Pages:
Author

Topic: red pulse ICO worth it? - page 28. (Read 41771 times)

Activity: 126
Merit: 100
September 02, 2017, 10:24:05 AM
with the cap they inplemented, just 300 people could buy everything. That's not a good distribution.
Activity: 420
Merit: 250
September 02, 2017, 10:10:23 AM
What are the thoughts on this first ICO on NEO platform? Thinking about investing 200 NEO in it,  the team looks pretty good. 30% bonus on day 1 of crowd sale. If you are 1 of the 100 people selected for pre sale you get 40% bonus. 1 neo = 1,000 rpx coins.

What dose everyone think of this ICO. This would be my first ICO investment

They have over than 2,000 members in their Slack. As far as I see, they got Chinese media's support too. They made expose their project on different economy channels. Their team looks wide. And the main objective of the project is also needed. Then there is no reason they don't raise more than $15,000,000 in their fund raiser.
Activity: 280
September 02, 2017, 10:08:11 AM
What is the Hard Cap of Red Pulse?
Activity: 364
September 02, 2017, 10:03:33 AM
I will for sure invest in redpulse at ICO. As Always, do your dd and dont risk more than you can afford/willing to loose and you will be fine  Smiley
Activity: 76
Merit: 0
September 02, 2017, 09:06:02 AM
I agree with the opinions of some forum members .. absence of USA and China can only help that the price increases when it comes to exchanges. That's why I believe that the price won't dump below ICO price, as it happens very often (and why I did not participate in ICOs before..it makes no sense when you can very often buy it cheaper later when it hits exchages. It remains to be seen are they capable to recognize VPN IP adress..and block it. I doubt it..
Activity: 752
Merit: 500
September 02, 2017, 08:46:39 AM
I think Red Pulse can certainly be worth it because NEO team wants to be above Eth and can not go wrong at its first ICO!
Moreover, it is currently forbidden to Chinese and American investors, so they will want to buy on the first trading day, and then increase their value after ICO.
No, they can't forbid US customers.  There's no way to forbid it.  Is just words.
Activity: 1022
Merit: 391
September 02, 2017, 08:30:24 AM
I think Red Pulse can certainly be worth it because NEO team wants to be above Eth and can not go wrong at its first ICO!
Moreover, it is currently forbidden to Chinese and American investors, so they will want to buy on the first trading day, and then increase their value after ICO.
September 02, 2017, 07:38:35 AM
Red pulse is the first ICO on the NEO blockchain.

This in itself would make it worth a small investment, the NEO team will not want their first "Sub product" to fail.

Chinese investors are now no longer able to participate in the ICO, along with American investors, this means that they will have to either use a VPN system, which is doable, or buy on the exchanges after the ICO finishes.

This can only help the price if you do it from an investment perspective, the only downside of the ICO, now that America and China cannot participate the next biggest market would be Europe, and they have got the ICO starting at 4am in the morning for Europeans which is slightly annoying.
Yeah, I'm buying 59 NEO worth from the US with a european VPN IP.  Should not be a problem.  They say that crap to appease regulators but there's no way to enforce it.
Activity: 38
Merit: 0
September 02, 2017, 07:37:36 AM
guys, do you think, from the point of view of speculation, will it be advantageous to participate in the red pulse? or are projects more interesting?

Well, I believe everything is speculation because no ICO/startup is a sure shot.

Concerning Red Pulse, the only reason I'll contribute a little bit on the first day is because I want to see what happens to the first ICO on the NEO platform. I think people involved in both projects want it to be a great success, so they'll push for it. That and because I was able to buy some extra NEO in the dip are the main reasons for me to join this ICO.

Personally, I find projects like DeepOnion, KickIco and REAL far more interesting. They're concepts seem stronger, have more benefits and I have more knowledge about the areas they operate in. If you haven't already, I'd take a look at those as well and see if you're still excited about Red Pulse afterwards Smiley

I invested in kickico and real, they are also more clear to me. but I do not even have a wallet neo. I think whether it is worth it worry with this red pulse

I don't even know what is REAL but I did my research on KICKICO and I couldn't find a reason to invest in. Just tell me a reason to invest in Kickico...
Activity: 476
Merit: 101
September 02, 2017, 07:35:09 AM
Red pulse is the first ICO on the NEO blockchain.

This in itself would make it worth a small investment, the NEO team will not want their first "Sub product" to fail.

Chinese investors are now no longer able to participate in the ICO, along with American investors, this means that they will have to either use a VPN system, which is doable, or buy on the exchanges after the ICO finishes.

This can only help the price if you do it from an investment perspective, the only downside of the ICO, now that America and China cannot participate the next biggest market would be Europe, and they have got the ICO starting at 4am in the morning for Europeans which is slightly annoying.
September 02, 2017, 07:24:09 AM
guys, do you think, from the point of view of speculation, will it be advantageous to participate in the red pulse? or are projects more interesting?

Well, I believe everything is speculation because no ICO/startup is a sure shot.

Concerning Red Pulse, the only reason I'll contribute a little bit on the first day is because I want to see what happens to the first ICO on the NEO platform. I think people involved in both projects want it to be a great success, so they'll push for it. That and because I was able to buy some extra NEO in the dip are the main reasons for me to join this ICO.

Personally, I find projects like DeepOnion, KickIco and REAL far more interesting. They're concepts seem stronger, have more benefits and I have more knowledge about the areas they operate in. If you haven't already, I'd take a look at those as well and see if you're still excited about Red Pulse afterwards Smiley

I invested in kickico and real, they are also more clear to me. but I do not even have a wallet neo. I think whether it is worth it worry with this red pulse
NEON wallet is easy to use, download it
Activity: 952
Merit: 502
SAPG Pre-Sale Live on Uniswap!
September 02, 2017, 06:48:11 AM

Activity: 266
September 02, 2017, 06:41:17 AM
Red pulse ico has been in my considerations, but I am still a lil bit skeptical.  Right now, I am thinking of diversifying my buy capital between red pulse and bohdi network that will be launched on qtum network.  Bodhi and red pulse are good chinese projects. Chinese projects always perform better in the market unlike russian projects like starta and sonm (I regret buying those two)
September 02, 2017, 06:39:20 AM

I'm going to buy a little on the 1st day. With the 1st day bonus of 30% i think you will get a return either way. Lot of people talking about this. So yes!

do not you think that most people will just buy on the first day and everyone will get this discount? as it often happened
September 02, 2017, 03:41:49 AM

Activity: 686
Merit: 108
September 01, 2017, 03:33:10 PM

I'm going to buy a little on the 1st day. With the 1st day bonus of 30% i think you will get a return either way. Lot of people talking about this. And in my view hype equals demand which should push the price up once it hit's the exchanges. So yes i'm participating for sure!
September 01, 2017, 01:07:03 PM
September 01, 2017, 05:21:33 AM
@kronos123 I did invest in crypto market (around 600% profit) and I'm still investing in cryptos (not exactly in ICOs). I know FEW coins, but I don't have time lately to better know the new interesting ones (I still make more money in doing other business). Their pages are non-informative (technical info). If you know the answer, share it, if don't I understand your advice but I don't need it I need info.

There's some technical info in their documentation here: http://docs.neo.org/en-us/index.html

You can find some info on NEO mechanisms and technology implementation. It's not very extensive, but it's something. Hope that helps you a bit!
Activity: 686
Merit: 108
August 31, 2017, 11:11:59 PM
To get it straight... to get NEO you need myetherwallet (EDIT: I did mistake it with qtum...)? NEO is about 1000 RPX. So it's not about buying RXP but to buy NEO cause NEO give you gas? If so what is the market/exchange that I can buy NEO on, will it be available for $ or btc/ltc/other crypto?

NEO is an idea, and RPX is some kind of money for it? What the hell is this NEO (the idea behing it - more than "research content platform")? Is there any link to info cause there is non on main page of the project (technical).

Buy Neo on bittrex than transfer it to a NEO wallet( links here) : https://neo.org/download , neo has several wallets you can pick one from there. than send NEO tokens to there ico  wallet from your personal NEO wallet. There wallet address is yet to be announced but will be published before the token sale. Than your done. Make sure you don't send the neo from an exchange wallet to them or it will be lost, must go to your own personal walletr than to them.

August 31, 2017, 10:48:28 PM
The problem with this ico is that it says on the website : The Red Pulse RPX token sale is not open to United States, Chinese, or Singapore nationals. why is that? lol
here is a link to the website to look for yourselves : https://coin.red-pulse.com/

They all say that and US customers can still buy them.  Is a statement to appease regulators.  Is just words.
Pages:
Jump to: