Pages:
Author

Topic: red pulse ICO worth it? - page 12. (Read 41771 times)

Activity: 644
Merit: 252
IMUSIFY - Award Winning Blockchain Music Tech
October 09, 2017, 04:04:07 PM
It is done, i invested $150 in this ico, it is not too much money but this is max that i could afford in the last minutes of the ico. So i guess that this is gonna give me a good return in long term, i really trust in this ico, only because it is based on NEO, and this makes this smell much better.
Anyway, i can not wait anymore until i receive my coins, i think that i will have to wait a little bit more.

I had a great ICO experience with this token. I keep hearing people say that they have not received their tokens yet which is surprising. I got mine instantly (can be seen under the asset tab in GUI wallet).

It’s obvious that the Red Pulse team is very serious about being legally compliant. They still sent out another email that linked to a form to sign a disclaimer before the start of the sale. We should likely expect all future projects on the NEO platform to follow such procedures.

Check again...I don't think we have the actual tokens yet.  What we got is like a voucher.

Really? When would we get the tokens?

Based on my understanding (and I may be mistaken) what we received in our wallets are not the tokens.  RPX team will review the purchases vs the whitelist and may cancel "illegal" purchases.  They cannot do that if they released the actual tokens.

If someone else knows better, please chime in.  Thanks.

that makes sense (allthough I don't agree)
Activity: 350
Merit: 122
October 09, 2017, 03:53:37 PM
It is done, i invested $150 in this ico, it is not too much money but this is max that i could afford in the last minutes of the ico. So i guess that this is gonna give me a good return in long term, i really trust in this ico, only because it is based on NEO, and this makes this smell much better.
Anyway, i can not wait anymore until i receive my coins, i think that i will have to wait a little bit more.

I had a great ICO experience with this token. I keep hearing people say that they have not received their tokens yet which is surprising. I got mine instantly (can be seen under the asset tab in GUI wallet).

It’s obvious that the Red Pulse team is very serious about being legally compliant. They still sent out another email that linked to a form to sign a disclaimer before the start of the sale. We should likely expect all future projects on the NEO platform to follow such procedures.

Check again...I don't think we have the actual tokens yet.  What we got is like a voucher.

Based on my understanding (and I may be mistaken) what we received in our wallets are not the tokens.  RPX team will review the purchases vs the whitelist and may cancel "illegal" purchases.  They cannot do that if they released the actual tokens.

If someone else knows better, please chime in.  Thanks.
October 09, 2017, 03:37:53 PM
wtf? I'm pretty sure they are the actual tokens? Looks like them to me. What makes you think they are a voucher? unless you have something different to me. maybe screen shot yours or something. My one looks just like my neo balance and gas balance looks. i didn't get all the red pulse i wanted only the 1st round  ones but i am still happy with it. Lot of people upset but it was always going to sell out this fast and be like this. I haven't bought in an ICO that hasn't has issues and this is my 4th one. If it's not server issues than it's hackers DDOS the website and mass phishing attempts. During the centra ICO the website was DDOS hit and went down than phishers paid google for an ad so when you google searched "centra" the phishing website came up and a lot of people lost there money completely. So this one wasn't too bad in the grand scheme of things.
Wow... Crypto scammers are getting really creative these days...

crazy days, was expecting a lot from RPX
Activity: 184
Merit: 100
October 09, 2017, 03:33:01 PM
wtf? I'm pretty sure they are the actual tokens? Looks like them to me. What makes you think they are a voucher? unless you have something different to me. maybe screen shot yours or something. My one looks just like my neo balance and gas balance looks. i didn't get all the red pulse i wanted only the 1st round  ones but i am still happy with it. Lot of people upset but it was always going to sell out this fast and be like this. I haven't bought in an ICO that hasn't has issues and this is my 4th one. If it's not server issues than it's hackers DDOS the website and mass phishing attempts. During the centra ICO the website was DDOS hit and went down than phishers paid google for an ad so when you google searched "centra" the phishing website came up and a lot of people lost there money completely. So this one wasn't too bad in the grand scheme of things.
Wow... Crypto scammers are getting really creative these days...
Activity: 686
Merit: 108
October 09, 2017, 02:39:21 PM

October 09, 2017, 02:17:40 PM

Activity: 184
Merit: 100
October 09, 2017, 02:16:02 PM
Wait, what exactly happened? Did people not get bonuses or did they not get to participate in the ICO at all because of inaccurate information?
October 09, 2017, 01:19:02 PM

Activity: 21
Merit: 0
October 09, 2017, 01:16:33 PM

Activity: 56
October 09, 2017, 12:41:19 PM
Red Pulse ICO is a joke. why the fvck do you need a token for a Newsfeed?
Absolute crap, this has nothing to do with cryptocurrency nor blockchain.

You can say the same for most of the available tokens. That doesn't stop people buying/selling it.

You are not able to attend the ICO or something?

nearly all tokens/coins have no real world value. The value is the demand placed on them by traders. The ICO sold out so fast meaning it has huge demand, so many ppl missed out and want to get the tokens still so how can that guy say it's a joke? If anything i'd say it has been a huge success, i only managed to get a 3rd of the tokens i was after but it happens i won't go around slinging mud at them because i missed out.

many tokens have no value right now, i agree.
But there ara some that could generate intrinsic value in the future. Red Pulse not one of them.
I didn't participate in this project. Don't want them token,
Activity: 56
October 09, 2017, 12:39:15 PM
Red Pulse ICO is a joke. why the fvck do you need a token for a Newsfeed?
Absolute crap, this has nothing to do with cryptocurrency nor blockchain.

You can say the same for most of the available tokens. That doesn't stop people buying/selling it.

You are not able to attend the ICO or something?

i don't want to
Activity: 78
Merit: 10
October 09, 2017, 11:54:58 AM
worst ICO ever, they have done a horrible job in the 2nd round and mislead a lot of investors
October 09, 2017, 10:22:34 AM
Simply put, the contract address leaked out.  More people got in than anticipated.  

All those (not white listed) orders will be cancelled anyway.  Foolish attempt and makes things so much more complicated.  I can't understand people still.
Activity: 752
Merit: 500
October 09, 2017, 10:13:33 AM
Simply put, the contract address leaked out.  More people got in than anticipated. 
Activity: 243
Merit: 250
October 09, 2017, 09:52:36 AM
bought some at the first round, but failed at the 2nd round Sad
October 09, 2017, 07:36:56 AM
Ico was almost good, the only real downside is the second round, because now we have to wait for the NEOs refund if the transaction was too late, and as they said, it may took weeks. I had a large amount of NEO sent on the second round that didn't go in so, for days or weeks, i can't mine gas or sell NEO...that will probably dump in price for a while...so we're losing money at the moment.

NEO platform is not technologically mature enough for ICOs, it will grow hopefully. On Ethereum you would see your transfer simply rejected (yeah, i know eth has some other problems but this manual refund of NEO i think it's really really an huge problem).

I just got an email about that an hour or so ago, don't know if you have received it also or not but here it is anyways :

I know there's been a lot of frustration and unhappiness regarding start of the second period of our RPX sale. As stated previously, during this first period, the cap was set at 1,000USD (27 NEO). At the conclusion of this first hour, the cap was lifted to 50,000USD (1,352 NEO). Consequently, many people who wanted to invest more, waited until the second period to invest more.

People who contributed NEO as part of block 1445025, were not considered by the smart contract to be part of the second period of participation yet. However, those that were part of block 144026, and going forward, were included. The reason for this is because smart contract timestamps are deterministic, meaning that it must output the same result, given the same input. In NEP-5 standard, the code used is:

uint now = Blockchain.GetHeader(Blockchain.GetHeight()).Timestamp;

Executing this line gets the timestamp of the PREVIOUS block, because that is the only way all the nodes can agree on what "now" actually means, since the current block 1445025 was still in progress. For everyone that contributed as part of block 144025, the "now" parameter was returned as 2017-10-08 13:59:50 GMT, outside the window of the second period. When the next block 1445026 began, the "now" parameter was then returned as 2017-10-08 14:01:44 GMT, which is within the window of the second period.

Regarding automatic refunds, we were unable to do this as a refund function could only be accomplished with implicit transaction outputs. The NEO blockchain was not designed to have implicit transaction outputs for global assets (such as NEO), because it would bring a number of problems and risk to the SPV protocol. After consulting with the NEO core dev team, the next steps for them are: NEO will provide a trigger mechanism, so that future smart contracts can refuse a transaction upon receiving a global asset transfer at a certain condition. This way, there is no need for refund, because the asset would not be accepted in the first place.

For Red Pulse our next steps are to focus on refunds. I understand the sensitivity regarding having your NEO tied up, so I'm prioritizing the refunds above all else, and personally working around the clock to process them. I aim to have these completed within a week.

Thank you everyone for your understanding, and I apologize for any misunderstanding and inconvenience caused.

Best regards,
Jonathan Ha
Founder & CEO, Red Pulse

Noone cares their post ICO explanation... they all EXPLICITLY stated that timestamp was important... not block related... they dug their graves!

they didn't dig their graves, shit happens especially during ICO's of this level.
Pages:
Jump to: