Pages:
Author

Topic: Recovery program beginning in January for PB Mining customers. - page 40. (Read 143904 times)

legendary
Activity: 994
Merit: 1000
Not forget Puppet and MrTeal made it all worse for us

It all started exaclty about the time when they posted private Stuff about PbMining.

We all can thank them for this, it all started exactly about the time when they posted private things about PBMining. (watch old Thread)

Otherwise i´m sure we would still get paid right now
You're sure up and at it early Herr Buffalo. This is what, 5:16am for you? Got a busy day of referral link whoring and ponzi apologizing planned?

Shut up it´s because of YOU this situation. ALL us customers can thank you.

https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=418183.5360
Activity: 252
Merit: 251
Knowledge its everything
If there is a stash of coins used to pay people out he is a scammer.

You keep saying "low payout" like that matters. You paid him to mine bitcoins. there shouldn't be a stash of coins, there should be a stash of miners, and what they produce should be going out.

You are spouting complete nonsense, and it's especially baffling because if it was true it would mean pbmining is a scam, I'm really not sure what you're getting at.

There are a stash of miners me thinks and BTC also, can not believe they started the business to make zero profit. Wouldn´t make sense to me.

I´m confident recovery program will be successfull.

The Payout today is a HUGE start.

Yeah, i got little payout too
Maybe this ? https://blockchain.info/tx/727efe340734805842cf349199131a36ed21d60765c1a108a21e615a9249bd24
legendary
Activity: 1274
Merit: 1004

It all started exaclty about the time when they posted private Stuff about PbMining.

We all can thank them for this, it all started exactly about the time when they posted private things about PBMining. (watch old Thread)

You're sure up and at it early Herr Buffalo. This is what, 5:16am for you? Got a busy day of referral link whoring and ponzi apologizing planned?
legendary
I still think PBMining is no scam in first place.

It all started when MrTeal and Puppet posted personal informations (family ,friends) about PbMining when everything was running smoothly.

That´s a fact - look at the old official thread: https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=418183.5360

That´s very dangerous and they screwed it up for ALL of us

We all can thank them , this situation is BECAUSE of them imaho
legendary

You keep saying "low payout" like that matters. You paid him to mine bitcoins. there shouldn't be a stash of coins, there should be a stash of miners, and what they produce should be going out.

You are spouting complete nonsense, and it's especially baffling because if it was true it would mean pbmining is a scam, I'm really not sure what you're getting at.

There are a stash of miners me thinks and BTC also, can not believe they started the business to make zero profit. Wouldn´t make sense to me.

I´m confident recovery program will be successfull.

The Payout today is a HUGE start.
legendary
Activity: 1526

legendary
I think the recovery program kicks in, there must be A LOT of bitcoins left. You think all gone from one day to another? LOL, no.

I think PbMining watching closely this threads and the ones wishing him death, going after him, blackmailing him,  contacted police can kiss their investments good bye.

The money is being used to pay other customers first. I would do same.

legendary
It would be very nice of pbmining comes back to normal payouts again.

And stops being a ponzi.

If pbmining starts paying as it should again, would any of you consider buying more GHS when available?

i think i would re- invest something from my Payouts again yes.

I still think it was all because MrTeal and Puppet (you can thank them ) and all will be good.

Still not have all my investment back but today was a HUGE start and i´m confident

Activity: 868

And stops being a ponzi.

If pbmining starts paying as it should again, would any of you consider buying more GHS when available?

Greed is a hell of a thing
Activity: 66
Merit: 10

And stops being a ponzi.

Activity: 770
Merit: 509

And stops being a ponzi.
Activity: 66
Payday!

Seems Jason (PbMining) or whatever was his name starting to make all good! Nice!

And i bet those blackmailed him and talked shi.t here get paid back least....or more likely: nothing.

And Rightly so, if someone filed a case against me, writing shit about me and even worse called the police because low Payouts (lol) i wouldn´t pay back anything to them , too.

They screwed it up for themselfs big time. And again , not forget Puppet and especially MrTeal started it and made it all worse for us.

Patience is the key, thx pbmining.

legendary
Payday!

Seems Jason (PbMining) or whatever was his name starting to make all good! Nice!

And i bet those blackmailed him and talked shi.t here get paid back least....or more likely: nothing.

And Rightly so, if someone filed a case against me, writing shit about me and even worse called the police because low Payouts (lol) i wouldn´t pay back anything to them , too.

They screwed it up for themselfs big time. And again , not forget Puppet and especially MrTeal started it and made it all worse for us.

Patience is the key, thx pbmining.

legendary

Activity: 42
Merit: 0
pb mining is currently a failing business and a recovery is trying to be made. if you feel you have suffered a loss i am sincerely sorry, our losses are very large as well. there are thousands of customers affected by this.  other options are also being looked at for sources of recovery.

*This is an automated message.  *

At the very least you are on RCMP's radar you piece of shit.

..very rich statement.. Roll Eyes
Activity: 215
Merit: 100
pb mining is currently a failing business and a recovery is trying to be made. if you feel you have suffered a loss i am sincerely sorry, our losses are very large as well. there are thousands of customers affected by this.  other options are also being looked at for sources of recovery.

*This is an automated message.  *

At the very least you are on RCMP's radar you piece of shit.

legendary
Activity: 1526
Question for the group: If PBMining was a ponzi scam, would it be expected for the people who made "profits" to return those profits so that others (ie: everyone) could get their original investments back?

I was wondering about this because the trick with a ponzi is that early "investors" do well while later investors lose everything. But unless the principal is siphoning money off, the total amount put into the pot should be the same as everyone's "investments", thus unwinding the transactions should make everyone mostly whole.

Hm.

One person who received a payout would screw that up, because then there will be more "deposits" than actual money.

Plus the guy running it would obviously be taking some money for himself, otherwise what's the point?
legendary
Activity: 980
Merit: 1040
You called me "a God" for not having been scammed once in nearly 4 years in bitcoin (yes, you got that latter part right).  Let me just say that in the land of the blind, one eyed man is king, or if you prefer, a God.

Let me make this clear; I do feel for the people that lost btc to scams like MtGox or similar, because applying common sense and doing basic due diligence would not have revealed the actual threat. I could have been fooled by MtGox, and to some extend even was, as I did not believe the pit was as bottomless as it turned out. I guess that makes me only a half-god.

But thats quite something else as these glaringly obvious ponzi's like pbmining. It doesnt even have anything to do with crypto currencies. There is no difference in sending  dollars via Western Union or bitcoins  if you send it to some Nigerian Prince who promised you $500K from an inherited gold mine concession or to some anonymous crypto mining website that promises high mining returns. Common sense and basic due diligence should have prevented anyone from getting scammed. I mean, common, not even his identity or address was public. Even most Nigerian scam emails will give you a name and phone number at least.

Im sure Im upsetting you for rubbing it in, but fuck me Im also getting tired of trying to educate people, having thrown shit at me for doing it by all the greedy ponzi feeders, then reading the same sob stories year after year.
Activity: 89
99% of the crypto cloud mining services are ponzi's one way or another. Majority of people would be aware of that surely and knowingly invest is a risk at stake. The thing that made the crypto currency worse is that you could buy in with Using USD
legendary
Activity: 980
Merit: 1040
I think if your going with that logic, then everyone who bought contacts at all participated in fraud (how many unknowingly?).based on the fact that you are accusing early investors of knowing it was a ponzi fraud means everyone who wasn't an early investor also knew and  still participated in the fraud, so your just as guilty as the early investors, but thats just stupid logic

Is it really stupid logic? If people just performed a bare minimum of due diligence before sending pseudonymous irreversible currency to some anonymous website, wouldnt the bitcoin ecosystem look a whole lot better ? What they (and I assume you) did is  no less stupid than giving gold to a total stranger for promises of high returns. This never ending list of ponzi scams is hurting the perception of the bitcoin network and thereby the value of my bitcoin wallet and so yeah, I do blame everyone who invested in this, knowingly or 'unknowingly'.

Pages:
Jump to: