Pages:
Author

Topic: Reasons why regular people are afraid to invest in Crypto - page 12. (Read 2792 times)

Activity: 1134
Merit: 342
Hi guys.
In most countries poeple don't get the opportunity to invest in Crypto due to country policy.
However some countries who have the opportunity of crypto policy free are afraid to invest.
 Some people just don't have the courage and are not willing to take such risks of investing in crypto, while others find it difficult to purchase crypto using there credit cards or master Cards 💳.
I believe that crypto will have more regular people investing if it was integrated with the Banking payments system.

Do you think so too?
Leave your comment

While I was investing in crypto money, I looked at the risks and examined them. If it's not a risk anyway, it's not worth it. We should not ignore this. The higher the risk, the higher the rate of profit.

However, it will take time for the entire world to accept it. Anyway, it will decrease in profit when everyone agrees.
Activity: 687
Merit: 301
People are afraid of what they do not know. So not knowing what it is and how it can be used plays a big part in their decision to not invest as well. The volatility is what draws people but also what makes people choose to avoid it. Before Dec 2017 most people never heard of crypto, now they at least have heard about it. So when the next bull run kicks in, their greed for making money will take over and the step to actually investing will be a lot smaller than it was in December 2017. Because they are more informed on it than before.
Activity: 154
Merit: 1
With a strong desire, you can always find a way to enter the market and buy cryptocurrency. On account of the fact that people are afraid to invest I think that just people are afraid of losing money but we all risk every day that would have earned.
Activity: 346
Merit: 1
In my opinion market volatility and misinformation clouds public judgment on crypto investment.
Activity: 406
Merit: 49
I think that the first reason is that there is no complete agreement on the legislative basis, and the second reason is nothing more than laziness, since many are accustomed to invest through intermediaries and not to deal with themselves
Activity: 924
Merit: 500
there are so many reasons why so many new people are afraid to invest in the world of cryptocurrency because maybe they don't have experience with cryptocurrency trading and don't know the right way to invest in cryptocurrency, meaning they still don't have much education about cryptocurrency.
Activity: 504
Merit: 10
Firstly, cryptocurrency is not protected by law, secondly, our people are accustomed to ordinary paper money, thirdly, many are simply not familiar with cryptocurrency and are afraid of something new. Hence all the difficulties.
Activity: 658
Merit: 100
why some people experience fear of joining or investing in crypto currencies because they only know that the volatility of crypto currencies is very high, even if they can dominate the market, this volatility can be an opportunity to make a profit.
Activity: 392
crypto actually integrates with banking, because crypto is a digital currency, I think everyone is still awkward and reluctant to use it.
Activity: 308
In my opinion, the main reason is people don't have enough knowledge about crypto. For the crowd, it is still a new high technology product, so they feel more comfortable investing in gold or old good stocks.
Activity: 134
Merit: 2
Some people have not yet understand cryptocurrency most especially when it comes to investing the think it’s just if you invest you get your money back with a big profit but when the invest there money will lost which make them run away from investing.
Activity: 336
Merit: 15
“Revolutionising Marketing and Loyalty”
My parents still think that I invest in very risky assets and think that I will lose all my money because cryptocurrencies are a type of MLM and Scam. Grin I don't argue with them, but our government is actively working in this direction, so that people don't think so and don't invest. Those who study this issue more deeply - understand that this is not the case, just don't invest in everything, otherwise you can really lose money.
copper member
Activity: 617
Merit: 3
The wonders of the blockchain technology
Hi guys.
In most countries poeple don't get the opportunity to invest in Crypto due to country policy.
However some countries who have the opportunity of crypto policy free are afraid to invest.
 Some people just don't have the courage and are not willing to take such risks of investing in crypto, while others find it difficult to purchase crypto using there credit cards or master Cards 💳.
I believe that crypto will have more regular people investing if it was integrated with the Banking payments system.

Do you think so too?
Leave your comment

yes i agree with you. But more importantly larger number of people still thinks cryptocurrency is complex and uneasy to understand. A report i read the other time showed that larger percentage of Americans think cryptocurrency is complex and uneasy to understand. So we need projects to make it simpler and easier to understand
Activity: 238
decentralization is new and is identified as a project that is still in its infancy, and we cannot ignore a new technology that is only a matter of time until this digital currency is accepted by the community
Activity: 2996
Merit: 600
maybe yes, but it's hard to convince the government to recognize crypto at this time. to connect crypto with banking services seems to still need time. so maybe another method is needed to make it easier for people who want to buy crypto other than this way.
We don't need to convince the government just to attract them and start getting into crypto.

They have their own minds to monitor the market and I'm sure about it that they are aware of the sides of crypto. They just don't want to get involved for now as they are thinking of the possible bad outcome but they never think of the positive impact which crypto's can bring in the future.
Activity: 658
Merit: 13
Hi guys.

Do you think so too?
Leave your comment

maybe yes, but it's hard to convince the government to recognize crypto at this time. to connect crypto with banking services seems to still need time. so maybe another method is needed to make it easier for people who want to buy crypto other than this way.
Activity: 262
People are extremely dependent on the opinions of others. And if this opinion comes from those whom they consider authoritative, then this opinion is difficult to change. If the media only talks about fraud cases with cryptocurrency and financial pyramids, then where does the confidence in people cryptocurrency come from ?!
So it also depends on the cryptocurrency education policy.
Activity: 406
Merit: 100
The main reasons why people are afraid to invest because they afraid to loss their money by just a little time. They have no adequate knowledge on how cryptocurrency worked.
Activity: 574
Merit: 250
Hi guys.

Do you think so too?
Leave your comment

I think the one that makes many people put an investment in cryptocurrency would be because there are many scam project that  occur lately.
Those makes the investors to hesitate to put their investment.
Activity: 392
0x860FA3F15AcDFC7c7B379085EaC466645285237d
The main reason why regular people are afraid to invest in crypto is they afraid to lose their money, because they are too many projects appearing and most of them are scams. So before entering on this stage, make sure you know all the consequences that you may encounter here in crypto.
Pages:
Jump to: