Pages:
Author

Topic: REBELLIOUS Discussion Thread - page 2. (Read 14659 times)

Activity: 9
Merit: 0
Activity: 532
Merit: 10
November 05, 2018, 04:25:37 PM
Can any one give information why the REBL price dropped that much and volume is almost zero? I am banned from their telegram so i don't know what happened. Did they scam? Wish i had sell these 4k REBLs at $700 Sad
Are you still on this coin? Rebellious coin is just one of the shit coins we have around. I participated in it too, but i dumped it long time ago, since there are better coins out there.
Unfortunately yes, I am still holding those. I was hoping that it might go above but from past few weeks the trading is almost dead. Do you know what happened. Their social media accounts are still active but no information about the dump and low volume.
Activity: 462
Merit: 13
November 04, 2018, 07:29:14 PM
Can any one give information why the REBL price dropped that much and volume is almost zero? I am banned from their telegram so i don't know what happened. Did they scam? Wish i had sell these 4k REBLs at $700 Sad
Are you still on this coin? Rebellious coin is just one of the shit coins we have around. I participated in it too, but i dumped it long time ago, since there are better coins out there.
Activity: 532
November 04, 2018, 02:21:18 PM
Activity: 38
August 11, 2018, 09:33:26 PM
I am perusing about the task out of the blue, the choice not to ICO is a novel one, but rather the worry I have about this, is on the long run this will surely influence the capacity of the group to pull in great ability to chip away at their stage, Bitcoin as Blockstream group dealing with it
Activity: 56
August 08, 2018, 09:48:12 PM
LOOKING FOR AN EXCHANGE LISTING FOR YOUR TOKEN?? ARE YOU WILLING TO COMPLETE AN AIRDROP THROUGH THE EXCHANGE IN CONJUNCTION WITH YOUR LISTING?

🔥 🔥 🔥  We offer you the opportunity to make an AirDrop to 50,000 (and growing) of our Exchange customers, and also add your token to our trading system (listing on Ecex.Exchange)  🔥 🔥 🔥

Listing with an Airdrop only requires one single deposit of the token to Ecex by the listing team.

Currently offering support for ERC20 tokens. Stellar integration coming soon!!! Contact us for details!

Tell us if you found us on bitcointalk!

ECEX EXCHANGE WEBSITE:
🔥 🔥https://Ecex.Exchange 🚀🔥

CONTACT ECEX BY EMAIL:
[email protected]

ECEX TWITTER PAGE:
https://twitter.com/PlanetZiggurat/
Activity: 302
August 08, 2018, 08:44:07 AM
Keep an eye on it. Guys, maybe it is a remarkable Dutch project.
Activity: 378
Merit: 11
August 01, 2018, 05:56:45 PM
In my own idea Rebellious develop and deploy fast and secure blockchain platforms for community utility tokens. Increased security, scalability and decentralized opportunities and also the distribution and transfer of REBL tokens are handled by the REBL smart contract, which is an application running on the Ethereum network and all Rebellious token holders will be able to swap their ERC20 REBL tokens to REBL coins on our own blockchain and this is gonna be great this year for all REBL holders.
Activity: 194
Merit: 103
August 01, 2018, 09:47:12 AM
glad that i bumped into this thread. i got some rebl tokens from airdrop and just hodl. i saw there is a wallet for rebl? is this wallet for rebl as ethereum token? did we have coin/token swap?
The Multi-Wallet is an expansion of the REBL ERC20 wallet, it is in full development and devs are currently testing to build an optimal user-friendly multi cryptocurrency wallet. it will have an extra feature which is the automatic convert function, this will interact with smart contracts to perform simple token swaps within the wallet.
The swap will be after the blockchain release(Q3/Q4).
More info here.
Activity: 938
Merit: 266
August 01, 2018, 07:06:29 AM
glad that i bumped into this thread. i got some rebl tokens from airdrop and just hodl. i saw there is a wallet for rebl? is this wallet for rebl as ethereum token? did we have coin/token swap?
Activity: 43
August 01, 2018, 07:01:29 AM
They bring down the coin in particular, I think in light of the fact that on the Ardropa many individuals have gotten not 4000 coins, but rather ordinarily more. So I extremely like the venture, yet this circulation was not right, it was important at any rate to rank on the discussion to do!
July 31, 2018, 02:43:51 AM
I took part in the airdrop, and when the coins came to me on the satchel, I went into the venture, I extremely preferred the advancement group, which demonstrates that it attempts, exceptionally responsive folks. I went to the trade and purchased a couple of more Rebellious coins
Activity: 48
July 25, 2018, 02:35:34 AM
Rebls our strength is not just in our words our true strength is in our hearts and our souls an our community has been called to vote for us show our strength by action and let it be known that we are rebellious and we shall Conquer all.... https://shardax.com/votes/coin?coin=REBL
Activity: 406
Merit: 109
July 24, 2018, 09:51:20 PM
@Riosakamoto and @Sud

I agree to the point that REBL is going towards strong competition when it will come to Binance Voting. As of now, we are not even sure if REBL will be in the list, however, even if REBL gets into the list for community coin of the month, it will give a big visibility and exposure to the crypto community about REBELLIOUS.
And Yup! REBL loves competition as far I can see.
For now, I am voting everyday on Shardax for REBL
sud
Activity: 826
Merit: 301
July 21, 2018, 03:57:02 AM
Remember to vote for REBL on Shardax guys - https://shardax.com/votes/coin?coin=REBL . We have a slight advantage on the first place for now, but we need every supporter to vote daily until August 1st
July 20, 2018, 02:29:59 PM
I knew when this project came on board and it was a boom at the initial stage, because there were updates and price up. Presently, it seems to be an abandoned project. No update and price has reduced to the barest minimum. I still still have some of the tokens in my wallet and any time i look at it, it reminds me of how it started.

The project is still ongoing, devs are working on the technical whitepaper and they will be switching to their own blockchain which will be released very soon(Q3/Q4). Also, they are releasing an update every month, check their website and twitter for more info.
Activity: 854
July 20, 2018, 01:25:43 PM
I knew when this project came on board and it was a boom at the initial stage, because there were updates and price up. Presently, it seems to be an abandoned project. No update and price has reduced to the barest minimum. I still still have some of the tokens in my wallet and any time i look at it, it reminds me of how it started.
July 20, 2018, 10:41:09 AM
@askmecrypto

Yeah, looks like REBL community are late finishers, but we are getting nice advantage on this first place this time. Also the team applied for the upcoming community coin vote round 8 on Binance!

Rebellious with 9.3k members will be up against Apollo in the upcoming Binance vote, they got a very large community with almost 195k on Telegram, they won the last Kucoin vote, and they will probably win this one.
July 19, 2018, 05:26:22 PM
Awesome occupation man. I still inquisitive the end result for the ANN string? Truly, regardless I holding my REBL since airdrop. I purchased a little sack when the value low. Expectation REBL completed their new blockchain. Any information about token swap?
sud
Activity: 826
Merit: 301
July 19, 2018, 02:34:36 AM
@askmecrypto

Yeah, looks like REBL community are late finishers, but we are getting nice advantage on this first place this time. Also the team applied for the upcoming community coin vote round 8 on Binance!
Pages:
Jump to: