Pages:
Author

Topic: Recovery program beginning in January for PB Mining customers. - page 42. (Read 143904 times)

legendary
Activity: 994
Merit: 1000
Activity: 299
Merit: 250
Pbmining! You are the best image of my business
 I invested 1477 GHS at price 0.0014 as: 2.0678 BTC
 I received 0.00148061 BTC per week!
I would also like your business! But I think everything has its price!
You must refund  me if you want peace!
Activity: 1512
Merit: 326
what should we do ? omg please paid !!!!
Activity: 299
Merit: 250
You must refund for me on 2014
legendary
Activity: 3878
Merit: 1193
Did PB Mining ever state exactly how much you would get each week for the amount of GHS you had

Yes, the formula was posted on the website. PBMining has since removed the formula, then started reducing payouts by adding in "other factors" after the fact.
Activity: 3
Merit: 0
Yep, pretty much nothing we can do right now except to wait, hope and learn our lesson so it doesn't happen again.
legendary
Activity: 2282
Merit: 1035
Guys! Enjoy Christmas! Now nobody want to hear about things like this.. everything will start in 2015 and that will be long adventure..
Activity: 66
Merit: 10
This is what i think now

hes probably already spent most of it towards presents. It`ll be christmas all day for him, not a once a year thing for most people.

The dude nearly has nice amount to just buy a house im pretty sure, and retire.

Well, fortunately it´s a misperception that garbage of this kind

usually disappears into the sunset to live happily ever after. It´s

for an entirely different reason that they´re never heard from again.

I'm so sad.  Instead of enjoying a nice juicy prime rib, I'm dwelling on 0.014 btc for 30 Th/s this week.  I learned my lesson.
Activity: 616
Merit: 500
This is what i think now

hes probably already spent most of it towards presents. It`ll be christmas all day for him, not a once a year thing for most people.

Well, fortunately it´s a misperception that garbage of this kind

usually disappears into the sunset to live happily ever after. It´s

for an entirely different reason that they´re never heard from again.
Activity: 616
The fucker is going to pay even less this week.

One GH has yielded 50 satoshi so far.

legendary
Activity: 1694
Merit: 1024
Where is the proof it is a Ponzi/Scam?

I don´t see any scam , PBMining always paid me. But those payouts are very low.

Low payouts are not nice but SCAM? Nope

I just can´t see myself going to the police because my sha-256 cloudmining service has low payouts.

They would laugh at me and say  

"boy go home sleep we have better things to do here. your own fault with your low payout virtual tokens. What was the name? bitcoin? ah anyway: bye"

you fucking dumb son of a bitch- if we are not getting gh that was paid for its a scam. he lowered my gh to less than 10% of total... so he is stealing 90% of my money per week.. stupid fuk do the math. shut the fuk up with your nonsense

Don't let that retard get to you.  We need to doxx 5ick3uffalo next.  This guy is an accomplice to Boyko.

+1  yep.   Agree.    But also,  don't be troll bait.   
Just click the ignore button below his name, then you won't see any more of his posts.  Wink
Activity: 31

legendary
Activity: 1526
I have a friend who is a police officer

Tomorrow i ask him what i can do if my weekly bitcoin payouts are way lower than before

It's not about "weekly bitcoin payouts."

You paid for x hashes of bitcoin mining. You are getting less. that is wrong.

I don't know if the authorities can or will do anything about it, but treating it as if it's just "payouts wend down" is stupid. You paid for one thing and you didn't get it.

I don't understand how so many people fall for and buy into these things. You gave somebody x amount of bitcoins/cash/whatever. Just because they give you back a tiny piece of it over time doesn't actually mean anything.
yvv
legendary
Activity: 1344

Tomorrow i ask him what i can do if my weekly bitcoin payouts are way lower than before

He probably has several murders and many fraud cases under investigation on his ass. I imagine his face after your tell him about bitcoin scam.
Activity: 42

First you have to check contract rules.. If they broke some - in this way you can proof that they are cheating..
Activity: 215
Merit: 100
And a merry Xmas to pbmining.  Enjoy your Scrooge moment because you surely are the grinch who stole Christmas.

I am a big believer in karma. And you sir will one day get yours. Maybe not today maybe not because of this particular scam, maybe not from the law.

One day you will get payback.

Merry Xmas pbmining. Hope a ton of bricks falls on your head. 
legendary

legendary
Where is the proof it is a Ponzi/Scam?

I don´t see any scam , PBMining always paid me. But those payouts are very low.

Low payouts are not nice but SCAM? Nope

I just can´t see myself going to the police because my sha-256 cloudmining service has low payouts.

They would laugh at me and say  

"boy go home sleep we have better things to do here. your own fault with your low payout virtual tokens. What was the name? bitcoin? ah anyway: bye"

you fucking dumb son of a bitch- if we are not getting gh that was paid for its a scam. he lowered my gh to less than 10% of total... so he is stealing 90% of my money per week.. stupid fuk do the math. shut the fuk up with your nonsense

Don't let that retard get to you.  We need to doxx 5ick3uffalo next.  This guy is an accomplice to Boyko.

No, i am not a accomplice of Boyko i don`t even know someone with that name.

I just can´t see the SCAM until now - just low payouts.
Activity: 70
Merit: 10
Did PB Mining ever state exactly how much you would get each week for the amount of GHS you had,if not as long as he pays you something then you have no recourse.

you answered your own question "ghs you own"....duh fukn retard....boyko believes his own shit...lol
Activity: 756
Did PB Mining ever state exactly how much you would get each week for the amount of GHS you had,if not as long as he pays you something then you have no recourse.
Pages:
Jump to: