Pages:
Author

Topic: redacted - page 2. (Read 87747 times)

Activity: 239
Merit: 250
July 23, 2016, 04:44:58 PM
it will be! What?
Activity: 487
Merit: 101
July 22, 2016, 08:25:17 PM
it will be! Grin
Activity: 980
Merit: 512
July 22, 2016, 07:18:39 AM

RBR still holds many in 100 sat ,. hoping sat back to 700 or more  Wink
Activity: 1176
Merit: 501
July 21, 2016, 01:56:04 PM
I had my wallet at https://ribbitchain.info:8080 but the site is gone  Roll Eyes
Activity: 539
Merit: 265
July 21, 2016, 11:26:59 AM
LINK to another [ANN]:
https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=1508111.new#new

Slack Channel:
https://synrgtech.slack.com/

HOW to join the slack channel?(1st option)
1. open http://synrg.tech/nRg/
2. klick at the slack button
3. invite yourselve(with your e-mail)

HOW to join the slack channel?(2nd option)
1st step open:  http://synrg.tech/
2: to scroll down a little bit
3: klick at the slack button on the top / left
4: invite yourselve(with your e-mail)

NEWS/Plans/Wallet:
http://synrg.tech/

nRg News:

Coming soon: New Golang Blockchain Client.
    Coming soon: New block explorer.
    Coming soon: Cryptsy reclaim process.
    Coming soon: Full chain history and analysis.

RG News (7/19/2006)

I've defined a roadmap to provide some insight into the direction of the project. First of all I recognize that most people did not like the name, logo, website. To remedy this I'm having a name contest in slack. Winner will be provided a Founder Reward for free. I'm also actively looking for and am in discussion with a few designers to overhaul the presentation.

Many people have asked about what their existing tokens will exchange at. At this time NRG tokens would be purely valued by the market.
Moving forward we will introduce ways to redeem other rewards for products and services. Program rewards that are redeemed at our RApp (marketplace) will be profitable. This profit will be used to provide redemption value to the NRG token. The exact equation is to be released.

Business entity: This project was transferred to me personally. In an effort to keep things organized and auditable I'm investigating options. The few that I'm looking at are:

Buying a shelf company LLC
    Buying a shelf company Corp
    Buying a public shelf company
    Create new business outright
    Details will be released as they break

I'm working on acquiring our first redemption option. Details as soon as it breaks. After we introduce a redemption option I can start to engage with potential partners to allow them to accept our rewards at their locations.

Introducing the Founder Club. The Founder club is a new level of project engagement with special privileges:

Higher redemption rates, voting rights and the ability to sign up businesses for Rewards programs.
    Founder reward costs 1BTC one time, or 0.3BTC quarterly.
    Founders will be issued a Founder Reward granting these privileges
    Founders will receive 1.5 times the normal NRG redemption value. (if 1 NRG is normally worth $.75 Founders can redeem 1 NRG at $1.12 )
    Founders will get early access to software
    Founders will be able to receive referral redemption bonuses
    Founders who sign up businesses under our program will receive 5% of affiliate sales monthly
    Founders can receive an extra 10% redemption rate increase

Hiring

Golang developer
    Community manager
    Graphic designer / Web developer
    Exchange manager

ROADMAP

[Active tasks]
Buy / build company entity.
Engage with designer(s) to handle website / mobile apps
Name transition on Bittrex & Coinmarketcap

[This week]
Decide on new name for the NRG Crypto Token
Buy Domain(s)
Contract logo design

[Next week]
Dockerize Block Explorer
Alpha Ionic Mobile Wallet
Acquire Apple certificate

[August 1 - August 14]
Issue Founder rewards on Loyyal
Release of new p2p client
Alpha Mobile wallet
Wallet will be able to send and receive NRG rewards
Wallet will be able to view Founder reward balance
Wallet can be used by founders to vote on proposals

[August 15 - August 31]
NRG on another exchange
Online calculator to understand NRG -> Redemption rate
1 Redemption option alpha available to Founders
Multiple ways to earn rewards
Full release of Mobile wallet

[Beyond]
Multiple redemption options
Founder business signup program launch

-Shannon Code

overall very good news IMHO! Smiley

Activity: 420
July 20, 2016, 05:07:46 PM
Why not call it

1) giftcoin
2) bountycoin
3)reward coin
4) digital tips
 Smiley
Activity: 487
Merit: 101
July 19, 2016, 11:33:50 PM
Great News, News Update

I've defined a roadmap to provide some insight into the direction of the project. First of all I recognize that most people did not like the name, logo, website. To remedy this I'm having a name contest in slack. Winner will be provided a Founder Reward for free. I'm also actively looking for and am in discussion with a few designers to overhaul the presentation.

Many people have asked about what their existing tokens will exchange at. At this time NRG tokens would be purely valued by the market.
Moving forward we will introduce ways to redeem other rewards for products and services. Program rewards that are redeemed at our RApp (marketplace) will be profitable. This profit will be used to provide redemption value to the NRG token. The exact equation is to be released.

Business entity: This project was transferred to me personally. In an effort to keep things organized and auditable I'm investigating options. The few that I'm looking at are:

Buying a shelf company LLC
    Buying a shelf company Corp
    Buying a public shelf company
    Create new business outright
    Details will be released as they break
Read More Here: http://synrg.tech/
Slack: https://synrgtech.slack.com/
legendary
Activity: 1162
Merit: 1000
July 18, 2016, 04:06:29 PM
much fud recently... I sold my bag and moved on...hope it was a good decision ;-)

If you have any doubts, buy it back. It's much lower than when you sold so you already gained quite a bit there.

If my expectations are correct though, this thing will bottom just below 50 sat though...
Activity: 355
July 16, 2016, 05:02:45 PM
much fud recently... I sold my bag and moved on...hope it was a good decision ;-)
Activity: 1039
Merit: 510
July 16, 2016, 11:23:26 AM
Have you heard about it yet?

RibbitRewards is the world’s first cash-back rewards program supported by block chain technology. Buyers and sellers transacting in goods and services or giving charitable donations in any currency earn RibbitRewards. No matter what currency you are transacting in, the more you buy, sell, or donate on the Ribbit.me marketplace or other participating merchant sites, the more Ribbits you can earn.

@defaced

Do you admit being the creator of the Cryptocoin Scam Scheme 'Ribbit'?

I'm not the creator of RibbitRewards but if you think its a scam check out www.ribbit.me and do your own research, we have a team of 18+ people Wink

A bit ironic that it now went down to 1 again. Smiley
Activity: 490
Merit: 500
July 16, 2016, 02:23:30 AM
hey danny,

when i said shorted, I meant sold.
if one of the mainholder sells all coins at once, the price drops and other people are doing the same.
Quickly lot of other people saw the price dropping, doing the same.
But in the end it was good. Now we had the possibility to small some more and if a big investor gets in, the price could be higher than before.
There are less sell orders to the prices we wanted to see, than it was before the crash.
everything has two sides - well, it`s nice to see high valued coins on our account. but it`s not now, it`s also ok if you don`t have the need BTC right now.

Understandably a lot of the trading is people trying to sell and get out to the next big thing, it's understandable and probably not quite finished. But for the patient and longer thinking now is a good buying time. Still have decent volume....the new vision and renaming needs a thread and everyone to learn about it and I think many might be interested. Shannon has been involved in some quality projects like Mastercoin...and the loyalty area is something that no one else is really involved in. The platform has a head start in this niche I think so we should see that reflected in the price eventually....unique and first to market is valuable in crypto usually....

Much will depend on how well this is marketed. I hope either community or Loyyal can help Shannon cause I think he is technically a brilliant guy to have lead this project but he will need some visual guys to present things well. An official thread should kick start community....I'm hopeful.
Activity: 26
Merit: 0
July 15, 2016, 08:34:07 AM
hey danny,

when i said shorted, I meant sold.
if one of the mainholder sells all coins at once, the price drops and other people are doing the same.
Quickly lot of other people saw the price dropping, doing the same.
But in the end it was good. Now we had the possibility to small some more and if a big investor gets in, the price could be higher than before.
There are less sell orders to the prices we wanted to see, than it was before the crash.
everything has two sides - well, it`s nice to see high valued coins on our account. but it`s not now, it`s also ok if you don`t have the need BTC right now.
Activity: 490
Merit: 500
July 15, 2016, 01:11:34 AM
if you go long term it`s a fucking great investment.
if you want to trade short term (who knows what the price is in 2 weeks).
but the price is good to buy now to buy now because of the big short.
but maybe you think long term (buying in small pieces, doing buy orders which get filled by shorts), instead of buying for 10 BTC now.

the story:
dannyman (in forum) missunderstood the news (PR of loyyal) and he was frustrated and shorted.
then the price dropped and lot`s of people started shorting, too (if you have 1 million token bought for 15 sats and it`s falling - automatically emotional human reaction). and not everyone is reading news or is able to understand them (like i have lot`s of coins, I don`t read their treads because they are not a lot worth in the moment). then eveyone was frustrated because of the low price, people who bought a few days ago when the price was 500+ sold and called it scam  Angry.
we expected that the coins name will be loyyal. now it`s not called loyyal, but the company names is so and the tokens have a universal name (for loyality industry). so maybe people like to buy loyyal tokens because of the name, but in the end Loyyal is not stupid and they had time to think about this decision. no scam, just another name everyone expected. but I expected a 1:2, 1:4, 1:10 swap, and it also would be ok for me, because there is such a crazy long term potential. 1:1 is even the best what could happened.

I`m sorry for everyone who bought high and wanted to sell in short term higher.
But thanks for filling our buy orders.  ;)The main wallets are much larger than they where before (2 weeks ago, there were just 2 wallets with about 10 mio and the end of the top 50 had less then 1 mio coins).  Roll Eyes

if someone just shorted because of the trend (story - dannyman bought up again, after realizing the facts on the right side) and didn`t read the real news, here is the link: http://en.acnnewswire.com/press-release/english/30280/loyyal-announces-blockchain-based-tourism-program-with-dubai-future-foundation

and even the price is lower than last week, we won one place in the ranking of the most influential blockchain business.
3 more to get synero, 10 ranks to catch stellar (will be also big in future)
http://richtopia.com/companies/top-100-blockchain

so what`s the future:
i think ethereum will be much bigger than nrg, but the whole system will be bigger.
but loyyal will do the right business to bring big players to the nrg system and it will grow.
we do not know how long it will take, but it`s definitely a coin with enormous potential and it won`t die

For the record I didnt misunderstand anything because a I never claimed to understand anything. I opened the thread for people to discuss...period. I clearly said this could go either way and there was a lot of unknowns if people did invest. I was as open and as honest as I could be. I'm just an average punter, I got excited about the potential and I got dismayed at the news...

And how do you think I 'shorted' Loyyal? As far as I know there is no way to short the coin.

I am however in agreement with you on  feeling mildly optimistic and have bought back in to some extent to see where this project goes. I think we should see this as a rebirth into a whole different project and so it needs to be looked at all over again with fresh eyes.

July 14, 2016, 07:05:07 PM
if you go long term it`s a fucking great investment.
if you want to trade short term (who knows what the price is in 2 weeks).
but the price is good to buy now to buy now because of the big short.
but maybe you think long term (buying in small pieces, doing buy orders which get filled by shorts), instead of buying for 10 BTC now.

the story:
dannyman (in forum) missunderstood the news (PR of loyyal) and he was frustrated and shorted.
then the price dropped and lot`s of people started shorting, too (if you have 1 million token bought for 15 sats and it`s falling - automatically emotional human reaction). and not everyone is reading news or is able to understand them (like i have lot`s of coins, I don`t read their treads because they are not a lot worth in the moment). then eveyone was frustrated because of the low price, people who bought a few days ago when the price was 500+ sold and called it scam  Angry.
we expected that the coins name will be loyyal. now it`s not called loyyal, but the company names is so and the tokens have a universal name (for loyality industry). so maybe people like to buy loyyal tokens because of the name, but in the end Loyyal is not stupid and they had time to think about this decision. no scam, just another name everyone expected. but I expected a 1:2, 1:4, 1:10 swap, and it also would be ok for me, because there is such a crazy long term potential. 1:1 is even the best what could happened.

I`m sorry for everyone who bought high and wanted to sell in short term higher.
But thanks for filling our buy orders.  ;)The main wallets are much larger than they where before (2 weeks ago, there were just 2 wallets with about 10 mio and the end of the top 50 had less then 1 mio coins).  Roll Eyes

if someone just shorted because of the trend (story - dannyman bought up again, after realizing the facts on the right side) and didn`t read the real news, here is the link: http://en.acnnewswire.com/press-release/english/30280/loyyal-announces-blockchain-based-tourism-program-with-dubai-future-foundation

and even the price is lower than last week, we won one place in the ranking of the most influential blockchain business.
3 more to get synero, 10 ranks to catch stellar (will be also big in future)
http://richtopia.com/companies/top-100-blockchain

so what`s the future:
i think ethereum will be much bigger than nrg, but the whole system will be bigger.
but loyyal will do the right business to bring big players to the nrg system and it will grow.
we do not know how long it will take, but it`s definitely a coin with enormous potential and it won`t die

July 14, 2016, 06:24:18 PM
yes it`s a 1 to 1 swap.
That is what we wanted to, even people don`t understand the thing behind it  Grin

the name will not be Ribbit Rewards --> will change to NRG (syn'Rg nRg Vouchers) --> there will be an own thread in near future.  Smiley
is a good name, if you take a look on all the loyal based programs whoch are icalled like nrg (is like redbull is an energy drink or pepsi a softdrink --> so Loyyal´s products work will run on this blockchain and the mother token is called in the name of all reward programs (nrg). there will be a lot of sub-token, like there is not just BTC (you have platforms like poloniex, where you use BTC to buy other tokens), so loyyal`s NRG platform will add lots of different loyality programs.

so in future you will have several airline-tokens, supermarket/consumer tokens (every business who works with loyality programs on blockchain will have its own token and you can all buy and sell them on this platform. and therefore you will need the token (old ribbit reward token/even the company is just linked to Loyyal but not official linked to the main VC company ribbit capital). so loyyal does the business deals and makes money by getting shares on whatever they bring to the nRg blockchain and there will be the Loyyal platform and its nrg-blockchain with the nrg-token where the b2c market (users) can profit from.

usecases:  Shocked
- you shop whatever you usually do and you will earn tokens
- you travell around the world or just use the tram and you will earn tokens
- you play games online and you earn tokens
- you brush your..... with your electrically blockchain linked...... and you will earn.
- you upload a video on a social media platform and you could earn.....

thats just some examples which sub-tokens could exist in future!
But you won`t get NRG tokens, you will just get the specific tokens.
And the value of the different Loyyal cooperation company tokens is exchangeable to NRG (if people sell it for the price they want to).

but you will earn these tokens and not NRG tokens....you just buy/sell NRG with those tokens or buy products and services with the NRG tokens.
therefore: you earn tokens with doing whatever you do....if you don`t use the tokens, you can buy NRG tokens with it as a store of value and if you want to buy/use/lend whatever you want to do, you will use NRG tokens to buy the specific tokens you want to have (if you don`t have it)

We don`t know exactly if there are 50 million, more or less token lost on cryptsy hack  Huh, but if there aren`t 400 mio tokens on the market (--> less tokens would drive the price per token higher/because the price is based on the sum of tokens and the full market cap), such future news could be just good news for holders. but maybe some people will short coins, because they just see the price dropping since last week and they don`t have knowledge about the things which are ongoing.
if you have coins, don`t sell more than you can effort to loose, if you buy - even a 20x is possible, be aware, maybe other people want to go out of it now.

You`ll find infos to the development on https://synrgtech.slack.com/ and detailed informations about the re-branding of the Loyyal blockchain on http://synrg.tech/

you can get exactly informations from Shannon Code (genecyber in our forum), who is the main architect of Loyyal and who runs the NRG platform!

best wishes and always remember what big names said in the past "the best time to make deals is when there is blood on the streetsCheesy

legendary
Activity: 1596
Merit: 1017
LiveCoin - is a modern stock exchange
July 14, 2016, 09:12:45 AM
sorinln ok, Thank you!
Activity: 175
Merit: 100
July 14, 2016, 08:02:30 AM
Hello guys, is this project alive? We're thinking of listing this coin at our exchange. I'd be very appreciate if you give me contact of developers.
Shannon Code (genecyber) is the developer :
https://bitcointalksearch.org/user/genecyber-249116
Activity: 700
Merit: 502
Professional translator
July 14, 2016, 06:51:40 AM
I thought rbr was going to be swapped for synrg?
NRG vouchers will enable a swap for RibbitRewards that live within Loyyal, associated with Rewards programs built by SynrgTech these rewards can be redeemed at the RApp redemption locations as well as at any other programs on the Loyyal platform that accept the rewards. Accepting rewards is easy for other programs and ultimately means SynrgTech will pay other programs any time someone redeems any of our rewards there. The inverse is also true, any partner rewards issued at our RApp locations get sold back to the programs. The more programs on the network that accept partner rewards, or allow redemption of their rewards with us. The greater the value of rewards we issue.

So YES existing token holders will be able to redeem their NRG vouchers (crypto) for rewards (on Loyyal platform) that can be redeemed many places within the Loyyal network.
legendary
Activity: 1596
Merit: 1017
LiveCoin - is a modern stock exchange
July 14, 2016, 07:51:49 AM
Hello guys, is this project alive? We're thinking of listing this coin at our exchange. I'd be very appreciate if you give me contact of developers.
legendary
Activity: 2702
Merit: 1064
Juicin' crypto
July 13, 2016, 09:58:57 PM
lol yup.

this is shit, do not touch it nor the other 90% of SHIT COINS here with such connections/names.

the fucking END.
Pages:
Jump to: