Pages:
Author

Topic: Red Pulse (RPX) just destroyed themselves - Worst ICO ever! - page 2. (Read 3172 times)

Activity: 42
Merit: 0
Ethereum ICOs are much easier and mature. But it is a first ICO on neo, expect they will come up with much mature and easy ICOs in future.
Activity: 644
Merit: 252
IMUSIFY - Award Winning Blockchain Music Tech
This is why I no longer invest in ICOs, it's drama central. Easier to wait until price drops on an exchange and pick up a bargain.

The question is, will this happen?  I will wait and grab some if it does, but I honestly doubt it will go down near the ICO price.

it always drops a little after getting listed
Activity: 350
Merit: 122
This is why I no longer invest in ICOs, it's drama central. Easier to wait until price drops on an exchange and pick up a bargain.

The question is, will this happen?  I will wait and grab some if it does, but I honestly doubt it will go down near the ICO price.
People got to chill. to say it is the worst ICO or fraud then you are only biting yourself. If it tank or dump you will also loose money. Mistakes happen and this is NEO first ICO, so what do you expect?

Because you do not get into the second round then so what? there are people who do not even get into the whitelist. Crying babies and feeling of entitlement.

Listen, to me it was a success though they could have done better but considering it was their first time they did the best they could at that moment. They have said they will refund your NEO back with your GAS so why the FUD.

I also couldnt get in into LINK ICO, despite the fact that i was in the Whitelist, but why make a fuss about it. Sometimes you win sometimes you lose, is part of the ICO world. Your crying about this, will not make what happen to change.

Wether it was 10seconds early or 10 seconds late it doesn't matter. Some get in some do not including myself. But i got to accept that it is part of the game. I want RPX and NEO to succeed because i believe in the project and that is the reason why i invested in the first place. RPX is already an established company with track record not just some startup with only whitepaper and seeking 100M.

Those crying babes here about RPX is simply our of cheer GREED and not because they believe in RPX. they want a quick flip and their GREED get a better of them. Chill out or go get a beer, the blockchain world is still at an experimental stage. Even Ethereum have had its own shares of failure with the DAO hack.

RPX and NEO will do well. if you are patient and not let your emotion get on you, you will enjoy many X'S

100% agree my friend
Activity: 59
This was NEO's first ICO. Some already wallet synced, I was there. like many, waiting for PC app to sync, left comp on, many lost out because of that. I was one had consigned to that fact, disappointed after research and KYC time.
I only got lucky thanks to last minute post on this website which literally left me minutes to get in. Thank you for that post. Showing same-day Neon wallet was released for sale, DL and within minutes pressed 'Go', got in, few minutes later got mail, sale closed.
I already had the disgruntled thought of research time and KYC going through and belief in project going forward, yet put into context.. If think is project worth proceeding with, simply get on exchange. Early days for all.

After that, saw the commotion, and realised I too may have been there.
If considering 'scam', It maybe easy to see that NEO is special due to the fact that the receiving address accumulates GAS while holding. Unless anyone can prove me otherwise, the gas was not claimed on the ICO receiving address, and Red-Pulse are refunding Gas amount to all affected.

IMO, as a first NEO ICO, message has been placed that, If considering scam of free Gas, as goes both ways, the pressure will be too much to bare.

Back to the project ethos of removing daily ..Edited there> (released) realised FUD, to incentivise the truth to be reported.
Activity: 378
Merit: 101
Activity: 485
Merit: 250
They have already refunded the NEO. It was a quick refund and now they are going to refund the GAS as well.
Activity: 70
Merit: 10

I get your point and totally agree with you and am not in anyway saying that the ICO was as smooth as i would like it to be. I also understand the frustration that this may have caused alot of people including myself who wish to get more in the second round. But to say it is the WORST ICO EVER like really? Have you seen ICO such as BAT which does not even last a second!!! or GNOSIS with its useless DUTCH style. Atleast everyone who were whitlisted and wanted to get in, did have a fair chance in the first round. They have explained the situation about the discrepancy with the Smart contract not executing at the exact time. So people can complain as much as they want and yes KEEP CRYING!!! but i have chosed to accept that it is part of the system. if you are not happy you sell your RPX once it hit the exchange. And who the hell created the PETITION page, what do you think the RPX should do? Alot of people often think that these Token are Securities. Dude they are not, they are merely DONATION to the the company.  

Those are all good points. What makes this the worse ICO in my opinion is that investors actually suffered direct financial damages worth about $6,800,000 USD total, due to poor execution of the ICO. Not a very good start for a company. The petition was made by some Indian guy, if I am not mistaken. I don't think it has more worth than actually sending a clear message to them that people are not happy. The tokens are gone, the ICO is over. Maybe what they could do, is that next time they raise money, they would prioritize those people from block 1445025 or something like that. A small gesture would already make a big difference in PR.

I remember similar case with Pepsi a few years back. In 2015 they launched campaign with limited edition of Pepsi Perfect bottles (inspired by the movie Back to the Future). They experienced several technical issues and they greatly under estimated the demand. Making lots of people very upset. What they did, they decided to make another batch for those who had missed it, just to help to save their PR. This is something RPX should definitely look into. When investors or customers get upset, it doesn't matter who is right or wrong, the company will suffer the damage every time. Regardless how they are trying to twist it.
Activity: 235
Merit: 100
I dont think anyone here wants RPX to fail. But people who are asking "to chill" and "stop crying" need to understand that a lot of people, including myself, spent a great amount of time to prepare for this ICO to make sure everything goes well. We followed their instructions thoroughly and sent them our NEO coins in exact time they advised us to. Yet, all our transfers were not counted in for the second round, because of their mistake. We don't want to bash their project but we as investors have right to be upset and give them straight forward feedback because of their screw up.

Not to mention that lot of people lost significant amount of money if they bought NEO from the exchange just for this purpose. The price of NEO was $37 USD by the time of ICO and it has gone down to $30 USD per pop, which is about 20% depreciation. Many of us bought NEO for $50 000 USD for this ICO and have now lost $10 000 USD (20%) because of the RPX team.

People have right to be upset and demand them to take responsibility of their mistakes. The bottom line is that people are not upset because they did not get their coins - They are upset that the RPX team mislead them by providing inaccurate information, which resulted them to miss the ICO second round and suffer direct financial losses. This is very bad PR for company like this. They need to work really hard to repair the damage for their own sake. Luckily they are quickly refunding the payments (I got mine today) and they promised to send also the GAS.

I get your point and totally agree with you and am not in anyway saying that the ICO was as smooth as i would like it to be. I also understand the frustration that this may have caused alot of people including myself who wish to get more in the second round. But to say it is the WORST ICO EVER like really? Have you seen ICO such as BAT which does not even last a second!!! or GNOSIS with its useless DUTCH style. Atleast everyone who were whitlisted and wanted to get in, did have a fair chance in the first round. They have explained the situation about the discrepancy with the Smart contract not executing at the exact time. So people can complain as much as they want and yes KEEP CRYING!!! but i have chosed to accept that it is part of the system. if you are not happy you sell your RPX once it hit the exchange. And who the hell created the PETITION page, what do you think the RPX should do? Alot of people often think that these Token are Securities. Dude they are not, they are merely DONATION to the the company. 
Activity: 70
I dont think anyone here wants RPX to fail. But people who are asking "to chill" and "stop crying" need to understand that a lot of people, including myself, spent a great amount of time to prepare for this ICO to make sure everything goes well. We followed their instructions thoroughly and sent them our NEO coins in exact time they advised us to. Yet, all our transfers were not counted in for the second round, because of their mistake. We don't want to bash their project but we as investors have right to be upset and give them straight forward feedback because of their screw up.

Not to mention that lot of people lost significant amount of money if they bought NEO from the exchange just for this purpose. The price of NEO was $37 USD by the time of ICO and it has gone down to $30 USD per pop, which is about 20% depreciation. Many of us bought NEO for $50 000 USD for this ICO and have now lost $10 000 USD (20%) because of the RPX team.

People have right to be upset and demand them to take responsibility of their mistakes. The bottom line is that people are not upset because they did not get their coins - They are upset that the RPX team mislead them by providing inaccurate information, which resulted them to miss the ICO second round and suffer direct financial losses. This is very bad PR for company like this. They need to work really hard to repair the damage for their own sake. Luckily they are quickly refunding the payments (I got mine today) and they promised to send also the GAS.
Activity: 308
People got to chill. to say it is the worst ICO or fraud then you are only biting yourself. If it tank or dump you will also loose money. Mistakes happen and this is NEO first ICO, so what do you expect?

Because you do not get into the second round then so what? there are people who do not even get into the whitelist. Crying babies and feeling of entitlement.

Listen, to me it was a success though they could have done better but considering it was their first time they did the best they could at that moment. They have said they will refund your NEO back with your GAS so why the FUD.

I also couldnt get in into LINK ICO, despite the fact that i was in the Whitelist, but why make a fuss about it. Sometimes you win sometimes you lose, is part of the ICO world. Your crying about this, will not make what happen to change.

Wether it was 10seconds early or 10 seconds late it doesn't matter. Some get in some do not including myself. But i got to accept that it is part of the game. I want RPX and NEO to succeed because i believe in the project and that is the reason why i invested in the first place. RPX is already an established company with track record not just some startup with only whitepaper and seeking 100M.

Those crying babes here about RPX is simply our of cheer GREED and not because they believe in RPX. they want a quick flip and their GREED get a better of them. Chill out or go get a beer, the blockchain world is still at an experimental stage. Even Ethereum have had its own shares of failure with the DAO hack.

RPX and NEO will do well. if you are patient and not let your emotion get on you, you will enjoy many X'S
u said all bro Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin
Activity: 168
They are going to refund GAS as well.

Email from RedPulse:
We are continuing with our refund process, thank you for your patience. Many have asked about the GAS that is being generated while we hold your NEO. We will be returning this to you as well, as calculated by how much was generated over the past few days since the RPX sale. The GAS refund will take place after the NEO refund has completely finished.

At least that's a professional consequence. It's really sad what happend but I am faithful that they will learn from it and that it won't happen again on future icos.
Activity: 235

Activity: 4
They are going to refund GAS as well.

Email from RedPulse:
We are continuing with our refund process, thank you for your patience. Many have asked about the GAS that is being generated while we hold your NEO. We will be returning this to you as well, as calculated by how much was generated over the past few days since the RPX sale. The GAS refund will take place after the NEO refund has completely finished.
Activity: 2
looked like a solid project until said shitfest. all the best to y'all  Smiley
Activity: 322
Oh, my God. It sounds too bad. I think this is a bad ico may undermine the credibility of neo as a platform for the ico.
Activity: 308
MY KYC WAS SUCCESSFUL BUT I DIDN'T PARTICIPATE IN THE ICO BECAUSE OF SOME UNFORESEEN CIRCUMSTANCES.THAT SAID I DONT THINK U CAN CALL THE ICO a flop because a lot of people count get in.alot of icos on the eth platform are struggling to get half of their target in a month while rpx did it in less than 3 hours and u call it a flop.common man!sure it had its problems just like any other ico.it was the maiden ico in the neo platform so it was bound to experience  some glitches.and the price of neo is dumping because alot of people bought neo for the ico liquidated the excess after the ico and not because u think rpx is a flop.hell all altcoins are dumping!!think rpx had one of the best icos i think it will be one of the most successful coins when released in exchanges

Neo will still go on to be a great coin with massive value, easily 300$ in a few years, no doubt. They have so much more going for them than ICO's. Too bad for RPX, but a bad ICO usually means a heavy drop after the exchange listing.
300 $ ?? Really?? This means a market cap of 20 billion. This will never happen.

If you go back on the ethereum thread people were laughing about ETH being a 1 billion cap. This market has so much potential, NEO getting to 300$ isn't crazy
Activity: 54
I could not purchase a Red Pulse token. It is very disappointing. It took time since neon did not notice that it corresponded to token purchase.
Activity: 50
I was part of the ico and i invested the 27 neo i could in the first hour. I tried the second hour but got nothing. But just because they messed up and few people like you got mad, doesnt mean they destroyed themselves   Grin
All they cared about was raising money from us. Doesnt matter who they get the money from. Also they dont care how many people get mad in the process and not even any other investor cares after it trades in an exchange.
Red pulse to the moon and just chill.
Pages:
Jump to: