
Hold on now, I’m sure there is plenty of space for the crypto market to grow, even more, its market cap is just around $100B vs stock market at $66T, so calm the fuck down, progress takes time and money from the stock market of course. Don’t let the fear of failure hinders innovations now, people are smart enough to recognize a few bad eggs in crypto.
Pages:
Jump to: