Pages:
Author

Topic: Rebranded to Duality Blockchain Solutions - page 4. (Read 129236 times)

legendary
Activity: 1148
Merit: 1000
November 15, 2016, 03:05:08 PM
In the meanwhile SLK's dropping: this could be either the last chance to get cheap coins before the storm or the first sign of a slow and painful death.
The crypto world is getting tough there are many interesting projects around and Duality will need a lot of effort for being recognized.

Once the rebrand is complete, this will be on a whole new level.  I would call it an opportunity at current rates.  If it makes you feel better, I recently put my money where my mouth is...   Grin
legendary
Activity: 2310
Merit: 1422
November 15, 2016, 02:59:02 PM
In the meanwhile SLK's dropping: this could be either the last chance to get cheap coins before the storm or the first sign of a slow and painful death.
The crypto world is getting tough there are many interesting projects around and Duality will need a lot of effort for being recognized.

legendary
Activity: 1148
November 15, 2016, 02:40:52 PM
Everyone involved in the Silk Network has been busting their butts to get DSLK released.  There is so much work going on behind the scenes.

Hats off to the crew!  As a community we need to hang tight.  The light at the end of the tunnel is getting closer!
legendary
Activity: 1680
Merit: 1003
Well, That's Crypto :-\
November 15, 2016, 02:36:42 PM
We will not take months like people in the thread are saying, testing is starting with a new version with a lot of fixes today and more fixes are being carried out.

In term of catching up with Dash' work/commits, we are up to July/Sept 2016 of their work,

83 commits to DarkSilk in two days and still working on it, not long now people.

The 83 commits caught up from Aug/Sept 2015 - July/Sept 2016 or in other words we caught up one year in two days.

We are working fast and aim to deliver DarkSilk ASAP.

Keep at it Spencer, much thanks for your hard work and dedication.

Activity: 78
Merit: 10
November 15, 2016, 11:10:42 AM
We will not take months like people in the thread are saying, testing is starting with a new version with a lot of fixes today and more fixes are being carried out.

In term of catching up with Dash' work/commits, we are up to July/Sept 2016 of their work,

83 commits to DarkSilk in two days and still working on it, not long now people.

The 83 commits caught up from Aug/Sept 2015 - July/Sept 2016 or in other words we caught up one year in two days.

Thanks.  Will come back next week then. 
Activity: 490
Merit: 500
CTO - Silk Network
November 15, 2016, 10:08:19 AM

Activity: 441
Merit: 251
November 15, 2016, 07:44:55 AM
So is this looking like another 6 months? Whats the scoop?

The scoop is that updates had to been made from Dash 12.1 and the code needs to be tested until satisfaction. Exact ETA is unclear but the amount of work does not constitute months of work. We will keep you up to date on progress.
legendary
November 14, 2016, 11:25:56 PM
ALL THIS DELAY HAPPENED BECAUSE OF MISMANAGEMENT, IF THERE WAS ANY PLAN OF REBRAND THEN WHY THEY LISTED SILK. BOTH COIN SHOULD BE LISTED ON THE SAME DAY, DUE TO ABSENSE OF DSLK, THE VOL. AND PRICE OF SILK NOT IMPROVES A LITTLE SINCE IT'S LISTING

nice caps, get a new fking keyboard if necessary.

SILK already existed and it's price will increase once the renamed weaver platform is launched with the renamed drksilk.

anyone looking to "firesale" their silk, PM me.

thanks,
john
Activity: 32
Merit: 0
November 14, 2016, 09:51:36 PM
ALL THIS DELAY HAPPENED BECAUSE OF MISMANAGEMENT, IF THERE WAS ANY PLAN OF REBRAND THEN WHY THEY LISTED SILK. BOTH COIN SHOULD BE LISTED ON THE SAME DAY, DUE TO ABSENSE OF DSLK, THE VOL. AND PRICE OF SILK NOT IMPROVES A LITTLE SINCE IT'S LISTING
Activity: 78
November 14, 2016, 09:47:27 PM
So is this looking like another 6 months? Whats the scoop?
Activity: 504
Merit: 500
November 14, 2016, 08:45:39 PM
Hello Dev. When will be launch? approximate date Huh... I can't watch this thread every day Embarrassed
Same here, been checking this thread for past 10 days everyday for looking updates or any appox release date.
Please!
legendary
November 14, 2016, 05:14:59 PM

We want it nooooow!
Please, pleeeeeeeeese.
legendary
Activity: 2310
Merit: 1422
November 14, 2016, 02:54:57 PM
5.37 million BTC
What are you talking about? Where did you get this data from? Are you ok man?
Do you how much is 5.37 million BTC???
Activity: 103
November 14, 2016, 01:21:24 PM
Hello Dev. When will be launch? approximate date Huh... I can't watch this thread every day Embarrassed

Agree, they need to set up a news letter or something
Activity: 704
Merit: 308
November 14, 2016, 12:42:41 PM
Activity: 238
Merit: 100
Tripartite of Silk, DarkSilk and Weaver
November 14, 2016, 09:15:07 AM
Update:
During testing of the release candidate certain internal problems inherited from Dash 12.0 came to light. The problems interfered with Stormnodes and its dependent services including Darksend, Sandstorm and InstantX. We have been in contact with Evan Duffield from Dash and are now implementing the necessary changes from Dash 12.1, after implementation we will continue testing.

We will keep you posted asap.

Thanks for the update.

dash is changing their whole groundwork code to sentinals (do not ask me what that is)
in 12.1
will DSILK then update and follow as well ?

Sentinel is a part of Evolution (Dash 0.13) and whether DarkSilk will follow any of that codebase depends on whether it is of use to the network.
Activity: 236
Merit: 100
November 14, 2016, 07:18:50 AM
Update:
During testing of the release candidate certain internal problems inherited from Dash 12.0 came to light. The problems interfered with Stormnodes and its dependent services including Darksend, Sandstorm and InstantX. We have been in contact with Evan Duffield from Dash and are now implementing the necessary changes from Dash 12.1, after implementation we will continue testing.

Thanks for the update.

dash is changing their whole groundwork code to sentinals (do not ask me what that is)
in 12.1
will DSILK then update and follow as well ?
Activity: 924
Decentralised Amazon & ICO Hub
November 14, 2016, 03:34:15 AM
when distribution darksilk?
Activity: 597
Merit: 253
... and the swarm is headed towards us
November 13, 2016, 03:35:17 PM
Update:

Thanks for the update.
Activity: 103
November 13, 2016, 03:11:07 PM
Sounds nice but i am late from ICO.

I see a flaw in this kind of marketing.
I would want to buy some DSilk, i cant, so i move on to next coin.

1 more potential user lost.

OK bye
Pages:
Jump to: