Pages:
Author

Topic: Recently woke up asking for a loan - page 4. (Read 909 times)

legendary
Activity: 1582
Merit: 1284
October 21, 2023, 03:02:26 AM
Best way for them to prove ownership would be to sign a message from their address posted on the profile page. However that is not a staked address as per what I found on their page at ninjastic - https://ninjastic.space/user/id/122968?addresses

A number of other accounts with the username "money" in it have been listed there.
If the account is sold or hackers access personal data, they may be able to obtain the private key for that address. The best solution is to track the difference in language style, so they rarely write a post after the account is hacked or purchased, or they delete old posts, such as posts in local boards.

For now, lenders should ask for collateral or deny the loan.

If he asked for a loan of $100, perhaps someone would believe him, but with $800, he would definitely not repay it.
legendary
Activity: 2828
Merit: 1213
Call your grandparents and tell them you love them
October 21, 2023, 02:24:41 AM
It is possible that the account may have been hacked, but there has not been any password change on that account.

Best way for them to prove ownership would be to sign a message from their address posted on the profile page. However that is not a staked address as per what I found on their page at ninjastic - https://ninjastic.space/user/id/122968?addresses

A number of other accounts with the username "money" in it have been listed there.

For now, lenders should ask for collateral or deny the loan.
copper member
Activity: 2128
Merit: 1241
Need a Bounty Manager? t.me/shasan32
October 20, 2023, 07:37:19 PM
shasan had rejected his loan request - it was a good decision.
Before accepting a loan I see a few things about them:
#Trust
# recent merit
# recent post
# Signature campaign.
But the user has failed all of these as the user woke up recently. Who knows if the account has been sold or not?  However, the possibility of being hacked is too low as the user had not created any post regarding the hack.
legendary
Activity: 2100
Merit: 1208
Heisenberg
October 20, 2023, 05:32:20 PM
The account keeps waking up periodically, funny that this time it woke up after a good two years and 5 months of inactivity to just request for a loan. What are the chances that if they got the loan, they will never log in again? Almost 100%!

With his past activity history, I don't think he would even get a 50 USDT no collateral loan. At least any responsible lender should be able to see red flags regarding the said account.
legendary
Activity: 1064
Merit: 1228
October 20, 2023, 04:57:16 PM
I won't say that it's a 100% or definitely scam attempt, but it seems so suspicious. Someone who has been gone for over two years, and his first post today after returning is a request for an $800 loan. I believe everyone should be careful and caution when dealing with this user regardless of how much trust he had before or his history.
shasan had rejected his loan request - it was a good decision.

Loan Amount: 800 USDT
Loan Purpose: personal
Loan Repay Amount: 900 USDT
Loan Repay Date: 1 month
Type of Collateral: None
USDT Address TRC20: TKQ7ySZVKjdG5AkTegL6J9f26zRDYgKFRJ
Rejected, sorry.

It's also possible that the account has been sold or hacked.
That's just a possibility that hasn't been proven yet - it might take some reason and evidence to accuse it of being hacked or sold. According to bpip - the account has not changed its password recently, so I don't believe the account has been sold. While making a loan request after being inactive for too long is something that deserves suspicion.
legendary
Activity: 1414
Merit: 1118
...gambling responsibly. Do not be addicted.
October 20, 2023, 04:51:10 PM
I won't say that it's a 100% or definitely scam attempt, but it seems so suspicious.
It is 100% scam.

He has no merit in the last 120 days and he has no campaign.

Thank you for this. Some of them can put on signature and avatar of a campaign to deceive, but I expected loaners will first look at the spreadsheet of the campaign before borrowing anyone loan.

The only reason a loaner can borrow him the money is if he has collateral like altcoins. People can easily convert altcoins now and not likely what would happen.
Activity: 756
Merit: 607
October 20, 2023, 04:46:18 PM
I won't say that it's a 100% or definitely scam attempt, but it seems so suspicious. Someone who has been gone for over two years, and his first post today after returning is a request for an $800 loan. I believe everyone should be careful and caution when dealing with this user regardless of how much trust he had before or his history. It's also possible that the account has been sold or hacked.

User profile: ~Money~
Last post before the come back : May 02, 2021

The post where he asked for a loan (archived)
Loan Amount: 800 USDT
Loan Purpose: personal
Loan Repay Amount: 900 USDT
Loan Repay Date: 1 month
Type of Collateral: None
USDT Address TRC20: TKQ7ySZVKjdG5AkTegL6J9f26zRDYgKFRJ

One more thing I noticed is that the USDT TRC20 address he provided for the loan has never been used by him before.
Pages:
Jump to: