Pages:
Author

Topic: Red Pulse (RPX) just destroyed themselves - Worst ICO ever! - page 4. (Read 3172 times)

Activity: 537
Merit: 250
Alcarin you need to slow your roll and shut up. Stop being a baby.
Activity: 70
Merit: 10

How is it not NEO fault aswell?

THEY HAD ADVISOR in form of NEO CEO!!!!!

Did you miss that? Hongfei himself was advising with this 1st NEO ICO...

No excuses for NEO please!

The way I see this, there was no problem with NEO network or other technical side of NEO. The block with over 3200 transactions was a bit slower to confirm than regular block (with about 50 transactions). But that is understandable. The real problem was human error and poor planning on behalf of the Red Pulse team. They could have coded a script on the website that monitors blocks and shows timer based on that. Once the first block for the 2nd phase of the ICO is ready to be funded, the website should have showed "the green light" for investors to send their coins. This should have been of course explained in the email a week before so everyone understands the procedure.

Now people who trusted them and followed their instructions were left out of coins, whereas those who send their payments late got the coins that belonged to other people. This was not "first come first serve" but exactly the opposite. That's why people are upset!

And you tell me having NEO CEO as advisor, they could not stress test this event?

This is BASIC event, every junior programmer and dev does, and a company like they could not?

I smell incompatance or fraud... and Hongfei is right up there with them... if the leader of the blockchain has no idea what can happen to his own creation I would be very afraid of future ICOs on NEO...

And all those little small things and events, up from late emails (not like they had extra month and more to do it correctly!) and not releasing contract for people to read, not making contract public so actually competent people would look though it and maybe find the problem, and then they STRESSED multiple times how timestamp is important, even provided WORLD CLOCK... literally they provided the means where we fucked outselves, and not blaiming it on the technicals that obviously they did not know... how incompetent.

Either that, or a huge fraud for phase 2.

Whats your pick!

If you are advisor for someone and they fail, it is not your fault! Advisor is there to help but they cannot be put as responsible for the failure. I agree what you said about RPX team, they were just basically asking this to happen and I have no sympathy for them. Either they are totally incompetent or just crooks. There is no way to sugarcoat this!
Activity: 356
Merit: 13
coinBusiness / Gapur Ozdoev
NEO is one of the best projects for investments, but problems happen to many.  Remember the theft of ETH last year, which spawned the ETC plug, but the ethereum project continued its path to success.  Blockchain experimental technology.
Activity: 8
Merit: 0
Activity: 44
Blame it on RPX but drag NEO to it. NEO has been and still is an amazing platform/program... Really shit happens. Y'all take it easy and have a lil patience till your funds are returned to y'all..
Activity: 122
Merit: 100
RPX looks like project which can make x2+ from start. But we will see it's my opinion.
Activity: 616
Merit: 252
Isn't it a bit harsh to claim that they destroyed themselves  Huh

Also, this doen't mean their platform will also fail. I'll just buy @ the exchanges.
Activity: 1106
Merit: 501
www.bitcoin.org
I have some doubts about RPX ICO.
Why they still haven't refunded the user's NEO back? I mean the excess NEO sent by the users. NEO price already went down since ICO it may further go down in the upcoming days. Isn't it unfair for the users?
Also what about the GAS generated? With that much amount of NEO they are raising some enormous amount of GAS. Basically they are making free money from the excess funds.
Activity: 476
Same here, didn't get in, but not too salty about it.
Horrible ico though if you ask me.
Activity: 462
Merit: 114
Unfortunately, I did not have time to participate either. My wallet has been renewing the blocks for a very long time. When he updated the reception of funds has already been closed. And I thought, maybe it's for the best?
Activity: 144

The way I see this, there was no problem with NEO network or other technical side of NEO. The block with over 3200 transactions was a bit slower to confirm than regular block (with about 50 transactions). But that is understandable. The real problem was human error and poor planning on behalf of the Red Pulse team. They could have coded a script on the website that monitors blocks and shows timer based on that. Once the first block for the 2nd phase of the ICO is ready to be funded, the website should have showed "the green light" for investors to send their coins. This should have been of course explained in the email a week before so everyone understands the procedure.

Now people who trusted them and followed their instructions were left out of coins, whereas those who send their payments late got the coins that belonged to other people. This was not "first come first serve" but exactly the opposite. That's why people are upset!

And you tell me having NEO CEO as advisor, they could not stress test this event?

This is BASIC event, every junior programmer and dev does, and a company like they could not?

I smell incompatance or fraud... and Hongfei is right up there with them... if the leader of the blockchain has no idea what can happen to his own creation I would be very afraid of future ICOs on NEO...

And all those little small things and events, up from late emails (not like they had extra month and more to do it correctly!) and not releasing contract for people to read, not making contract public so actually competent people would look though it and maybe find the problem, and then they STRESSED multiple times how timestamp is important, even provided WORLD CLOCK... literally they provided the means where we fucked outselves, and not blaiming it on the technicals that obviously they did not know... how incompetent.

Either that, or a huge fraud for phase 2.

Whats your pick!
Activity: 617
Merit: 253
CryptoTalk.Org - Get Paid for every Post!
Yes RPX ICO was a mess.
First they started to recommend to use NEO - GUI wallet which took forever to sync but finally it synced. But later the team saw its status and came up with a new NEON wallet for windows. ETH based ICO was far better, too much of technical things needed for these NEO based ICO.
This was the first ICO on NEO so slight excuse can be given.
Activity: 70

STOP FUDDING! You didn't get in, to bad for you. Other people got in, why are you trying to ruin other peoples life? It was not their intention, cut them some slack.
You realize what you are doing is giving a bad name to NEO an Red Pulse only because you missed out. And nothing happens to your funds, you just get it back. So in the end what happened? Still alive and you can invest in one of those 'amazing' ICO's on the Ether network.

No. No FUD here... it evidently shows great flaws and misleading from mostly RPX team and even CEO of NEO... Hongfei.

He was advisor of this whole fraud!!! And to tell the whole community that punctuality is important and then changing it AFTERWARDS, because their own team either did not know how to make contract work or did it on purpose is just bringing bad name to themselves.

NEO is done for. ICOs will now go more for ETH because atleast ethereum gives refunds straight away... manual refundign in 2017... lolz. But Ok i can accept that because they said upfront, but they LIED to us about phase 2 start... unaccaptable.

And CEO of NEO was their advisor, so this tells me he is ok with lying or even he does not know how ICO on his OWN platform runs!

Big problem. This news is spreading around the globe and dumping of NEO is just starting! Wait for Hong Kong lawsuit now.

Why would NEO be done for? I think you're overreacting.

Because its evident, that NEO creator who was advisor for RPX ICO, does not know (or deliberatly did not tell us) how his own creation work...

Who would trust a coin when even the creators and ICO issuers have no idea how it works...

Its either huge incompetence or plain fraud attempt... you choose which one.
Activity: 246
NEO ICO is not good, I like Ethereum ICO, which is fast and easy.
Activity: 153
Merit: 100
I Love DeepOnion!
That' sad my friend..
i mean we are talking about lots of money coming from so many people..
they should have managed their ICO way better..
i am not sure if they will manage to fix this problem with the best result for the investors..
This could sabotage somehow the development of their whitepaper..
I am glad i didn't make it to apply to the whitelist and missed it.
At least i don't have to worry about my money now  Roll Eyes
Activity: 40
STOP FUDDING! You didn't get in, to bad for you. Other people got in, why are you trying to ruin other peoples life? It was not their intention, cut them some slack.
You realize what you are doing is giving a bad name to NEO an Red Pulse only because you missed out. And nothing happens to your funds, you just get it back. So in the end what happened? Still alive and you can invest in one of those 'amazing' ICO's on the Ether network.

No. No FUD here... it evidently shows great flaws and misleading from mostly RPX team and even CEO of NEO... Hongfei.

He was advisor of this whole fraud!!! And to tell the whole community that punctuality is important and then changing it AFTERWARDS, because their own team either did not know how to make contract work or did it on purpose is just bringing bad name to themselves.

NEO is done for. ICOs will now go more for ETH because atleast ethereum gives refunds straight away... manual refundign in 2017... lolz. But Ok i can accept that because they said upfront, but they LIED to us about phase 2 start... unaccaptable.

And CEO of NEO was their advisor, so this tells me he is ok with lying or even he does not know how ICO on his OWN platform runs!

Big problem. This news is spreading around the globe and dumping of NEO is just starting! Wait for Hong Kong lawsuit now.

Why would NEO be done for? I think you're overreacting.

Activity: 13
Activity: 872
Merit: 120
3200 people lost money, well when shit will hit the fan, I hope you are not around as RPX will fall.
Pages:
Jump to: