Pages:
Author

Topic: Receive Merit - Post your PGP key, add an encrypted message, open for anyone. - page 3. (Read 2979 times)

Activity: 57
Merit: 16
is this still available ? I want to participate in this event
Activity: 1035
Merit: 200
Hey. Just saw this thread and wanted to participate.  Cheesy

PGP Public Key:

Code:
-----BEGIN PGP PUBLIC KEY BLOCK-----
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==
=zf78
-----END PGP PUBLIC KEY BLOCK-----

Encrypted Message:

Code:
-----BEGIN PGP MESSAGE-----
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=mkx6
-----END PGP MESSAGE-----

Let me know if it works.
legendary
Activity: 2702
Merit: 2645
Farewell LEO: o_e_l_e_o
Code:
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=vTMD
Something is not right. I can not decrypt the message. Did you sign it against my finger print? Please fix it and post again in the new post.

I did not want to promote gambling anymore.
Anything wrong?
Activity: 462
Merit: 767
#SWGT CERTIK Audited
Let's get back to where we were. I guess we need to spread some positivity about PGP and it's usage.
We do. It's been over a month, no new post; which means either the topic is lost or everyone lost their interest. I will keep the topic unlocked for a few more weeks then I will lock it assuming it contributed a little to the community.

You can keep it open as there are no problems if you keep this thread open. If someone genuinely wants to learn about PGP, they will eventually find this thread and try it. Sometimes, merits can't even attract members to try a thing because they are uninterested or find it difficult to try.

I have been active in altcoinstalks lately, and I have posted about PGP there with the hope that people will be interested in learning more.
I have been inactive here because of Ramadan. I didn't want to stress myself, and I did not want to promote gambling anymore.
legendary
Let's get back to where we were. I guess we need to spread some positivity about PGP and it's usage.
We do. It's been over a month, no new post; which means either the topic is lost or everyone lost their interest. I will keep the topic unlocked for a few more weeks then I will lock it assuming it contributed a little to the community.
Good thing you have bot lock the topic. I started learning how write the message two days ago. I cane up with something. I just hope you understand.
Good to see a new post, I thought everyone forgot about it. Right now I don't have my secure PC to read the message, I will access it tomorrow and reply you. In the mean time, anyone else with their submission?
Activity: 5
Merit: 0
Code:
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=vTMD

Good thing you have bot lock the topic. I started learning how write the message two days ago. I cane up with something. I just hope you understand.
legendary
#SWGT CERTIK Audited
What's your perception/thoughts on using parents identity to do KYCs? To be honest, just as you said, many of us don't care about privacy and have been using centralized exchanges. That's 99% true.

But for me, I did not used any of my identity to verify any KYCs. Instead all the CEXs are registered under my parents name. My parents doesn't use or knows how to operate smart phones. Doesn't have social media or any kind of online identity.

Note: By the time I realized the consequence of using CEXs, I had already registered to one or two CEXs. So there was no going back then.

This will be off-topic here. We need a different thread in different sections to discuss this. If BitcoinGirl.Club does not mind, I could say something. Doing KYC on any platform is risky. No matter who's identity it was. I am curious if they asked for a liveness check or not. If they did, how did you pass the liveness check? We all know the bad side of the KYC and identity theft. What if their KYC leaks from some of those platforms and they get into trouble? Would you forgive yourself?

I have seen people giving fingerprints to buy a sim card or open a mobile banking account. I have seen some criminals in news that they took those fingerprint in a silicon and used it multiple times to register new sim cards and sell those sim cards at high price to criminals.

Activity: 322
Merit: 318
The Alliance Of Bitcointalk Translators - ENG>BAN
OMG! All you fu*kers are now ranked up high? 😘
No one need merit or you are not interested to learn new things. I will be happy to know if every member of this forum knows how to use PGP and practice their privacy.
I can give you a guarantee that over 90% of the people do not know how it works and many of us do not care about our privacy. Otherwise, we wouldn't have used centralized exchanges by providing our real Identity information. Not only newbies, no matter the rank, but most of the legendaries do KYC as well.
What's your perception/thoughts on using parents identity to do KYCs? To be honest, just as you said, many of us don't care about privacy and have been using centralized exchanges. That's 99% true.

But for me, I did not used any of my identity to verify any KYCs. Instead all the CEXs are registered under my parents name. My parents doesn't use or knows how to operate smart phones. Doesn't have social media or any kind of online identity.

Note: By the time I realized the consequence of using CEXs, I had already registered to one or two CEXs. So there was no going back then.
#SWGT CERTIK Audited
No one need merit or you are not interested to learn new things. I will be happy to know if every member of this forum knows how to use PGP and practice their privacy.

I can give you a guarantee that over 90% of the people do not know how it works and many of us do not care about our privacy. Otherwise, we wouldn't have used centralized exchanges by providing our real Identity information. Not only newbies, no matter the rank, but most of the legendaries do KYC as well. I am a member of AOBT and I guess it won't be a bad idea to propose Gazeta or Porf translate your thread on local boards to get more attention. As you know, AOBT translates pro-bono threads volunteerly. I am short of time at this moment due to my new start-up. But, I will get back to you when I start working on it. Of course only if you allow!
legendary
legendary
Question: What is the reason for doing this does it increase my safety in any way here on the forum or for my coins? I don't know what this is or what to do but if it's something that can increase my safety I would want to look into it.

Let me be clear first. Do you want to know the reason behind encouraging people to use PGP? Well, BitcoinGirl.Club has been doing it because he wants the community members to learn more about PGP because it is a great privacy tool that allows you to send encrypted messages. I have read somewhere that even forum PM security is not guaranteed. So, if you use encryption, no one would be able to read the message except the person who is the receiver.

A lot of messengers including telegram and WhatsApp claim their services are end-to-end encrypted. But we don't know the reality. Let's say you want to send your Bitcoin wallet private key to one of your family member and you don't it to get compromised, I don't think any digital channels are secured enough. Those could be hacked. In this case, PGP Encryption enables a great feature for you.

To learn more about PGP, you could follow the posts mentioned by AirtelBuzz.
I am impressed. Good work.

With PGP you can also verify authenticity of a file or programming code. When you download Electrum, you will see it comes with a signature. If the signature is not verified then you are not receiving genuine copy of the software.
#SWGT CERTIK Audited
Question: What is the reason for doing this does it increase my safety in any way here on the forum or for my coins? I don't know what this is or what to do but if it's something that can increase my safety I would want to look into it.

Let me be clear first. Do you want to know the reason behind encouraging people to use PGP? Well, BitcoinGirl.Club has been doing it because he wants the community members to learn more about PGP because it is a great privacy tool that allows you to send encrypted messages. I have read somewhere that even forum PM security is not guaranteed. So, if you use encryption, no one would be able to read the message except the person who is the receiver.

A lot of messengers including telegram and WhatsApp claim their services are end-to-end encrypted. But we don't know the reality. Let's say you want to send your Bitcoin wallet private key to one of your family member and you don't it to get compromised, I don't think any digital channels are secured enough. Those could be hacked. In this case, PGP Encryption enables a great feature for you.

To learn more about PGP, you could follow the posts mentioned by AirtelBuzz.
Activity: 15
Merit: 1
Hey @BabyBandit if you have doubts about PGP and don't know about how PGP works you can read these posts hope you can get detailed experience about PGP very quickly and easily.

You can refer to these posts where PGP is discussed in very simple and nice detail.

Activity: 238
Merit: 68
Freedom speech and decentralized places. 💕

Thank you AirtelBuzz  &  Learn Bitcoin

Hey @BabyBandit if you have doubts about PGP and don't know about how PGP works you can read these posts hope you can get detailed experience about PGP very quickly and easily.

You can refer to these posts where PGP is discussed in very simple and nice detail.

Update: So I need to install Kleopatra or is it enough with Electrum?
legendary
I gave my effort to write this to you. Hope you understand it?. Its my first time Cheesy

Code:
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=sVlU
thank you Mrs. LOL
Glad that it inspired you do learn a new skill. Everyone one of us need to learn something new every day for personal development. Time makes us experienced.

Who is next?
Activity: 266
Merit: 276
I gave my effort to write this to you. Hope you understand it?. Its my first time Cheesy

Code:
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=sVlU
#SWGT CERTIK Audited
I think that this encryption message will help many newbie to learn, I could remember that ognasty has done this kind of thing before and I know that learning the encryption will not be hard if you understand it properly but the is that is an educative post that will make many people who has not come across ognasty signing messages and encryption messages thread to have the knowledge.

The thread you were talking about is a different type of encryption. OgNasty's thread is about signing messages from your Bitcoin wallet address. But this thread is all about PGP and BitcoinGirl.Club rewarding merits to users who share their PGP public key and send an encrypted message. You can follow any of these tutorials if you are looking for a PGP tutorial to learn how it works.

Here are some tutorials that I wrote, and another one has been reposted;

Good luck with that.
legendary
Code:

hF4DHD+iqLgO/5wSAQdAMLCprF/N4iZWUe/qxXHCJBRHtFvusKgY+eZQQ/KOkBow
fngSPSnV0ADrKCra2nCwW9yv+Ej5JG4uE7IzaGmjLDuXZv0VJgAwwvMx8VhbrHJv
1HkBCQIQqBjqw9Ai8Fp6yyYwNW3kjDdwSw4PyzqJC5VID6GqyKBrR5ytXHlDLphr
2LoaFL6orgYmd9VyowtcS15QT3lVaomr2FVyHM88jUJYGCudYKZnwJ9Ug99IWfzE
nCmjuEQ+QyCgmZiPz2N7C6dHEL/SB7LQ3P3x
=Ujss

This is it
Great work and I am happy to inspire you. Consider adding the public key so that in case you need an encrypted communication with anyone on the forum, you can easily do that.

Who is next?

Finger Print
Code:
a396c44104835b8d37a2d28a5c584c4736abd6b4

Public key
Code:

mQGNBGWX9FcBDADDE+IoI6fN5eaI3WIDMmh9n+BOObIJfq1+I6hs+bTgLyLpHpLQ
Fjxi6XfuzoKwXNKNX2d6UCjZK2Xb9DEYUK7YarEUfOI8FOiJ+a2CtzHGefrh6ACU
p7UbqvmU0qCNCbLaRWQrViE+Khk2WjWw9OwXWOsjUo6ywEDYJ1GhtrjqIgMPC1WU
mAhJuoYcs12RIYTBsjsOqWNF7WfCVVQ0zwqsykF2wU6kEtYM7A1LmRJQ2RV5NlRz
ANwhOiUbhElnpQlb9e8PM7dtHMiko+ccAqL84p7fmqV3oDkw4NLWJhF1gMyXB28z
CUdSCxjuqJhsvs+Yt5VFxk4649V+rxieW8es3lsBdvZUSu68EDTWQHZ6Bnl0lF79
kxcZg42bmz3zHz1HpKGcYCoGUFTysLmvP7LGH/8Tz4tKRjzrMqIN2J0qweLD/iEw
VYJpAbQdO4khpEatE98JqFO/Zcvv9LuE1OxoQMwWMVbzB+6OuSfVHxTM/uGnX39+
2UVyB7FtIuKSZGsAEQEAAbQhRG8gT3IgRGllICA8ZG9vcmRpZTgzQGcubWFpbC5j
b20+iQGwBBMBCgAaBAsJCAcCFQoCFgECGQEFgmWX9FcCngECmwMACgkQXFhMRzar
1rSJEAv/Y9WmdnlIgVkMTW3ZRkioZXgW0jKgzh+eG/xl73dPF4X+OjcLp3bAR7s5
G8IKRRRXvXn8NjllJ1tGzW0aq8EcV5HGNZtKbg1Fue8gmbjQM6K95NKAmt9JnXNB
w4g3DckvMQPemn2fBAYoamA1eH7ZwjRsQMXlsG0YIzOuj/vVwH8DUQd8maNudkFH
JGzbmljQ2oVAD6bidGoFUv36pn8LALuW8cYeaQfSEO1zx0OzcYC14XPL28Zh9Xdv
TuKofOjSkvp+wdhpv8OJJqtYWRHBXXA5UkLeeKRARx7shFd8Ck5PoaGYOu7ALrF7
6KbMxWt1X+qDTogMnA9LUzWazMsAKYUkekILYgqaO8DLJaj/WJ3UF+Jygf/Dv8dI
H175ngCc/bECCjTw6oY5oec55G08sekl26RtpdGr6aMaRDaE7cgVNzHzKxOQLvuP
ISBSSXm51tzGj2vyCP/2IwE8NDoIReNo80djn1lti+Bu4F1LkQXRriDmwnhn0mch
TokPwdFSuQGNBGWX9FcBDACoHMukkJ8CaPo5byfx8kl401DVNAUSIWYkK2kggFJ0
1w5WXbK42PvQvh/b5VfYevn1b65cQjc6lSarM1ImfQomvqsLODES/Ze2gUqgZXVm
YgIR6BTt6DrB+oPywvh/9PVVw3utoeMfwjO9wkdc9gOs6VbSBnv4xfMNlcaPxlgL
U4ELM3ULK1CKV4r431K955kxz7owAugodagUdBo6s6uFtaeyzF0ZckJ/301x4aIW
rpXwFU8ee3lgrD7vu84fHe1Qb7IOzU3toMQCPVvrSnFkAzCqfNAN5HKR2n2jA4pC
TU2GeNaW+m4Ng7MxBB3nOlieGcZxbrXv711Fw7j6Pv18PII5TgyY2DlWsssCtkeW
ViwmzsOtWXsVGL6Z6aAfrUVBaMF+0jRdeaf1C9ngDyUAHkPf+M/+90k7C4auN7UD
xj2r8GEDwMsjrtixEiiSw+N/aH+VXRmGK+r84zN8TzGcMTGXyN4WKy1rxbpGR4+b
QqSPaea/KYrMsdTfu1ilDusAEQEAAYkBnwQYAQoACQWCZZf0VwKbDAAKCRBcWExH
NqvWtOUPDACBOJc8BATNTALNHPWs//Q94uKV9MxzHX9yNsnyZyeIj9j19OE7q4aJ
KVP2wC77JpENMQmi4D7u6Tl3QM74bM2KWDJ/sNbD3Vn7HE0YFTZbhOC4nPM6LoGD
pwjcxDQfywI47VUIkbQObO748thtouDmrIUQLjuPIO4Lo8y07fSUYVomswSGGIgj
xkBZa3rKizwB6gqJ3cpPzcnskQSLpN851vWCEbxFvT6rA1vFIpa3tD/yE1wBeonV
09agEV3od48qKzsjWvIeaprJ8QrqdZvY6CqsGOkvVTGelD4vvvpa6uWQd9Ash1Lx
8cP2NHgk69v5F2SYJujxZghACcWQNFzug68Rp103UQwQCH8d1FHsh3vw/q21mcZ/
1nuWRvjamUIarS2yZmcuRJPsQj3dPOr/wZX3vPLPWsSita7CMjLid+ShDr8zLjmW
5tZJMkGgo7RGNtmc1MD+xbuvJkj2+Q3VYo42TFphJnfjRPYSY3ARY+Q66K+mViDn
ZHdOAwf/nKg=
=/qSG
-----END PGP PUBLIC KEY BLOCK-----
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=eOgg
Hello Do or Die. What's your goal? Hopefully you are someone highly motivated to achieve something in life. You earned your reward.

Who is next?
Activity: 25
Merit: 14
Code:

hF4DHD+iqLgO/5wSAQdAMLCprF/N4iZWUe/qxXHCJBRHtFvusKgY+eZQQ/KOkBow
fngSPSnV0ADrKCra2nCwW9yv+Ej5JG4uE7IzaGmjLDuXZv0VJgAwwvMx8VhbrHJv
1HkBCQIQqBjqw9Ai8Fp6yyYwNW3kjDdwSw4PyzqJC5VID6GqyKBrR5ytXHlDLphr
2LoaFL6orgYmd9VyowtcS15QT3lVaomr2FVyHM88jUJYGCudYKZnwJ9Ug99IWfzE
nCmjuEQ+QyCgmZiPz2N7C6dHEL/SB7LQ3P3x
=Ujss

This is it
Great work and I am happy to inspire you. Consider adding the public key so that in case you need an encrypted communication with anyone on the forum, you can easily do that.

Who is next?

Finger Print
Code:
a396c44104835b8d37a2d28a5c584c4736abd6b4

Public key
Code:

mQGNBGWX9FcBDADDE+IoI6fN5eaI3WIDMmh9n+BOObIJfq1+I6hs+bTgLyLpHpLQ
Fjxi6XfuzoKwXNKNX2d6UCjZK2Xb9DEYUK7YarEUfOI8FOiJ+a2CtzHGefrh6ACU
p7UbqvmU0qCNCbLaRWQrViE+Khk2WjWw9OwXWOsjUo6ywEDYJ1GhtrjqIgMPC1WU
mAhJuoYcs12RIYTBsjsOqWNF7WfCVVQ0zwqsykF2wU6kEtYM7A1LmRJQ2RV5NlRz
ANwhOiUbhElnpQlb9e8PM7dtHMiko+ccAqL84p7fmqV3oDkw4NLWJhF1gMyXB28z