Pages:
Author

Topic: Recommended 20k USD Long Term Portfolio (3-5 yrs.) - page 3. (Read 1218 times)

Activity: 50
Merit: 0
THis is so newbie. You should look disturbent projects like NEO REQ, RPX, CHANGEBANK. Low caps. Those you mentioned besides ETH and BTC have already high Marketcap
Activity: 110
Merit: 10
It looks very good. I would personally buy less than %1 ripple. I dislike centralized coins. I would also suggest you monero and zcash as they are both best anon coins right now.

Agreed. Everyone has favourites, but I would definitely have Monero and NEO in the mix, along with some utility coins (Golem) and alternate blockchains (stratis, cardano/ada).
Activity: 533
Merit: 251
Streamity Decentralized cryptocurrency exchange
It looks very good. I would personally buy less than %1 ripple. I dislike centralized coins. I would also suggest you monero and zcash as they are both best anon coins right now.
Activity: 51
Looks good! I am also sceptical about Verge and IOTA. You should consider the most tech potential coins. Therefore OMG, WAVES and QTUM are the ones you should take a look. Anyway, good luck!
Activity: 2
I think it looks good but I'm kind of biased against Ripple and Verge as well as IOTA. I think that $1600 from XVG and XRP would be better is some higher risk/ lower market cap. You would have more potential to hit a grand slam than a single. Something like NEBL or WTC. Ultimately you should invest in what you think has the best tech the most promise. Good Luck!
Activity: 7
Hi guys,

I wanna do a long term investment of around 20k USD - holding the coins 3 to 5 years without selling any of them.

Main portfolio should be a mix of less risky coins - but I wanna put some smaller amounts to rising stars that maybe could go to the moon.

50 % BTC
15 % ETH
15 % LTC
8 % IOTA
4 % XRP
4 % XVG
4 % NEO

Goal would be to have a value around 100 - 300k USD in 5 years, which I think is really possible if everything works out well.

What are your opinions on this portfolio ?
Pages:
Jump to: