Pages:
Author

Topic: REBELLIOUS Discussion Thread - page 3. (Read 14659 times)

Activity: 406
Merit: 109
July 17, 2018, 07:50:41 PM
There are more updates which should come in very near future. There twitter handle has given a sneak preview to the masternode dashboard and as far I am connected, they are really progressing well on REBL blockchain.
At the moment,t they are building community progress with Shardax Voting, being on top of the rank in shardax voting, it appears they will make it this time and get listed there. Plus point is being on top also gives a lot much visibility to REBL and people become more aware of REBELLIOUS.
Activity: 392
Merit: 13
July 13, 2018, 09:43:17 PM
I think this coin is flying way under the radar.  I see a lot of potential return here since the price is really cheap.  The dev team has shown to be hardworking and the updates look great.
Activity: 48
Merit: 0
July 13, 2018, 09:37:24 PM
Guys can we please ask for you to keep up to date with the voting on Shardax Exchange I know that it's been hard after we have lost the last two rounds but we are rebls we never give up an we ask you not to either please vote daily an fairly an help us to be listed spread the link around an across your social media networks an remember that we are asking you to vote for rebl to be listed so it benefits the community... Help us to help you help yourselfs https://shardax.com/votes/coin?coin=REBL
Activity: 128
Merit: 22
Life is like a box of chocolates :)
July 08, 2018, 01:30:15 PM
Funny thing that I still have 3000REBL that I never touched. Lots of Dutch team members and I have big trust in their success. Not thinking of selling anytime soon. Best logo out there! 🐯
June 26, 2018, 02:27:22 AM
Yes, team is working hard to launch blockchain mainnet on time, which should be Q3/Q4 according to schedule. Here is the latest preview screen from wallet with masternode function visible. It looks really good, can't wait to set up my masternode already.

This looks interesting.. I will be checking on there telegram and twitter more about the masternodes. Appears that the team is very actively working on this. Hopefully the technical whitepaper will be out by EOM
sud
Activity: 826
Merit: 301
June 25, 2018, 08:23:23 AM
Yes, team is working hard to launch blockchain mainnet on time, which should be Q3/Q4 according to schedule. Here is the latest preview screen from wallet with masternode function visible. It looks really good, can't wait to set up my masternode already.

Activity: 98
June 25, 2018, 07:21:27 AM
The team is definitely very serious about their project which was proved by them when they decided to do an airdrop rather than doing and ICO. They are nearly set with their blockchain and were to test alpha last time i checked. I am surely holding the airdrop coins for a long time.
June 24, 2018, 01:55:59 PM
This is actually the one of the ICO,s that have kept to their words,the team are working so hard to achieve their goals at all cost

Wow wow, maybe you clarify when this ICO was cuz I didn't see any for REBL Wink
But about hard working team - maybe you are right. I like their posts in social media and the way they make contact with their audience, nice team

REBELLIOUS was no ico but instead was airdropped to mass community just like Ontology.
As far I know, Rebellious is a self funded project and the airdrop was for raising awareness and liquidity. They have regular updates and next is masternodes coming.

They recently tweeted a sneak peek to there masternodes implementation. You should follow there twitter and telegram to understand more about the project.
June 13, 2018, 10:31:29 PM
The team is definitely very serious about their project which was proved by them when they decided to do an airdrop rather than doing and ICO. They are nearly set with their blockchain and were to test alpha last time i checked. I am surely holding the airdrop coins for a long time.
Activity: 112
June 13, 2018, 06:10:37 AM
This is actually the one of the ICO,s that have kept to their words,the team are working so hard to achieve their goals at all cost

Wow wow, maybe you clarify when this ICO was cuz I didn't see any for REBL Wink
But about hard working team - maybe you are right. I like their posts in social media and the way they make contact with their audience, nice team
Activity: 70
June 13, 2018, 05:40:18 AM
Activity: 392
Merit: 104
June 12, 2018, 12:33:51 AM
People hate it, because it is not predictable. I like crypto, I like to use it and it's one of the most popular topics in the world that you can talk about.
sud
Activity: 826
Merit: 301
June 08, 2018, 05:53:38 AM
Hey guys, Rebellious needs community help again. Shardax coin vote round two has started, and all past votes has been reset. Go do your job to support the project - go to https://shardax.com/listing/coin.php?coin=REBL vote for REBL and leave a comment. We need to be at least top 5 to get a free listing. So lets do it!
June 08, 2018, 04:26:57 AM
I am glad to see many airdrop making airwaves even more than some ICO. last year POStoken did the same and today it is entirely an Innovative platform. one good thing I have come to realize about any platform is that the successful one is the one with a strong team member.
Activity: 28
Merit: 2
June 07, 2018, 01:18:21 AM
Hello REBL believers,

Our aim is to add value to the whole crypto community by giving the best user experience to analyse cryptocurrencies.

It would be really great help from your side if you can spend 60 seconds of your time and give us your valuable feedback for our two recent updates 1) Snapshot and 2) Colourful interface of REBL at: https://cointopper.com/coin/rebellious

Constructive criticisms are always welcome at CoinTopper.  Thank you!!
May 28, 2018, 07:33:31 AM
I'm a Rebellious Holder  . I'm holding 80k Rebellious (REBL) and I believe in Rebellious Team
Rebellious has a clear roadmap and is leading the way in the new era of e-commerce .... Rebellious is planning to apply to Shopify and build e-commerce module for websites
Personally , I'm a holder . Believe in Rebellious . Let's build a strong Rebellious community

Wow that is a lot of REBL. How did you get so much?
I've bought Rebl tokens from the weak hands on EtherDelta .... price was too cheap ( 4k Rebl for 0,2 ETH ) . I believe that Rebellious will reach 1$ soon . On 14th Feb , Rebellious will burn the REBL remain ....so the price will  be higher than now
0,2 ETH for 4k REBL coin ? should be even cheaper if you do not but it on forkdelta, because there the price of the fee we must spend becomes more expensive. if indeed there is news burning token then this will become more expensive price

Token Burn Event was on Feb 14th and is already over.

I participated in the pre-sale REBELLIOUS. I am very pleased with the coin and I'm looking forward when it takes its rightful place in the world of cryptocurrency.

REBL was not an ICO, there was no pre/private/public sale.
REBL was distributed free to the community via airdrop. There was only 1 massive airdrop which ended on Dec 31st.

Talking about the price, on listing on Bit-Z, REBL touched 1 ETH for 4K REBL, that was the ATH for the token.
Activity: 434
Merit: 100
GIGZI
May 25, 2018, 05:55:01 AM
I'm a Rebellious Holder  . I'm holding 80k Rebellious (REBL) and I believe in Rebellious Team
Rebellious has a clear roadmap and is leading the way in the new era of e-commerce .... Rebellious is planning to apply to Shopify and build e-commerce module for websites
Personally , I'm a holder . Believe in Rebellious . Let's build a strong Rebellious community

Wow that is a lot of REBL. How did you get so much?
I've bought Rebl tokens from the weak hands on EtherDelta .... price was too cheap ( 4k Rebl for 0,2 ETH ) . I believe that Rebellious will reach 1$ soon . On 14th Feb , Rebellious will burn the REBL remain ....so the price will  be higher than now
0,2 ETH for 4k REBL coin ? should be even cheaper if you do not but it on forkdelta, because there the price of the fee we must spend becomes more expensive. if indeed there is news burning token then this will become more expensive price
Activity: 140
May 25, 2018, 05:38:26 AM
I participated in the pre-sale REBELLIOUS. I am very pleased with the coin and I'm looking forward when it takes its rightful place in the world of cryptocurrency.
Activity: 456
Merit: 100
May 25, 2018, 02:30:04 AM
I got my airdrop coins and I hold them in my wallet. Team looks doing a great job, expanding their line-up and giving value to the community. Every 30 days I'm getting new coins, that's awesome! I like Rebellious.

That's sound cool, too bad I didn't heard this airdrop. By the way how many rbl they give?

I don't trust airdrops now but rbl seems will change the game or I can assume that their team really work hard and completed their roadmap in time. So now I'm too envious for those who have. Cry
Activity: 48
Pages:
Jump to: