Pages:
Author

Topic: Reasons why regular people are afraid to invest in Crypto - page 15. (Read 2792 times)

Activity: 504
Merit: 131
Hi guys.
In most countries poeple don't get the opportunity to invest in Crypto due to country policy.
However some countries who have the opportunity of crypto policy free are afraid to invest.
 Some people just don't have the courage and are not willing to take such risks of investing in crypto, while others find it difficult to purchase crypto using there credit cards or master Cards 💳.
I believe that crypto will have more regular people investing if it was integrated with the Banking payments system.

Do you think so too?
Leave your comment

There is projects looking into that direction. Savedroid has some bad press with an ill advised marketing stunt but they basically offer a mobile app for crypto savings, where no further technical knowledge about blockchain is needed. I am sure if they don`t get traction quickly there will be other projects working in that direction. Also more instruments are needed, to spread you blockchain investment to a number of projects. Aiming for a single big winner might be risky.
copper member
Activity: 210
Merit: 2
www.daxico.com
Most people don't want to invest in Crypto for so many reasons. I like to let you known that most cryptocurrency exchange don't have insurance backing them up. Because of this many are scared because of unforseen happennings like security breaches that taking down some exchanges. No body wants to throw away his or her hard earn money for any investment that is not visible.
Activity: 2072
Merit: 542
I believe that crypto will have more regular people investing if it was integrated with the Banking payments system.
I think that integrating crypto investment is not feasible as of the moment as crypto is very volatile. Governments are warning their citizens the risk of investing in crypto and that is also the reason why some countries were banning crypto to protect their citizens.
Activity: 658
Merit: 252
The most important reason, in my opinion, is that many people simply do not understand how to earn money on cryptocurrency, they want to make a profit immediately, but many coins take time
Activity: 830
Merit: 258
WPP ENERGY - BACKED ASSET GREEN ENERGY TOKEN
Hi guys.
In most countries poeple don't get the opportunity to invest in Crypto due to country policy.
However some countries who have the opportunity of crypto policy free are afraid to invest.
 Some people just don't have the courage and are not willing to take such risks of investing in crypto, while others find it difficult to purchase crypto using there credit cards or master Cards 💳.

Do you think so too?
Leave your comment

It shouldn't exactly connect to banking system, it can get global trust and people will start using it not looking at goverment policy it also depends what rules goverment put on cryptocurrency if it's only ICO's suspension that not a big deal if transactions available society would use it if they get what they need
Activity: 164
Merit: 10
People are afraid to invest because of the inexperience and instability of the cryptocurrency rate. Also, for investments, if you rely on a good profit, you need a lot of money, which people often cannot afford because they are afraid of losing looking at a market downturn.
Activity: 574
Merit: 250
First of all, the most important fear of people is uncertainty, it is with this word that cryptocurrency is associated with ordinary people. The market is too unstable, which does not cause confidence among ordinary people.
Activity: 1092
Merit: 256
Hi guys.

Do you think so too?
Leave your comment

yes, maybe waiting for the world to legalize crypto as an investment people will come by themselves to buy crypto, but the problem now is crypto is not legalized in some countries and that still makes people hesitate to invest in crypto my opinion
Activity: 921
I think that now most of all people are afraid to invest in cryptocurrencies not because of the policy of the countries, but because the cryptocurrency market behaves predictably and many people think that they are manipulated by whales (the harsh truth of life).
Activity: 308
Merit: 4
I think its normal that not every people eager to invest in crypto now. When you hear somene about crypto the mostly talking about huge gains and huge loses. This year scam ICOs also raised a lot. Most people nearly losing their faith on crypto. There is no need regulations for crypto bu I thing there is a huge need for regulated ICOs otherwise this scam projects will keep damaging crypto.
Activity: 1246
Merit: 263
there are so many reasons why peoples are afraid of it or hesitate using it and the most basic problem that we are facing right now is, it is really hard to use or it is a bit complex and they need a little knowledge about computer and its technology to do this while traditional financial system does not require all of this.
plus those influencers and medias kept talking shit about cryptocurrency, such as this thing is used by criminal or fraud and etc.
Activity: 266
Merit: 12
Most people on the planet all their lives believe that the only kind of investment is to invest in a bank! They have been taught this all their life! And everything else is a big risk, and only very smart people know how to invest and earn money on it! Therefore, when whales make money on it, then it will be accessible to people, but it will be too late ....

You are right, people want to change the environment of living they give more priority to the bankers and they believe this is more secure. Crypto is a wonderful technology which helps to Increase our wealth everything. 
They need to think about the future and start investing in this
copper member
Activity: 518
Just like with every new thing, there is always uncertainty surrounding it. Some sections of people still perceive the crypto technology to be uncertain with a bleak future and as such, they are scared of pulling in major investments. This perception can only change with wide scale adoptions and major support for the technology from all sectors. This is taking time which is quite understandable but I say, give it some time and people will definitely come to terms with the technology leading to more investments.
Activity: 420
Merit: 100
“The Premier Digital Asset Management Ecosystem”
You are right to buy a cryptocurrency, you need to do a lot of actions, the newcomer can not figure it out, you will need help. We need to do something about it.
Activity: 744
Syntrum.com
everyone has the choice to invest in ico, some countries may prohibit their citizens from investing in ico because there is no one to regulate, as many as ico scam I do not think that reducing investors to join ico
Activity: 271
Hi guys.

Do you think so too?
Leave your comment

It may be that people hear others talk about scammers, hear the wrong things about crypto. But now the name of the scam appears
Activity: 756
Merit: 268
Hi guys.

Do you think so too?
Leave your comment

In my own personal opinion, the reason why regular people are afraid to imvest in crypto because they are not fully aware or familiar with cryptocurrency, that is why they are having a second thought when it comes investing their money. Regular people may also believed in rumors that cryptpcurrency is just a scheme to trick people or scam people that is why they are npt investing their money.
Activity: 28
Because they hear horror stories of people getting scammed or losing money, and it's not yet practical or user-friendly.

This is why there are so many crypto books, blogs and podcasts coming into existence-to get people educated. Knowledge is power when it comes to crypto and decentralization. It won't be found on propaganda-like centralized platforms for sure.

Activity: 398
Hi guys.

Do you think so too?
Leave your comment

there are lots of reason, to me, some below is the biggest!
1, not anyone can buy cryptocurrency cause it's too easy to have a mistake when transfer or copy wallet address.
2, it's too risky to invest cause price is not stable
3, it's too easy to be scammed.
Activity: 448
Merit: 11
First, because they don't know much about crypto
Second, they are not ready if they have to lose their assets in the market, because they want a safe, comfortable and profitable investment
Third, the number of project projects is scam so they think again to invest
Pages:
Jump to: