Pages:
Author

Topic: Reasons You Shouldn't Buy Bitcoins - page 5. (Read 1626 times)

Activity: 630
Merit: 103
December 29, 2017, 12:08:30 AM
Why should you not invest in bitcoins, cryptocurrencies?
Is there any valid reason to stay away from cryptocurrencies?
I think it is good to have some discussion here for our kind information.

The only practical joke reason that someone will not buy digital currencies because they don't have the money to use as capital to purchase bitcoin specially now that it is very expensive to purchase that's why they will rely on faucets and bounties but if we are talking of benefits there is no reason why we should not buy bitcoins and other digital currencies because it is already proven that we are all earning more that we expected. Digital currencies will not meet this far if they are all useless.
Activity: 924
Merit: 505
December 28, 2017, 11:57:39 PM

Theres no reason not to invest with bitcoin or any cryptocurrencies because it will really help you financially. If you will say that investing with bitcoin is very risky then I think it is not a reason because it is given that investing is such a risky thing especially in the virtual community.
Activity: 126
Merit: 16
December 28, 2017, 11:53:53 PM
I think the high transaction fee is one of the reasons why people are not buying bitcoin because they taught they can't get for the high value-added tax imposed by the government but it turns out the transaction fee is much more higher than tax which is essentially might be the reasons to why the demand for bitcoin is becoming low.
Activity: 58
Merit: 0
December 28, 2017, 11:49:43 PM
One reason I think is crypto currency is hard to monitor and control. Bad people use it for evil trade and activities.
Activity: 13
December 28, 2017, 11:03:11 PM
The main substantial motivation to don't contribute on it is if the market is truly promising.

In any case, henceforth we're not ready to corrobarate that, you should simply contribute what you can stand to lose and that is it.

Rather than betting everything into something you can't generally known the out come, the best is to contribute a perfectange of the present resources.
4U
Activity: 195
Merit: 10
December 28, 2017, 05:55:36 PM
Yes there's a lot of reasons why you shouldn't buy bitcoin and that includes:

1. The bitcoin/cryptocurrency is ban in your country.
2. You don't have any capital/investment money to buy bitcoin or other cryptocurrency.
3. You don't believe that it is legit because most of the cryptos becomes a scam.
4. You don't have enough knowledge about cryptocurrency.
5. You shouldn't buy bitcoins because you can earn it thorough works.
6. The value of bitcoin is high and you're waiting for the right time.

We do have different reasons why we shouldn't buy bitcoin and cryptocurrency but most of us decides to trust bitcoin/atlcoins and face take the risk in order to earn money.
No you should buy bitcoin because it will help you in your life because bitcoin is not like other crypto if you will buy today so it will help you tomorrow in some part of china still people they are using bitcoin although its ban in china its mean bitcoin is very important for people but now a days its price is high so no need to buy bitcoin because its very expansive to buy now a days but in normal days buy as much as you can.
Activity: 560
December 28, 2017, 08:45:00 AM
I think so I also buy bitcoin because I hold it and for sure I'll be here big because now I hold bitcoin 0.17 bitcoin today, since January january 10 it but now it's a big money because it's high It costs me a lot and I earn money because I just hold money and I think it's safe and I accept the risk because you will not earn when you're not risky.
Activity: 120
Riding Whales to the Moon!
December 28, 2017, 08:38:55 AM
one of the main reasons why i shouldn't buy btc at the moment (i already bought a huge amount when it was around 3.000) is of course of its slow gains and huge transaction fee's right now. you should use btc as a coin with who you can buy other altcoins. good luck
Activity: 159
December 28, 2017, 07:41:05 AM
1, if you don't have enough money and need to borrow to buy bitcoin, try not to buy it.
2. if you don't have enough mental capacity, try not to buy it.
3. if you don't have a long-term investment plan and just want to go to market gambling, try not to buy it.
Activity: 812
Merit: 250
December 28, 2017, 06:54:27 AM

There is no reason why you must not invest in bitcoin or in cryptocurrency. In addition to that, there is no valid why we need to stay away from cryptocurrency and do not stay away in cryptocurrency because it will help you to gain and make huge amount of profit.
Activity: 210
The Experience Layer of the Decentralized Internet
December 28, 2017, 06:50:53 AM
Why not invest in bitcoin and cryptocurrency? After all, you're in a bull market and you can make good profits, so why not invest? Grin
Activity: 70
December 28, 2017, 06:49:03 AM
Because bitcoin could be a bubble. Its price is supported only by demand. If owners will trade it all together the price will drop dramatically. Also there is a danger that bitcoin will reach once the maximum and then will drop to never go back.
Activity: 504
Merit: 250
December 28, 2017, 06:23:42 AM
I think more than 90% of the people here are buying bitcoin. Why shouldn't you buy bitcoins? We are ordinary people, we have no power, we do not have a large consortium of money to invest. This may be the most suitable investment channel for ordinary people. I think we need a bit of courage to stick with it, although it has a great risk.

My government forbid bitcoin usage because it can be use for criminal attempt like money laundry, corruption,etc
That's why my people still have less interest to invest on bitcoin !

indeed if the government forbids the use of bitcoin certainly as a good citizen we must comply with government regulations.
probably because they have reasons related to criminality in the country so they forbid the use of bitcoin.but this surely really a disadvantage for bitcoin users in that country
legendary
Activity: 1148
Merit: 1006
Black Panther
December 28, 2017, 05:53:54 AM
I think more than 90% of the people here are buying bitcoin. Why shouldn't you buy bitcoins? We are ordinary people, we have no power, we do not have a large consortium of money to invest. This may be the most suitable investment channel for ordinary people. I think we need a bit of courage to stick with it, although it has a great risk.

My government forbid bitcoin usage because it can be use for criminal attempt like money laundry, corruption,etc
That's why my people still have less interest to invest on bitcoin !
Activity: 308
Merit: 128
December 28, 2017, 05:45:28 AM

That's the fact, don't buy bitcoin if you don't have any idea about Bitcoin,  don't also invest any amount of Bitcoin if you don't know  what you are facing for, much better if you make some research about Bitcoin then if you already know what Bitcoin is, there's no way anymore to refuse buying Bitcoin.
Activity: 56
December 28, 2017, 05:37:47 AM

It's up to you, to invest or not. Cryptocurrencies are the same investments as any others. There are always some risks.
I think that the only reason to stay away from cryptocurrencies is the case when you you need money for purchasing other things that you need for life.
Activity: 167
December 28, 2017, 05:27:31 AM
Activity: 646
Merit: 252
PNNV.COM Live bitcoin price monitor
December 28, 2017, 05:16:27 AM

If I want to remain in the shackles made by the banks, then perhaps I will not jump into Bitcoin and other cryptocurrencies. If I am totally convinced that the best way is the conventional way in which the governments and the banks are the most powerful and the ones in total control of our lives, then I will not consider joining the Bitcoin saga and the rising cryptocurrencies all in all. But since I am into transparency; since I am into decentralization, I am joining Bitcoin. I hope Bitcoin will continue to serves us.
Activity: 980
Merit: 502
December 28, 2017, 05:07:13 AM

I think you should understand about bitcoin and crypto, then you will understand and know speculation about investment or trade. it is a matter of what you think, what you plan and what you want to get. that way you learn and examine every possible possibility that can benefit. so I guess if you are interested and want to be involved, fill your life with knowledge.

there are lots of reason why should people buy bitcoin. Firstly when the people understand completely about the bitcoin after that he should buy the bitcoin . Bhut only when people buy bitcoin when he get profit from the bitcoin. From bitcoin people get more the money in the future if he buy bitcoin now a days because the price of bitcoin is countinously increasing so that in the future price of bitcoin will be increase so by sell the bitcoin people get more benefits from the bitcoin.
Activity: 164
December 27, 2017, 10:40:47 AM

Why would you turn your back against Bitcoin or other cryptocurrencies? Investing in Bitcoin or other cryptocurrencies is so good. A smart person, who plays safe, can produce a large profit in a short period of time by investing in them. To those who are against in investing in Bitcoin or Altcoin, you should better change your mind.
Pages:
Jump to: