Pages:
Author

Topic: Reasons why regular people are afraid to invest in Crypto - page 13. (Read 2792 times)

legendary
Activity: 1848
Merit: 1000
I think a lot of people are holding off investing in crypto right now because of the uncertainty and the fear of losing their investment, also the legality and taxes are not as straight forward for some people.

Gradually we should see confidence building for the average person.
Activity: 616
Merit: 42
I absolutely agree, many do not invert into cryptocurrency because it is difficult for them to understand the purchase procedure. Also, many do not want their bank to ask them too many questions about their finances.
Activity: 686
Merit: 10
they do not understand about how crypto works. they may have seen the amazing growth of BTC and wants to invest. but still they cant find perfect altcoin to invest. another reason is they do not feel it as a investment. because its digital thing
Activity: 434
Fast, Smart, Trustworthy
The current population is very susceptible to the news media. Many people have just realized that cryptocurrencies will be affected by many negative news, such as hacking and scam investment! This will make the novice feel scared!
Activity: 1582
Merit: 333
if people want to buy crypto they can but many of them don't trust crypto. they believe what the news or media said without finding if it true or not. and many of the news are negative and it can affect other people understanding about crypto. there first impression of crypto is not good.
so its important for us to make some research and observation about cryptocurrency market.many people said lie about this market.and if we dont know anything we could suffering loss and blame this market.
Activity: 247
The most common reason why many people don't want to or are afraid to invest in cryptocurrency is the lack of knowledge. They have little to no know idea what cryptocurrency and what it can offer to the people. There are a lot of fake news and rumors about cryptocurrency that is circulating around that scares people and potential investors.
Activity: 532
Merit: 100
if people want to buy crypto they can but many of them don't trust crypto. they believe what the news or media said without finding if it true or not. and many of the news are negative and it can affect other people understanding about crypto. there first impression of crypto is not good.
Activity: 364
Because crypto is not an easy thing, and high risk. They have their reasons for scare, they will lose their money because they don't have knowledge and information in cryptocurrency. Not all investments will give profits, you know that. What happens if they invest inscam, or dead project, it is obvious that they lose their money.
Activity: 623
Merit: 262
Because investing in cryptocurrencies has a lot of risks.People are afraid of losing their money.After all, there are a lot of scams in this market.Newcomers are easy to be fooled here.

I agree with your words as cryptocurrency is a risk factor. But look at benefits of crypto trading also you need to check the project multiple times about their standard and how it goes from past as how trustworthy the project is, remember one thing for sure those who took risk before years are millionaires today. I am not saying straight away to invest in this, research on your own and think about the future.
Activity: 448
Merit: 250
Because investing in cryptocurrencies has a lot of risks.People are afraid of losing their money.After all, there are a lot of scams in this market.Newcomers are easy to be fooled here.
Activity: 700
Merit: 251
Crypto simply always sound negative news and it's hampered a crypto is legal and is hard to believe a lot of people. the effect of the benefits a thorough yet can crypto be felt globally acceptable crypto barrier stepped all over the world. It takes time to be able to convince the world will now slowly and crypto has already started there is a transaction and the benefit of crypto and this is quite a good run.
Activity: 336
Merit: 20
Maybe because they do not know much about the cryptocurrency world, they do not know how it works and are afraid to face the loses.
Activity: 359
Fast, Smart, Trustworthy
I don't think people are unwilling to take investment risks because crypted traders are not protected by any agency. I think loss and deception are two different outcomes. I am willing to bear the loss, but I am not willing to accept this scam!
Activity: 658
Rangers Protocol
We cannot banned the people who wants and does not want crypto. If they are really interested in crypto they will find another way to meet their desires. However, beliefs and hope should be with the person who wants to engage into crypto. Money is the issue because some times it is the main needs to fuel the tank to move on.
Activity: 532
Merit: 101
I agree that until a simple exchange for the crypt is introduced, ordinary people will not come to the market, Since many countries do not yet recognize the Crypt, they do not know how to work with it, or rather, how to take taxes. People are afraid of the unknown.
Activity: 1260
SOL.BIOKRIPT.COM
it all depends on government policy regarding cryptocurency can already be official in terms of payment or not,because that is one reason investors want to invest..but because of the current weak market movements many feel they are losing money and leave the cryptocurency investment project..
Activity: 280
I think they are afraid to invest in crypto because they don't understand how it works especially when investing in ICO many beginners complain get loss because basically they lack knowledge about how this investment works so I think they have to learn first before make investment
Activity: 728
Merit: 250
It is only a matter of time the only crypto can worldwide. a lot of people and still feel this is dangerous and harmful. because it certainly many countries still reluctant will set policy for crypto. but in the long run, crypto will indeed become a future for the world because it has much more benefits than losses that can be felt. It is only a matter of time and waiting for the full facilities only to crypto to be great.
Activity: 1344
Merit: 502
A large portion of the general public still don't know that much about alternative currencies or how to properly buy, store and trade with them

Bitcoin is more widely known and even if it is banned in some regions that's what futures are for

Banks aren't very friendly toward individuals and startups that deal with cryptocurrency in general because it is disruptive
Activity: 1176
Merit: 104
No need for banking system, that's one of the purpose of crypto for all us to be the bank of our own.

Lack of knowledge, that's the reason why people do not invest into it and also some people do not share their information about crypto due to the fact that some are greedy that they don't want competition but in my end, I'm glad to share this knowledge however it is hard for them to adapt the FUTURE.
Pages:
Jump to: