Pages:
Author

Topic: RED EVERY WHERE. - page 15. (Read 2289 times)

Activity: 196
Merit: 0
March 19, 2018, 09:16:18 AM
I don't want to look at the charts atm. feels like an onion. sad
Activity: 182
March 19, 2018, 05:31:14 AM
yes the price is back red any time. but keep calm and hold on what you have. you will not lose anything if you hold it. but if you sell it then you will lose. so be patient waiting to get back to the green zone.
Lyd
Activity: 420
Merit: 101
March 19, 2018, 05:30:48 AM
The market is red and it hasn't going back to normal yet but I have decided to wait. If I sell my coins now, I will loose....so selling is not an option for me
Activity: 1274
Merit: 261
★Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest!
March 19, 2018, 05:27:18 AM
The Pump season is sure to Come,do not be in a hurry to get profit, we can recover slowly until the second quarter. just monitor the dips and if you have some extra Funds,  Most of the investors haven't understood the cryptoeconomy yet that how it Works. I think we should divide capital and invest with DCA your Money. I am happy because the altcoins are indeed Pumping,, & the recent hacking attempt on Binance that made the holders panic";

Pump season will come after this dump season ends, same like after winter and
cold days we have summer and sunshine.
   Binance hacking, Mt.Gox sale, G20 summit, there are so many different news
and so many speculations about what started market decline. There are many
reasons for that including panic selling, started by this news from different
parts of the world.
   What I know is majority in crypto-community weighs to better days. Holding and
buying more is only options for many of us here. That makes one community very
strong. Green days will come again, sooner or later, I have time to wait! That is
the most important question you should ask yourself, can you wait?
Activity: 126
Merit: 2
March 19, 2018, 05:25:26 AM
The fall of the course is already getting scary to watch. This year especially. But there's still no reason to panic. I believe that this is the result of a well-thought-out stock for buying up fixed assets at low prices, later there will be growth.
Activity: 322
Merit: 101
March 19, 2018, 05:23:44 AM
It's such a market that it can grow as fast and fall as it is, any news that it has on the price of various coins has a lot to do with it, so we lose some of our profit.
Activity: 420
Merit: 100
March 19, 2018, 05:21:21 AM
that's normal in the market now because we cannot handle the price of any coins/tokens but things gonna happen I suspect that the banning all crypto adds and bitcoin in any country that affects the markets now because the investors reduce and most of people think negative way about digital currencies.
Activity: 112
March 19, 2018, 05:16:17 AM
where there is red there is always green . dont be panic dont sale your coin in a bad market .  this time i am just keep watching and keep calm i dont follow any social media panic news just try to focus on basic i think its good for me. when market red try to buy some good coin its always profitable.
copper member
Activity: 252
March 19, 2018, 05:07:33 AM
The Pump season is sure to Come,do not be in a hurry to get profit, we can recover slowly until the second quarter. just monitor the dips and if you have some extra Funds,  Most of the investors haven't understood the cryptoeconomy yet that how it Works. I think we should divide capital and invest with DCA your Money. I am happy because the altcoins are indeed Pumping,, & the recent hacking attempt on Binance that made the holders panic";
Activity: 462
March 18, 2018, 02:11:01 AM
dont be serious, market can go red but after some days it can recover automatically, red zone says green zone near from us, so when you are in red area you can buy and hold for green signals.
yes just calm down,
basically we have to be patient to see the price reduction in market now,
we just wait until price go up.
Activity: 658
Merit: 251
March 18, 2018, 01:59:02 AM
dont be serious, market can go red but after some days it can recover automatically, red zone says green zone near from us, so when you are in red area you can buy and hold for green signals.
yes i think so, but the fact that after i bought the coin, the price was still down.
idk why, the market looks like no support (always break the support)
Activity: 155
Merit: 2
March 18, 2018, 01:52:14 AM
I've been noticed this past few weeks bitcoins go down not only the bitcoins but also the other altcoins go down on markets well this is the right time to buy bitcoins and other potential coin while in low prices. I think one of the reasons why this happening last week i have a message in my gmail and i saw one of my email is about google wants to ban cryptocurrecies advertisements in google. This will have a huge effect on crypto world if ever.
Activity: 490
Merit: 10
Life is full of struggle
March 18, 2018, 01:50:01 AM
Activity: 210
Merit: 27
March 18, 2018, 01:40:45 AM
and bad news everywhere fundamentally takes over everything. but I'm sure the market will recover in next month, with many countries going to legalize bitcoin. in the current market conditions, the best thing to do is hold. bull run will coming soon
Activity: 140
March 17, 2018, 11:45:14 PM
It seems that cryptocurrencies are now particularly volatile, even with the smallest negative news, and may yet again push the market to red.

I don't think this is an opportunity to sell and buy, we should be waiting for some time, I believe the password will not die, it will be helpful to people.
Activity: 212
March 17, 2018, 11:24:56 PM
I noticed since the beginning of the week that i have lost in one of my portfolio -17% of my asset and the other wallet is losing -12%.What is the issue that all altcoin is sharply moving southwards. Is there any regulation or ban by any government or any other issues. He who knows should let us be aware also.
The value of cryptocurrency is dropping maybe this is because of the recent hacking attempt on Binance that made the holders panic and sold their cryptocurrency. We can always say that whenever there is a negative news we can always expect a drop on crypto values.
Activity: 1778
Merit: 504
WorkAsPro
March 17, 2018, 10:41:48 PM
This situation still normal and happen many times since cryptocurrency born, but in the long term the cryptocurrency will continue growing. Some issue about regulation and hacking just make effect short times and the market will continue bullish run in the long term. Because currently cryptocurrency and the technology behind it still young and will be continously in development and use in many different kind of industry.
I agree with you . At this time most of all altcoin prices are down and market capitalization is decreasing rapidly in a few days. I think this can be considered a good opportunity for people to invest or wait for cheaper price because I am sure in the coming time the market will continue to decline and will recover in May
Activity: 476
March 17, 2018, 10:32:27 PM
This situation still normal and happen many times since cryptocurrency born, but in the long term the cryptocurrency will continue growing. Some issue about regulation and hacking just make effect short times and the market will continue bullish run in the long term. Because currently cryptocurrency and the technology behind it still young and will be continously in development and use in many different kind of industry.
Activity: 490
March 17, 2018, 10:26:54 PM
I noticed since the beginning of the week that i have lost in one of my portfolio -17% of my asset and the other wallet is losing -12%.What is the issue that all altcoin is sharply moving southwards. Is there any regulation or ban by any government or any other issues. He who knows should let us be aware also.

I think we are left no choice by the government but to support regulation than getting everything banned. Last year, there's always a coin that is gaining 100% on cmc everyday but now it's just 10%-50%.
Activity: 364
March 17, 2018, 10:19:43 PM
Do not panic and withdraw your money from the crypto-currency market, it's just a correction after the popularity boom
I, too, look with melancholy as all my coins fall. Even projects that have large partners and super promising ideas are greatly lost in value. I believe that this is a temporary phenomenon.  Sad
I think it's better if you be calm everytime the market have dumping because when panicked it will cause to do something that you will regret. The better we can do is to wait until everything will be alright and make yet your patience lengthen so you can do waiting and not to be impatient that cause you bored or when the market is goes down even more that cause you panic.
I will hold on as long as I can.  Smiley I perfectly understand that it is impossible to sell coins now, under no circumstances. The market will certainly begin to recover, sooner or later.

With the decline of the currency crypto we do not have to panic we still win at the end of the year must be patient. we will survive with little damage, yes there is a general decline, of course, none of us are satisfied but we still have assets that every time we can let go.
Pages:
Jump to: