Pages:
Author

Topic: RED EVERY WHERE. - page 11. (Read 2286 times)

Activity: 380
Merit: 100
April 29, 2018, 06:15:22 AM
When I saw the title of the topic, I thought I was in a dump period again and I did not realize it. There was no such thing on the ground. From time to time we see that the prices are falling and the red color is very normal Smiley
Activity: 280
Merit: 1
April 29, 2018, 06:03:29 AM
What happened was like that and in my opinion still within the limits of reasonableness,
The market is on the move and has recently started to improve,
Losses in investment cryptocurrency is often the case but we can minimize it
Activity: 280
April 29, 2018, 06:00:47 AM
There will always be red in this market, You have to face that reality. No rainbows and sunshines all the time. The question is how much have you accumulated during this red period for the next bull run
Activity: 99
Merit: 0
April 29, 2018, 05:58:25 AM
Cryptocurrency is not a ponzi or lotyery platform,its is a platform built on several economic,scientific and commercial platform,everything migth be now,sure the pump season is sure to come,do not be in a hurry to get profit,several project roadmap  are sure to give positive return in the near future.No need to panic,do not sake valueable cheap.
Activity: 196
April 27, 2018, 04:56:07 AM
True, this is a very worrying event for many people. With the fall in prices Crypto very difficult to sleep.
I think this is due to public coverage of the negative response about Cryptocurrency.
So most of the world's trading volume is in binary exchanges, so when it becomes a problem.
And people feel panicked and sell their coins, and this condition causes the continuing decline of cryptocurrency.
Activity: 98
April 27, 2018, 04:23:02 AM
Yeah, it's a tough time. Now will tested the most cold heads and weak hands. Who will last longer, he will have real experience and, of course, profit.
Activity: 1498
Merit: 251
KUWA.ai
April 26, 2018, 11:41:50 AM
Its pretty much normal as many big investors lost more than half of their investments so they are open to manipulations. I want to remind you the fact only patient people will win in markets. Reds are temporary.
None is open to market manipulation as it will only benefits certain group and make the other people goes bankrupt, don't you think that the point of manipulation is to make all these investors losing their money instead of gaining? so why do you think they open to manipulations?
Frankly speaking, to win the market you need to be patient and smart.
Activity: 29
April 26, 2018, 11:38:41 AM
Its pretty much normal as many big investors lost more than half of their investments so they are open to manipulations. I want to remind you the fact only patient people will win in markets. Reds are temporary.
Activity: 392
April 24, 2018, 05:55:28 AM
Hahaha, no more reds now.  It now greens everywhere, the market is back,  and alts are back too, some of us would be regretting now,  why we did not buy does reds
Activity: 99
April 24, 2018, 05:50:33 AM
green awarded to those whom patiently hodl. but bear in mind (pun intended) , crypto world is one crazy up and down
Activity: 504
Merit: 101
April 24, 2018, 02:13:16 AM
Now it's green everywhere already. After a month of waiting and red in the market. We will be celebrating now. The market is full of green and I think most of the coins and tokens are climbing up pulled by the increase of price of BTC and Ethereum. I think that's the main reasons that affect most of the coins and tokens. They adjust to the price of the main crypto which is the Bitcoin and EThereum.
Activity: 490
April 24, 2018, 01:49:03 AM
Is there any regulation or bans by any governments or any other issues in it? I think thats really may be some of reasons for the bad prices
it's one of them, but I see the market is starting to rise again and I think now is the right time if you want to buy for the short term while still monitoring the market.
I believe that the price is much higher than a month ago. If you still hold it, you should be able to gain a profit.
Activity: 364
April 23, 2018, 06:10:54 PM
Is there any regulation or bans by any governments or any other issues in it? I think thats really may be some of reasons for the bad prices
it's one of them, but I see the market is starting to rise again and I think now is the right time if you want to buy for the short term while still monitoring the market.
Activity: 336
Merit: 12
April 23, 2018, 03:46:29 PM
I noticed since the beginning of the week that i have lost in one of my portfolio -17% of my asset and the other wallet is losing -12%.What is the issue that all altcoin is sharply moving southwards. Is there any regulation or ban by any government or any other issues. He who knows should let us be aware also.

Activity: 315
Merit: 12
April 23, 2018, 03:16:34 PM
The red colour of the cryptomarket has already gone,so we are watching everywhere green lights and this is great sign for all cryptoinvestors and traders that Crypto will live long!

maybe-maybe..
but i not to will be a sure so fast
look at the market- we can t be a sure in that- that was no pumps, just a stabilisation after monthes of dump
Activity: 336
Merit: 10
April 23, 2018, 02:54:09 PM
The red colour of the cryptomarket has already gone,so we are watching everywhere green lights and this is great sign for all cryptoinvestors and traders that Crypto will live long!
Activity: 602
Merit: 250
April 23, 2018, 02:45:23 PM
At almost the begginng of this year, few weeks after it entered into 2018 year it was everyday red in market, but now it's returns, and going up again         
Activity: 420
April 23, 2018, 04:34:38 AM
Cryptocurrencies aren't a ponzi or gambling platform, it's a platform built on several economic, technologies anc commerical platforms, everything, for sure.         
Activity: 185
April 22, 2018, 10:22:47 AM
It seems like cryptocurrencies are particularly volatile right now, and even the smallest hint of negative news can send the market into the red again. It might be a good idea to pause trading for now until some more stability is attained.
Activity: 202
Token That Will Transform The Venture Capital Mark
April 22, 2018, 10:21:25 AM
To be honest, I'm already confused. It is difficult to understand why this is happening. There are many opinions on this subject. Something falls, something is growing. Although everyone knew that they were taking a risk.
Pages:
Jump to: