Pages:
Author

Topic: Reasons You Shouldn't Buy Bitcoins - page 8. (Read 1626 times)

Activity: 322
Merit: 23
December 04, 2017, 01:45:39 AM
Why should you not invest in bitcoins, cryptocurrencies?
Is there any valid reason to stay away from cryptocurrencies?
I think it is good to have some discussion here for our kind information.

Why should I'm not invested in bitcoin? Well, your wrong because I'm totally invested with bitcoin every month 25% of my salary do invest in bitcoin. In accepting this cryptocurrency in your life make you more profitable and helpful when it comes financial problem. In this scenario many people now who attracted in bitcoin because of profitable and also it gives promising to the people.
Its the same here mate month end and when my salary come I do invest in bitcoin, I'm not scared to become scam of bitcoin because I know this coins is peoples choice and most trusted coin of all cryptocurrencies. After buying bitcoin I hold this into my wallet like a piggy bank I saved it for long term and for emergency situation.
Activity: 11
Merit: 0
December 04, 2017, 01:45:03 AM
Because, bitcoin is so worthy its too valuable to people to earn money from bitcoin its just unbeatable rate now so people should have to buy bitcoin to increase in our life.
Activity: 294
Merit: 10
December 04, 2017, 01:43:43 AM
The reason i didn't buy bitcoin because i'm not a businessman or a billionaire, i'm just a snack dealer. I play bitcoin because income from bitcoin exceeds my main income so it can meet my family's economic needs.
legendary
Activity: 2366
Merit: 1206
December 04, 2017, 01:32:40 AM

Why should I'm not invested in bitcoin? Well, your wrong because I'm totally invested with bitcoin every month 25% of my salary do invest in bitcoin. In accepting this cryptocurrency in your life make you more profitable and helpful when it comes financial problem. In this scenario many people now who attracted in bitcoin because of profitable and also it gives promising to the people.
Activity: 588
Merit: 500
December 04, 2017, 01:15:20 AM

One solid reason why you shouldn't buy bitcoins is when you are already a millionaire and you have a fail-proof business and it has better gains than bitcoins. I doubt that everyone has that. Mark Zuckerberg, Bill Gates and the like might be the only that has that type of investment and obviously none of us are like that. Another reason why you shouldn't buy bitcoin is because you are that type of person that hates everything that goes mainstream. Some people on Facebook are throwing hate and shade to popular artists like Halsey just because it's "cool" to do so even though deep inside they enjoy Halsey's music. To show that you truly hate bitcoin, you are not going to invest on it just because. People think they are too cool to do things that the majority of people are doing. Bitcoin is a thing that have saved people from poverty and I am a living proof of that as well as my fellow bitcoin user friends.

Some people shouldn't invest in bitcoins because they are too dumb to understand economics. Some might not even be dumb, even worse, which is being closed-minded. They believe that doing time deposit in the bank is still the best way to increase your money when it only gives a couple of dollars for a huge amount of money. Nothing you can't make from that time being. People who don't understand bitcoin should stay away from it because they are just going to be that part of the bitcoin economy that's spreading hate because of the losses that they have due to their own negligence.
Activity: 546
Merit: 500
December 04, 2017, 12:58:36 AM
I think you should understand about bitcoins and cryptography, then you will understand and learn about speculation in investment or trade. It's a matter of what you think and what you plan. So you will learn and learn all the possibilities that can be of use. So I think if you are interested and want to be involved, you need to study this issue well. And of course it all depends on what your savings are...if you cheat on the salary, as was said above, then it's not profitable for you and is very risky

Activity: 649
Merit: 250
December 04, 2017, 12:16:05 AM
There isn't such reasons that you shouldn't buy bitcoins.Amd now bitcoin is a very good position so you can buy now and will be rich tomorrow

Keep buying it then, and tell everyone you meet to buy some, too. In a few years it might pay off.

That would be lambo. I will invite you to a party on my yacht.  Grin
It has proven many times by buying bitcoins we can make and earn more money. Yes there is no such reasons we shouldnt buy bitcoin. Even buying now its not too late invest in bitcoin and make rich.
Activity: 3
December 04, 2017, 12:12:34 AM
There isn't such reasons that you shouldn't buy bitcoins.Amd now bitcoin is a very good position so you can buy now and will be rich tomorrow

Keep buying it then, and tell everyone you meet to buy some, too. In a few years it might pay off.

That would be lambo. I will invite you to a party on my yacht.  Grin
Activity: 3
December 04, 2017, 12:00:01 AM

Why NOT invest? Many reasons exist, I'll mention just a few. Not tangible, no intrinsic value. Requires knowledge and equipment to use or redeem. You can't physically hold your BTC (but you can digitally hodl it), eat it, or smoke it.   Cry

The first valid reason to stay away is if you are living paycheck to paycheck, or have no job or income. For these people it's like buying a lottery ticket.  Some people will need to spend or redeem it to pay living expenses. That may prove difficult especially with existing family and financial obligations.

Some investors will lose money and others will be bankrupted by cryptocurrencies. They will hit the wrong key or forget their password or get scammed. They will try to trade these markets and get whipsawed by greed and fear. They will try to pick an altcoin or ICO in hopes it will match the performance of BTC.

Activity: 89
December 03, 2017, 10:18:38 PM

The only valid reason to do not invest on it is if the market is really compromised.
But hence we'r not able to corrobarate that, you should just invest what you can afford to lose and that's it.
Instead of going all in into something you can't really known the out come, the best is to invest a perfectange of the current assets.

If you are living paycheck to paycheck, now is not a good time wait until you are in a better position, when you can start with a hundred put it aside, maybe even twenty five, put it aside...the start investing, but do this if it creates a problem for your family. I did this very thing when I started saving back a long time ago.
Activity: 532
Merit: 100
December 03, 2017, 09:58:46 PM

The only valid reason to do not invest on it is if the market is really compromised.
But hence we'r not able to corrobarate that, you should just invest what you can afford to lose and that's it.
Instead of going all in into something you can't really known the out come, the best is to invest a perfectange of the current assets.
Activity: 812
Merit: 101
December 03, 2017, 09:57:03 PM
more precisely I say not yet time to invest in bitcoin. because I still have to raise capital, especially today the bitcoin price is very expensive. and I do not have the cash to buy bitcoin. my principle is to accumulate capital a little bit to buy bitcoin.
Activity: 48
December 03, 2017, 09:45:21 PM
you don't have money to invest into..
you don't have the knowledge on btc..
you don't have the heart to do so..
Activity: 434
December 03, 2017, 03:40:39 PM

Currently, I think investing in bitcoin is more profitable than investing in other altcoins. The reason is that a lot of people like to invest more in bitcoin, because it's too strong and it have a high potential compared to other cryptocurrencies, Also, i don't think that someone will hear about any other crypto before hearing about bitcoin, so this is why people like bitcoin.
Activity: 112
December 03, 2017, 02:39:05 PM
bitcoin or any investment have their own risks. There are no specific reasons for deny an investment or judge it good or bad. Everything depend on you. If you research more about bitcoin and cryptocurrency with different point of view, you can see bitcoin or any atlcoin have their own advantage, person who can use those advantages will be a winner. Play safety not always a good choice !
Activity: 294
Merit: 100
December 03, 2017, 02:37:08 PM

Every investment will have a negative and positive side. Likewise with the investment in bitcoin classified as new technology must be many people who can not accept it and prefer to the traditional thing. Another fundamental reason for not investing in bitcoin is insufficient money because of the rising bitcoin price
Activity: 392
December 03, 2017, 02:07:29 PM

One of the main reason for not investing in bitcoins may be due to not ready for accepting new innovative technologies and just feeling comfort to stay along with traditional systems.Also if you don't have risk bearing attitude,it would be much better to stay away from crypto currencies.
Activity: 364
Merit: 16
https://crowdsale.network
December 03, 2017, 02:04:16 PM
If you can't handle the fluctuation in value, do not buy bitcoin.  You will loose sleep and might have anxiety attack.
Investing in bitcoin has a higher risk than any other financial investment.  Also, as per my experience, this investments needs constant monitoring. 
Although, as you can see the value of bitcoin now compared to the beginning of the 2017 is very encouraging.
Activity: 47
December 03, 2017, 01:52:06 PM

if you are in nipal, morrow may be put in prison if you buy bitcoin
legendary
Activity: 1540
Merit: 1011
FUD Philanthropist™
December 03, 2017, 06:39:50 AM

Why not? Investing in bitcoin is another big opportunity. Many people already become wealthy because of btc.

If you do not have knowledge with new technology and negative minded person better to stay away with cryto currency

Hello my friend, ignorance is bliss yes ?

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Optimism_bias

Pages:
Jump to: