Pages:
Author

Topic: redacted - page 7. (Read 87745 times)

Activity: 630
Merit: 253
June 17, 2016, 07:17:42 AM
Watch out for a possible dump today.

I tried to warn all of you!

You are flaming idiot. You warned people of what? That BTC was rising and alts are coming down....what a total dick...everyone knows it. Smart people buy not sell at these times. Look at the largest wallet on Bittrex, clearly someone who benefited from everyone dumping...

Look, it's sock puppet dannyboy from ribbit.

First,  learn what an elipsis is and use it properly in a sentence.

Everyone, sock puppet dannyboy from ribbitrewards is deleting all constructive criticism of RBR in every thread he has going.

I bitched slapped his howdy doody ass into reality.

Activity: 490
Merit: 500
June 16, 2016, 09:22:49 AM

You are flaming idiot. You warned people of what? That BTC was rising and alts are coming down....what a total dick...everyone knows it. Smart people buy not sell at these times. Look at the largest wallet on Bittrex, clearly someone who benefited from everyone dumping...
Activity: 916
June 16, 2016, 05:03:44 AM

The rising price of btc may have trigger the dumped which is very usual to all altcoins.
Activity: 301
Merit: 250
June 16, 2016, 04:53:53 AM

Time to buy some more and just wait...  Cool
June 15, 2016, 09:14:41 PM

June 15, 2016, 08:34:30 AM
Activity: 1039
Merit: 510
Activity: 490
June 11, 2016, 05:28:49 PM
Where's their explorer?

Why hasn't the coin count increased since the beginning if they said you earn rr by having them in your wallet (pos)

Who got control of the instamine of 400 million coins plus who holds the other 600 million coins for a total of 1 billion instamined rr?

Wallet addresses?

The project has been rebranded as Loyyal....seek answers on the community Loyyal thread.
June 11, 2016, 04:52:48 PM
Where's their explorer?

Why hasn't the coin count increased since the beginning if they said you earn rr by having them in your wallet (pos)

Who got control of the instamine of 400 million coins plus who holds the other 600 million coins for a total of 1 billion instamined rr?

Wallet addresses?
Activity: 525
June 06, 2016, 09:28:44 AM
Last time I found a coin with this much potential was Factom at 30k sats, seems like this could be an easy multiple bagger once the market wakes up and pushes sustained highs. I also recall the founder talking years ago at the first Dubai blockchain conference alongside Paul Snow(Factom founder) and seemed like his idea was sound but the execution was a little tacky alongside the name/appearance and the big airdrop; the re-branding makes it much more relevant and applicable to interested parties worldwide.

I agree! Smiley

Some facts:

-The sell order book is melting!
-The buy order book is growing!
-massive price increase caused through BTC rise
-the weak hands are empty soon at this price level
-whales are currently accumulating RBR ( I analyse the wallets since 01.2016 )

https://cryptrader.com/charts/bittrex/rbr/btc

You're right. The top holders in Bittrex are in fact increasing their holdings. There are now two accounts with over 16 million RBR's in them, each.
Activity: 539
Merit: 265
June 06, 2016, 09:21:41 AM
Last time I found a coin with this much potential was Factom at 30k sats, seems like this could be an easy multiple bagger once the market wakes up and pushes sustained highs. I also recall the founder talking years ago at the first Dubai blockchain conference alongside Paul Snow(Factom founder) and seemed like his idea was sound but the execution was a little tacky alongside the name/appearance and the big airdrop; the re-branding makes it much more relevant and applicable to interested parties worldwide.

I agree! Smiley

Some facts:

-The sell order book is melting!
-The buy order book is growing!
-massive price increase caused through BTC rise
-the weak hands are empty soon at this price level
-whales are currently accumulating RBR ( I analyse the wallets since 01.2016 )

https://cryptrader.com/charts/bittrex/rbr/btc

Activity: 129
Merit: 100
June 04, 2016, 11:01:49 AM
June 03, 2016, 05:18:36 PM
Very nice!!! Smiley

http://www.prnewswire.com/news-releases/tcg-digital-and-loyyal-announce-strategic-partnership-and-integration-for-their-clients-300279418.html

TCG Digital and Loyyal Announce Strategic Partnership and Integration for Their Clients
Partnership to disrupt the multi-billion dollar high growth Loyalty and Rewards industry using the combined power of Blockchain technology and precision analytics

NEW YORK, June 3, 2016 /PRNewswire/ -- TCG Digital has announced a strategic partnership with Loyyal to bring block-chain loyalty solutions to their existing and future customer base.

In addition to this, TCG Digital will provide for integration with their enterprise grade hyper-scaling Business Intelligence and Analytics platform, TCG MCube, which offers precision analytics based on events and real-time data for prediction making, going beyond historical data analysis and current trends.

This partnership will provide TCG Digital Clients with Loyalty program functionality and analytics through the existing MCube dashboard. In addition, Loyyal will expose new clients to the platform, and utilize the TCG MCube dashboard for their customer base where required.

Loyyal has built the first universal loyalty and rewards platform using distributed ledger and smart contract technology. As a strategic partner, TCG Digital brings strong expertise and a global presence with program operator relationships across multiple sectors.

"This strategic partnership represents our policy at TCG Digital, to provide innovative and best possible offerings to our customers," said Debdas Sen, CEO TCG Digital.

"By adding a powerful future ready loyalty network into our analytics dashboard, and offering this service to present and future clients, we can help clients deliver superior customer experience to their clients" added Aninda Bose, Managing Director, TCG Digital Solutions, USA.

"We are very excited by this relationship as our companies bring a suite of complimentary services together. This will help bring our technology and the Loyyal platform to a large client base, and the integration with TCG Digital's MCube platform provides the interface needed for Loyyal's new program operators," said Greg Simon, CEO & Co-Founder Loyyal.

About TCG

TCG Digital helps its customers build the modern enterprise leveraging the power of Analytics, Digital Sourcing and Continuous Delivery. TCG Digital focuses on achieving excellence in Analytics, Mobility and Cyber Security to deliver value-driven business solutions enabled with technology. It is certified at the highest level of data security and has operations in major continents. http://tcg-digital.com

About Loyyal

Loyyal is reinventing how loyalty is created and rewarded. Loyyal is the universal loyalty and rewards platform, built with blockchain and smart contract technology. It introduces interoperability to the currently fragmented industry, multi-branded coalitions, superior program liability management and dynamic issuance/redemption options customized for each unique relationship. "Internet of Loyalty"™. http://loyyal.com

For media inquiries, please contact:
June 03, 2016, 02:07:48 PM
The price may go down a bit before starting to explode once whales stop accumulating. There will be a small retracing period.

Retracement is over. It already went back down to pre-pump levels.
Activity: 75
Merit: 10
June 03, 2016, 12:08:54 PM
The price may go down a bit before starting to explode once whales stop accumulating. There will be a small retracing period.
June 03, 2016, 10:42:00 AM
i saw all the big buy orders disseapear as people started dumping rbr, very strange market this, you see people buying the order book up till like 300-500 sat, then price declines again straight away to like 180 sat again., this happend like 4 times in some weeks.

That is simple!

The whales are accumulating at the moment, look at bittrex there are 5 major wallets!
The good thing is, that we not only have one whale, we have about 4 or 5 of them Grin

That's the reason why the price dropped very fast after a pump!

But when the whales are finished with accumulation, then the price will explode  Grin

don't think about the price, we have several whales, and that is very good for all of us Smiley

June 02, 2016, 08:00:10 AM
Wow, price is currently 210 satoshi, and only 1.172 BTC required to increase the price to 300 satoshi.
Activity: 574
June 02, 2016, 01:18:56 AM
Anyone want to sell me 4 btc worth at 200 sats? Current highest bid on Bittrex is 202.

Markets small, worried if I place it, it won't get filled/people will think it's big and buy up to 300 or something
Activity: 423
June 01, 2016, 08:34:40 PM
Syscoin has a similar amount of coins out right now, and they went up to 4k satoshis.

Plenty of room for growth

Syscoin was never at 4k satoshi

It went to .000041 in mid-March, on Poloniex. Then traded between 2500 and 3000 for a bit, then 1500 to 2500, and now its dumped back to sub 1k.

I dont see a reason, not to invest in this coin. I like that they dont focus on marketing but on real world solutions. Also there is a chance to bring this on poloniex soon.

Make to sure to send a coinrequest to polo too

Ok, sorry:) i overlooked this one time shoot to 4k (17 march)
Activity: 574
June 01, 2016, 08:22:34 PM
Syscoin has a similar amount of coins out right now, and they went up to 4k satoshis.

Plenty of room for growth

Syscoin was never at 4k satoshi

It went to .000041 in mid-March, on Poloniex. Then traded between 2500 and 3000 for a bit, then 1500 to 2500, and now its dumped back to sub 1k.

I dont see a reason, not to invest in this coin. I like that they dont focus on marketing but on real world solutions. Also there is a chance to bring this on poloniex soon.

Make to sure to send a coinrequest to polo too
Pages:
Jump to: