Pages:
Author

Topic: REBELLIOUS Discussion Thread - page 5. (Read 14659 times)

Activity: 113
Merit: 0
March 21, 2018, 10:09:19 AM
I participated in the airdrop, and when the coins came to me on the purse, I went into the project, I really liked the development team, which shows that it tries, very responsive guys. I went to the exchange and bought a few more Rebellious coins

I personally own a big part of my portfolio in REBL.
REBELLIOUS gave a lot of people the opportunity to be early adopters of a solid project with a bright future. Also, the TEAM is always ahead of the roadmap and the updates are really worth to wait for.
They kept there words by burning the unspent tokens. There updated roadmap and whitepaper shows the quality and strength the project holds and they keep on amazing you with there efficiency.
The recent updates to REBELLIOUS wallet have shown how the TEAM hear the voice of community.

Free staking and free claiming, the fact that you rebellious wallet supports stakingin your wallet. Alltogether it is awesome!
Activity: 406
Merit: 109
March 21, 2018, 04:43:57 AM
I participated in the airdrop, and when the coins came to me on the purse, I went into the project, I really liked the development team, which shows that it tries, very responsive guys. I went to the exchange and bought a few more Rebellious coins

I personally own a big part of my portfolio in REBL.
REBELLIOUS gave a lot of people the opportunity to be early adopters of a solid project with a bright future. Also, the TEAM is always ahead of the roadmap and the updates are really worth to wait for.
They kept there words by burning the unspent tokens. There updated roadmap and whitepaper shows the quality and strength the project holds and they keep on amazing you with there efficiency.
The recent updates to REBELLIOUS wallet have shown how the TEAM hear the voice of community.
March 21, 2018, 04:34:47 AM
I think you are a smart guy/girl. Here the same.  Cannot wait about more news over the masternodes! I am sure it will be an awesome opportunity!
Activity: 560
Merit: 100
March 20, 2018, 03:05:10 PM
March 20, 2018, 02:56:02 PM
I hope Rebellious though the project only one can say it begins,but will be able to convey to the public that he is worthy of listening to,and shows us at least x10 this year.

No worries rebellious will!
Activity: 266
Merit: 113
March 20, 2018, 01:11:58 PM
I hope Rebellious though the project only one can say it begins,but will be able to convey to the public that he is worthy of listening to,and shows us at least x10 this year.
Activity: 266
Merit: 10
March 20, 2018, 12:56:26 PM
This is actually the one of the ICO,s that have kept to their words,the team are working so hard to achieve their goals at all cost 
March 20, 2018, 12:49:22 PM
Rebellious is ready for rebranding this week!!! Blockchain is coming up! Bye bye erc20 and also masternodes will be available!
Activity: 364
Merit: 41
March 20, 2018, 12:13:20 PM
Added Latest Updates to the main thread post

Latest Updates

– Whitepaper 2.0 Released
– Roadmap 2.0 Released
– Latest Wallet supports hardware wallet - Ledger Nano S, $REBL could be stored and staked in Ledger Nano S now.
– Listing on TokenWorld Exchange
– Listing on another Major Exchange in mid-March
– REBELLIOUS  ReBranding  - March 24th
– New $REBL Logo is already out

Rebellious for me isa long term hold, all the future updates look great and the community looks really dedicated and strong.
March 06, 2018, 11:02:11 AM
Added Latest Updates to the main thread post

Latest Updates

– Whitepaper 2.0 Released
– Roadmap 2.0 Released
– Latest Wallet supports hardware wallet - Ledger Nano S, $REBL could be stored and staked in Ledger Nano S now.
– Listing on TokenWorld Exchange
– Listing on another Major Exchange in mid-March
– REBELLIOUS  ReBranding  - March 24th
– New $REBL Logo is already out
Activity: 9
March 04, 2018, 03:02:16 PM
Really happy I found this project. Been on this ride for a while now. Nothing like it. Lots of improvements from the team and interaction within the Rebellious community. The new whitepaper 2.0 and the roadmap look promising.
 https://www.rebellious.io/external/REBL-Whitepaper_v2-EN.pdf
Activity: 238
Merit: 100
February 26, 2018, 05:29:23 PM
I believe in this project and in spite of the fall in price after burning tokens I am going to hold rebels until 2019, because there will be many more interesting events. I think rebel has a great future.
Activity: 294
February 26, 2018, 12:15:08 PM
More news: https://mobile.twitter.com/RebelliousCoin/status/968138287574601728
Nothing outstanding, but new exchange is good for sure
February 24, 2018, 02:42:31 PM
The ico is a very good one i bought some of the coin, the team were wonderful and the community manger is always ready to help out when the case may be.

But REBELLIOUS was "NO ICO" project. Thats what make it unique though. There are no  whales to manipulate it, though they can buy from the market, but that makes them strong hands. Grin
Activity: 566
February 24, 2018, 12:36:32 PM
The ico is a very good one i bought some of the coin, the team were wonderful and the community manger is always ready to help out when the case may be.
Activity: 294
February 24, 2018, 12:12:24 PM
Finally circulating and total supply are updated on coinmarketcap https://coinmarketcap.com/currencies/rebellious/
still no price increase so far
Activity: 420
Merit: 15
February 21, 2018, 10:52:44 AM
They lower the coin very much, I think because on the Ardropa a lot of people have received not 4000 coins, but many times more. So I really like the project, but this distribution was not correct, it was necessary at least to rank on the forum to do!
February 21, 2018, 10:35:25 AM

The tokens will be used for free claiming the staking rewards!
Yes, but they are not infinite. And this is still big amount if blockchain will be released Q3

I believe the TEAM will communicate about it well in advance. They always clear your doubts and queries time to time.
Pages:
Jump to: