Pages:
Author

Topic: Red Pulse (RPX) just destroyed themselves - Worst ICO ever! - page 3. (Read 3172 times)

Activity: 80
Merit: 10
 Cry Cry Has any official date for refunds being announced? I currently feel used by those chickens Angry.
Activity: 200
Merit: 101
Problem of those ICO is that come too much people, they can't give to all if they make a cap.

But don't worry same was with Monetha, look now the price is half of what was ICO price. You can buy even cheaper on exchange.
Activity: 36
Merit: 0

Neo will still go on to be a great coin with massive value, easily 300$ in a few years, no doubt. They have so much more going for them than ICO's. Too bad for RPX, but a bad ICO usually means a heavy drop after the exchange listing.
300 $ ?? Really?? This means a market cap of 20 billion. This will never happen.
Activity: 350
Merit: 122
Well i really think that this is your problem because you havent followed the rules at how they were writen.. If you did it well and you would be impacient for buying the tokens, then maybe you would not loss that amount of money.
That is why i dont like ico's, most of their instructions are not clear, and people can not be speculating about how to buy and give money to them.. Well, i hope that you get your refund back, because this is a very sad situation, omg..

It is clear you don't know what happened...

The problem is, the investors who followed the rule/instructions to the second...got screwed.  Those who slacked and waited a few minutes later got rewarded.  In the ICOs, seconds matter a lot ...minutes later is unthinkable especially given the consequences those who followed the instructions well got.
Activity: 322
Merit: 250
I got in the second round unfortunately I only have 7 neo left at that time   Grin Grin Grin Grin.         
Activity: 728
Merit: 500
Well i really think that this is your problem because you havent followed the rules at how they were writen.. If you did it well and you would be impacient for buying the tokens, then maybe you would not loss that amount of money.
That is why i dont like ico's, most of their instructions are not clear, and people can not be speculating about how to buy and give money to them.. Well, i hope that you get your refund back, because this is a very sad situation, omg..
Activity: 70
Merit: 10
Any takers? Cheesy

Activity: 644
Merit: 252
IMUSIFY - Award Winning Blockchain Music Tech
as a US resident I didn't want to go through all the trouble for RPX ICO using VPN, etc for this exact reason.
everybody from Binance ICO days remembers NEO taking a dump shortly after the ICO, after those who couldn't get in dump their NEO.
Now coupled with the BTCG and Segwit 2X situation, those who bought NEO in the mid to high $30s with sole intention of RPX ICO will be left watching
their NEO drop in value while waiting for a refund.
RPX needs to move quickly with their refund

Neo will still go on to be a great coin with massive value, easily 300$ in a few years, no doubt. They have so much more going for them than ICO's. Too bad for RPX, but a bad ICO usually means a heavy drop after the exchange listing.
Activity: 252
Merit: 100
Ohh boy, looks like you had a bad run with these guys. I heard the same thing happened with one other guy aswell.
Activity: 147
So much Salty tears ....

If you wish to be cocky, you should learn to use the English language in the correct manner.

..... So 'MANY' salty tears.....

And fyi, I didn't miss out on the ICO but know dishonest trading practice when I see it, and that is unacceptable. No excuses!

It had seemed that Red Pulse were a future winner, however they have revealed themselves to be extremely incompetent and untrustworthy.

Quite simply, they shall slowly slide into semi-obscurity and be replaced by an enterprise with greater integrity and capability... Not so dissimilar to the way Google replaced Yahoo as the #1 search engine 20 or so years ago. ... Until www.startpage.com came along Smiley

Goodbye Red Pulse... You had a golden chance to be the king... and you blew it, just so that you, your families and friends could secure all of your own tokens.

Seriously short sighted and it means that you will only ever be a 2nd class outfit.
Activity: 22
as a US resident I didn't want to go through all the trouble for RPX ICO using VPN, etc for this exact reason.
everybody from Binance ICO days remembers NEO taking a dump shortly after the ICO, after those who couldn't get in dump their NEO.
Now coupled with the BTCG and Segwit 2X situation, those who bought NEO in the mid to high $30s with sole intention of RPX ICO will be left watching
their NEO drop in value while waiting for a refund.
RPX needs to move quickly with their refund
legendary
Activity: 1386
Merit: 1016
Be very careful, the domain name itself is extremely new and this whole thing would be very risky at best. They have no real contact information and the entire thing is out of China where ICOs are outlawed anyway.

https://www.alexa.com/siteinfo/red-pulse.com
https://www.dynu.com/en-US/NetworkTools/Whois?Host=red-pulse.com

It may not have a great team however, it has Da Hong Fei as the advisor. In addition, being the first ICO to be held on neo, i strongly believe that it has went through a lot of check by the neo community specially with the china fud. Red pulse even go to the extend of delaying their ico to ensure that they are legit to hold the ico before carrying it out.
Activity: 50
So much Salty tears ....I missed out on the ICO too, was pretty pissed about it yesterday at the time, but today...meh.

No point fudding RPX, I want it to succeed. If RPX does well as im sure it will, Neo gets a bump also.

I'll buy some RPX when it hits binance.....
Activity: 210
Crying, crying... Roll Eyes
Activity: 42
Its a shame. Maybe you can share some projects which wont end like that?
Activity: 530
Be very careful, the domain name itself is extremely new and this whole thing would be very risky at best. They have no real contact information and the entire thing is out of China where ICOs are outlawed anyway.

https://www.alexa.com/siteinfo/red-pulse.com
https://www.dynu.com/en-US/NetworkTools/Whois?Host=red-pulse.com
legendary
Activity: 1386
Merit: 1016
I can see that a lot of people are claiming that red pulse is going to fail because of the ico. However, personally i totally disagree with that. First, i would see the project is a super success, as they manage to raise 3x the amount of fund while some of the ico cant even reach their hard cap after a week. Although people say that the website is not updated with the % completion, the signing of agreement is unavailable etc, i have a smooth journey. I sent my neo and i got my token in 20 sec. I tried at the 30min mark of the hour and the signing agreement is perfectly fine. Not the best ICO due to some hiccup but definitely way better than i assumed for the 1st ICO on the platform.
Activity: 147
  A call out to any crypto watchdogs or governing bodies to bring RPX, NEO and Bittrex to book for committing fraud

The RPX token sale was the worst ICO it has been my displeasure to experience and was an enormous insider trader/pocket-lining scam!

Even the vermin at Bittrex (the largest exchange where to get NEO) had the NEO wallets 'Down for routine maintenance' from before and until just after the ICO had finished, which meant that no-one could get their NEO tokens out of Bittrex without first exchanging them into another coin.

Because we had to do this, by the time I had changed NEO back to BTC in Bittrex, then sent that BTC to Changelly, converted back to NEO, and sent those to the shitty Neo-Gui wallet, the token sale had finished by 3 minutes!!!

FUCK Bittrex! I hope you crooks go to prison!

They do NEO maintenance in the hours leading up to the first ever NEO ICO?HuhHuh??

And finish the maintenance the moment the RPX ICO is finished?Huh  

Yeah, RIGHT!!!!!!!!

FUCKING CUNTS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

And couple that with constantly moving the goalposts by the Red Pulse team scammers....

I hope you all drop fucking dead!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

As soon as the RPX are on an exchange I am dumping mine.

I do not support liars, scammers and thieves.

These people made a LOT of enemies yesterday

Activity: 537
does anyone think rpx will go up to $1??

Yes I do.
Activity: 3
does anyone think rpx will go up to $1??
Pages:
Jump to: