Pages:
Author

Topic: RED EVERY WHERE. - page 16. (Read 2289 times)

Activity: 221
Merit: 10
March 17, 2018, 09:21:16 PM
I noticed since the beginning of the week that i have lost in one of my portfolio -17% of my asset and the other wallet is losing -12%.What is the issue that all altcoin is sharply moving southwards. Is there any regulation or ban by any government or any other issues. He who knows should let us be aware also.

This not the first time happen in the crypto that the fall of value is going to much low and hard to rise back.Its naturally normal amd we dont jave to worry about that because the value of crypto coins will be rising upa again and just be wait.
Activity: 238
Merit: 11
March 17, 2018, 09:09:28 PM
This is not first times exchange get hacked, so the market will back to normal again, just relax and wait for amonth so the price can be going to ATH again. Wait in a few month patiently can be give good profit.

What do you mean first time? There have been several time that the exchange got hack.
Maybe this is your first experience but i wnat to tell you that this is not first time so be aware to unreputable exchange.
Activity: 378
Merit: 16
March 17, 2018, 09:07:05 PM
Its very normal because there are bad news everywhere, not really sure if crypto value is being manipulated again so others can buy the coin at low price. I've seen this so many times, like the news from South Korea before that they will ban crypto, btc price reached almost 5k USD but went up again. I am suspecting that a group of people is manipulating this to again profit. Don't worry, it will rise up again, time of the year also affect the price of the coin based on my experience, usually it starts to increase Q4 and starts of Q1 of the  year.
Activity: 154
Merit: 12
March 17, 2018, 08:58:39 PM
2018 seems to be a horrible year for cryptocurrencies as the exchange rate continues to fall on both Bitcoin and altcoins. This market faces a lot of negative news as well as government bans, which makes Bitcoin and altcoins exchange rates drop in the first three months of the year. To cut losses, you should exchange cryptos you are investing in USDT and then wait for the market to recover in exchange rates.

Or just hold, this situation must be temporally, sone times it is better to switch off lsptop for several weeks.

Several weeks is not enough to wait to gain our capital back to normal before this bearish happen.
We need much longer than several weeks like several months so we can see the price start bullish again in Q2 or Q3.
Activity: 224
Merit: 100
March 17, 2018, 08:48:44 PM
I used to love blockfolio. We'd sit down together, she was always happy and had something good to tell me. Now I'll be out with friends, having a good time, and she's always there, yelling at me, beeping... reminding me how bad the day was, how much money I lost.
Activity: 602
Merit: 105
March 16, 2018, 09:57:39 PM
today is starting for recovery hopefully, mine got -70%  of my folio. i still believe my holdings for slowly recover from the bad days. and i think this isnormal for the cryptoworld. just focus on bounties and other activities.
Activity: 1582
Merit: 523
March 16, 2018, 09:39:34 PM
Red are everywhere and not only you are suffering this kind of market. Even me my portfolio was on red and negative side for months now. If I were you hold into your coins or bitcoins and if you have funds buy some for the amount that you can afford. Invest in this bearish trend soon will realized market will on uptrend.
Activity: 924
Merit: 15
March 16, 2018, 09:33:04 PM
i would advice not to buy. There are a lot of bad news about regulations from USA and other countries, and this is going to be destroyed very soon.

If you buy, do it with the money YOU CAN AFFORD LOSING (because you will lose it).
legendary
Activity: 1036
Merit: 1000
https://bmy.guide
March 16, 2018, 09:17:21 PM
Bear markets are best times to invest in cryptocurrencies.Let's take bitcoin itself and compare price to the 2013 market crash price. If you gonna to buy bitcoin in case of price lost its value more than 80% later you will be able to sell for 400% after waiting few month. Cycle repeats itslef every single year and only experienced traders are able to grab it as professional.
Activity: 140
Merit: 0
March 16, 2018, 09:08:25 PM
Yes, this is the time for us to buy and invest in coin and support the ICO I hope every ICO will success and all of the ICO will be success even the situation of crypto still in red, but we must use this opportunity to make invest and get benefit in the future
Activity: 350
March 16, 2018, 08:24:57 PM
I noticed since the beginning of the week that i have lost in one of my portfolio -17% of my asset and the other wallet is losing -12%.What is the issue that all altcoin is sharply moving southwards. Is there any regulation or ban by any government or any other issues. He who knows should let us be aware also.
I know you are very worried about your property but please be calm. The market goes down and goes up, that is their cycle. At the moment, my assets have fallen by more than 50% and I feel it is normal for me to know that after a week my assets will recover. Think positively and optimistically, or you can read many books on how to evaluate the cost of the altcoins to help you not to worry.
Activity: 4
March 16, 2018, 07:59:43 PM
Do not survive soon all shines in green Wink I'm sure this is evolution and our future Wink I hope without war will cost  Smiley Smiley Smiley
I hope you're right!
Activity: 168
March 16, 2018, 07:56:11 PM
Do not survive soon all shines in green Wink I'm sure this is evolution and our future Wink I hope without war will cost  Smiley Smiley Smiley
Activity: 2842
Merit: 772
March 16, 2018, 05:14:13 PM
It seems like cryptocurrencies are particularly volatile right now, and even the smallest hint of negative news can send the market into the red again. It might be a good idea to pause trading for now until some more stability is attained.

But at least we can breath a sigh of relief because it looks like we are slowly bouncing and recovering from most of the weeks downtrend. Almost all major coins has gains today. So lets take a breather and see how it goes this weekends as usually more dumping happen during that time.

But I have to disagree that we need to pause trading because the market is volatile. On the contrary, this is a good way to make a profit because you can take advantage of it. You can buy them at cheap price and can easy sell it with at least 10-20% margin of profit.
Activity: 233
March 16, 2018, 05:13:37 PM
I am boring about price. I hate red colour anymore. I want to come back time as green times. please dont sell anymore anything .
Activity: 311
March 16, 2018, 05:10:13 PM
we should be able to be mature if playing in the world of cryptocurrency because of course here the nature of fluctuations cryptocurrency does not always rise but decreased as well and now it is down because some things and one of them is binance got hacked yesterday
Activity: 252
Merit: 102
March 16, 2018, 05:07:37 PM
It seems like cryptocurrencies are particularly volatile right now, and even the smallest hint of negative news can send the market into the red again. It might be a good idea to pause trading for now until some more stability is attained.
Activity: 196
March 16, 2018, 05:06:16 PM
Don't worry and HODL. Everything will be OK. Market will grow up)
copper member
Activity: 2968
Merit: 575
www.Crypto.Games: Multiple coins, multiple games
March 16, 2018, 04:53:24 PM
The market is down and almost every coin is in the red zone.  but don't forget where we come from.  We saw a rise like never before. Do you think it's normal (for an asset/stock) to rise 500% in a few months?  The stock markets call it a fantastic year when stocks rise 20%...  Look at the bigger picture starting around 2016.  Look at those graphs and you'll see a huge rise, still...  The real problem is the amount of noobs entering the field at BTC prices of >$10k.  they see their investments turn red.  For us 'veterans' , we'e still in profits (and a lot that is). 
The stock market and crypto currencies are whole different thing. You can not compare this two in any way. Both behave differently on different occasion. Even though the price of crypto currency went up a lot, we can not expect the price to fall drastically, as new investors are the ones who end up suffering.
Activity: 308
March 16, 2018, 04:04:20 PM
Your not alone, we are all patiently waiting for the starting of new better season on crypto currencies. This is a test, and we have seen this many times. I think the best time would be on June onward, just like from previous years.
Nobody knows for sure when the good growth of the crypto-currency market will begin, but everyone is waiting for it very much. Everyone is already tired of the constant decline in coin prices. Perhaps the growth will be in the summer, perhaps not, but growth should definitely be this year.
Pages:
Jump to: