Pages:
Author

Topic: Recovery program beginning in January for PB Mining customers. - page 39. (Read 143904 times)

Activity: 89
Merit: 10
boom to bust with a lot of cloudmining services lately.
Im not overly concerned anymore as this happens to a re-occuring event and goes to say the risk is always going to be there.
as my BTC grows i will be further investing in other places knowing that it is highly possible that it will end. Just as long as they dont die all together at once.

Activity: 215
Merit: 100
I would not be surprised one bit if the RCMP and the local police have not paid him a visit yet.

Fortunately for us Canada is not a 3rd world country and Canadian police are quite competent.

The crown CAN press charges.

As well , a small town of 250000,  every body knows everybody,  I am sure rumors are starting.

It is cold very cold this time of year,  all people do is hang out and talk.

legendary
Activity: 2271
Merit: 1363
So you're saying you believe he actually has a 5+PH mine (and the most efficient one in the world at that) ?
If so, why can he no longer pay out in full instead of just a tiny tiny % ?

They never said they have 5 PH mining gear. They bought a lot of hashing power from other sources (see PBmining profile "Did you know?")

Also, posting his girlfriends facebook profile , his developer, his profile and stuff ?

LOL waht has his girlfriend to do with any mining? Maybe she even don´t know what bitcoin and a bitcoinwallet is  Roll Eyes

You never tought a second about it that unhappy customers are after her then and demand ransom or i dont know whats it called in english.

Again: It all started with that. I even stopped following the old thread only was reading scam scam scam, ponzi ponzi ponzi. And everything was normal this time, lol.

Sorry, thats a fact. Some of you made it worse. Especially the one who posted those facebook profiles.

Stop beeing in denial. Face the fact that you were part of on an ongoing ponzi scheme with an active supporting role. There is no weaseling out of this.
Just look it in the eye.
Nothing will happen to you, you will be fine. We all make mistakes.
I have another suggestion to make : Take the referral links out of your signature, tell your referrals to pull their money out of these cloud mining services and do the same.
Live happily ever after.

But this is in vain, none of you would do this. Not even for money.
Activity: 616
Merit: 500
Laverne Boyko is the garbage´s mom, right ?

Jadine Dmyterko, Jesse Dmyterko

Wayne Boyko, Bob Boyko et cetera et cetera.

Don´t worry it has tons of relatives there in Saskatchewan

so tracking it down is unlikely to be a problem in the future.

legendary
Activity: 980
Merit: 1040
They never said they have 5 PH mining gear. They bought a lot of hashing power from other sources (see PBmining profile "Did you know?")

Riiight. Because we all know you can buy hashing power cheaper than pbmining sold it for. So what he is doing with all that purchased mining power now?

Also, posting his girlfriends facebook profile , his developer, his profile and stuff ?

Developer? He is listed as sole owner of the company. And their profiles were public.

LOL waht has his girlfriend to do with any mining? Maybe she even don´t know what bitcoin and a bitcoinwallet is  Roll Eyes

ex-girlfriend by the look of it. She owns the house where the business is registered. And may be the only lead you're gonna have to find Boyo.

Again: It all started with that. I even stopped following the old thread only was reading scam scam scam, ponzi ponzi ponzi. And everything was normal this time, lol.

Sorry, thats a fact. Some of you made it worse. Especially the one who posted those facebook profiles.

And you're an idiot. The only reason it collapsed is because all of you stopped pouring in more money than you got out of it.
legendary
Activity: 994
Merit: 1000
So you're saying you believe he actually has a 5+PH mine (and the most efficient one in the world at that) ?

You never tought a second about it that unhappy customers are after her then and demand ransom or i dont know whats it called in english.

Activity: 377
Merit: 250
I got double what I got last week.  4 cents (in BTC), up from 2 cents on 150 GH.
Activity: 1022
Merit: 500
I got less BTC than last week. Did i understand right, some of u got more than last week? How much more?

I technically got more. Last week one of my contracts failed to pay out. This week it did.
So this week, I simply got what I should have gotten last week plus this week's earnings. The rate is lower though.

Last week my 103 GHS contract gave me around 0.0001 BTC and this week it's dropped to 0.00008.

0.0001/103GHS/week? It's 90 times less than the expected revenue : https://bitcoinwisdom.com/bitcoin/difficulty !?
Activity: 60
I got less BTC than last week. Did i understand right, some of u got more than last week? How much more?

I technically got more. Last week one of my contracts failed to pay out. This week it did.
So this week, I simply got what I should have gotten last week plus this week's earnings. The rate is lower though.

Last week my 103 GHS contract gave me around 0.0001 BTC and this week it's dropped to 0.00008.
Activity: 66

I was mistaken.  Same amount as last week for me.
Activity: 163
legendary
Activity: 980
Merit: 1040
legendary
You and some others did more harm than any good to us thousands of Pbmining customers. That´s a FACT.

And i think PBMining could confirm this. You started the trouble, it would still running smooth for all of us - ponzi or not.

I´m 100% confident that i get most if not all of my investments back.

Why? Because i´m no Asshole same some of you who screws it all for other people.

legendary
Activity: 1274
Merit: 1004
PbMining wanted to stay anonymous and you dump fucks posting private Informations even from the lead developer and his girlfriends facebook profile.

NO wonder!

That´s a multi million dollar business you think what can happen? Ever heard of Extortaion?

Again, YOU screwed it for us
Well Christ, a multimillion dollar business? Of course once people find out the extortion will commence immediately.

Quick, someone better email the 7999 other millionaires in Saskatchewan and let them know that they are next on the list.
http://www.cbc.ca/news/canada/saskatoon/8-000-millionaires-call-saskatchewan-home-1.1314480

You're capable of getting on the internet, so I have a hard time believing you are stupid enough to actually buy the story Boyko is spreading (which conveniently doesn't mention hardware at all, of course) about how the harassment and meanness of the internet has vanished thousands of Bitcoins. You say you actually paid for all the hashrate you claim to have with PBmining, yet you don't seem particularly upset with the operator of said business running it in such a way that even it's registration being known brought it to its knees.

Again, from the top. Please explain, in excruciating detail, how knowledge of the business name and registrant has caused said flourishing business to collapse overnight, with by all accounts millions of dollars in hardware vanishing into thin air. Please, don't skim over details.
legendary
PbMining wanted to stay anonymous and you dump fucks posting private Informations even from the lead developer and his girlfriends facebook profile.

NO wonder!

That´s a multi million dollar business you think what can happen? Ever heard of Extortaion?

Again, YOU screwed it for us
legendary
Not forget Puppet and MrTeal made it all worse for us

It all started exaclty about the time when they posted private Stuff about PbMining.

We all can thank them for this, it all started exactly about the time when they posted private things about PBMining. (watch old Thread)

Otherwise i´m sure we would still get paid right now
You're sure up and at it early Herr Buffalo. This is what, 5:16am for you? Got a busy day of referral link whoring and ponzi apologizing planned?

Shut up it´s because of YOU this situation. ALL us customers can thank you.

https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=418183.5360
Me? That's quite funny. His business registration is completely fair game to post, in fact I shall do so again. This is after all the trusted business running PBmining in Saskatoon, Canada.
https://drive.google.com/file/d/0B-h65PZOjaekYlpNLTBSMGhvYms/view
If all it takes to destroy close to 5 petahash/s of mining gear and close down one of the largest cloud mining operations in the world is people knowing the public registration number of the company running it and the information on the person running it, I shudder to think about the future of Bitcoin mining.

Yes, you and some others are guilty for the situation thousands of customers are in now.

I´m sure i´m right.
Please, for the entertainment of those assembled explain your logic.

People have been calling PBmining a ponzi since its inception. Early links have been shown with a direct path between input money and payouts. PBmining's constant refrain has been "Trust us guys. We're mining so hard for you. Would we lie? Here's an awesome contest." The hardware has always been there though, somewhere in the chain purchases -> deposit at Bitstamp/BTC-e -> MAGIC -> withdraw from Bitstamp/BTC-e -> Payout.

Inexplicably though, I post the registration of the company on a fateful Friday, and all hell breaks loose. Circuits start overloading, seawater's rushing in, some of their earlier low-efficiency gear based on the gravity drive from Event Horizon malfunctions and transports into the orbit of Neptune. Everything's messed up. By early Monday morning, reports are coming in that not only have people sent Mr. Boyko pig's ears in the mail, but he's bankrupted the company paying the horrible blackmail. Huzzah for Canada Post though, that's previously unknown levels of efficiency.

Truly, my power must know no bounds.
legendary

It all started exaclty about the time when they posted private Stuff about PbMining.

We all can thank them for this, it all started exactly about the time when they posted private things about PBMining. (watch old Thread)

You're sure up and at it early Herr Buffalo. This is what, 5:16am for you? Got a busy day of referral link whoring and ponzi apologizing planned?

Me? That's quite funny. His business registration is completely fair game to post, in fact I shall do so again. This is after all the trusted business running PBmining in Saskatoon, Canada.
If all it takes to destroy close to 5 petahash/s of mining gear and close down one of the largest cloud mining operations in the world is people knowing the public registration number of the company running it and the information on the person running it, I shudder to think about the future of Bitcoin mining.

Yes, you and some others are guilty for the situation thousands of customers are in now.

I´m sure i´m right.

Shut up 5ick3ufflo, MrTeal and puppet did the right thing and I would have done it as well if I was savvy enough to work out who it was, let me guess you only bought a couple mh/s and the rest are from referrals, fucking idiot

you guess wrong i have nearly no referrals (103GH) and own thousands of GH and not mh/s.

fucking idiot mh/s, lol

legendary

Yes, you and some others (raskul, Puppet etc) are guilty for the situation thousands of customers are in now.

I´m sure i´m right.
legendary

Activity: 66
If there is a stash of coins used to pay people out he is a scammer.

You keep saying "low payout" like that matters. You paid him to mine bitcoins. there shouldn't be a stash of coins, there should be a stash of miners, and what they produce should be going out.

You are spouting complete nonsense, and it's especially baffling because if it was true it would mean pbmining is a scam, I'm really not sure what you're getting at.

There are a stash of miners me thinks and BTC also, can not believe they started the business to make zero profit. Wouldn´t make sense to me.

I´m confident recovery program will be successfull.

The Payout today is a HUGE start.

Yeah, i got little payout too
Maybe this ? https://blockchain.info/tx/727efe340734805842cf349199131a36ed21d60765c1a108a21e615a9249bd24

My pay was still little but double from what it was last week.
Pages:
Jump to: