Pages:
Author

Topic: redacted - page 3. (Read 87745 times)

Activity: 17
Merit: 0
July 13, 2016, 08:33:04 PM
Any man saying not scam is blind as deaf bat.

Greg Simon sell ribbit rewards to you and rename what originally sold to loyyal. Then kill ribbit rewards with force shannon code to make synrg to silence angry rbr bagholders for less angry. People buy ribbit because of loyyal press release and partnership not because shannon code make synrg. Its 100% dishonest and scam. Only bagholder try find silver lining in sack of frog shit.

synRg is NOT rbr. synrg is new project with one shit dev, no partners, no funding, nothing, synrg is not loyyal. How would Dubai and Deloitte feel if they see loyyal's only developer spending all time coding for synrg and not loyyal? If loyyal want to keep ribbit alive, why not just keep it ribbitrewards and let shannon have all trademarks and name and stuff?

RBR investors bought RBR because of loyyal, not because it on loyyal shitchain. Buying synrg now is like buying nothingcoin on SHIFT ether clone. Garbage.
Activity: 175
Merit: 100
July 13, 2016, 05:17:03 PM
SCAM dont buy this shit fools Undecided
Can you elaborate more? Why is a scam?

you have been forewarned ! Sad
Scam? Is too much. People was confused by the new concept on the announcement and they dump their coins. Technology is hard to understand for some....
By the way. If you have the curiosity, look on github. Shannon Code aka genecyber, updated almost daily his work. Why so much work?
Activity: 375
Merit: 254
July 13, 2016, 04:41:14 PM

It  Btc price encounter rbr  , every crypto market effect ( even ethereum market too . trap in Btc price  rush )
Rbr small community still sure price go 80 to 20 down price expected that . if Btc touch 700$  

Yes needed to fear you invested Btc can be turn into dust of Price . ( if have rdr hold it . long time for good don't dump  . may god help you out that lost ). Cheesy
Activity: 661
Merit: 500
July 13, 2016, 04:39:39 PM
Lol, people use the word scam too often. Keep dumping the RBR though people. Im ready to start filling my bags again and make another 300-400% in a day
July 13, 2016, 04:38:12 PM

Scam? Is too much. People was confused by the new concept on the announcement and they dump their coins. Technology is hard to understand for some....
legendary
Activity: 1223
Merit: 1000
July 13, 2016, 01:53:24 PM

Activity: 17
Activity: 1080
July 12, 2016, 11:00:59 AM
crash..
i think this project dead,
no update, community, and news
Activity: 126
July 12, 2016, 08:37:06 AM
Altcoins would have nothing to do with them most are just a scam this is no different
Activity: 33
July 12, 2016, 05:21:20 AM
definitely a scam coin, dumped to nothing now, from 700 sat to 80 sat, there was insta pump and dump, i am sorry for your losses dueds, welcome to buy RISE, the real coin and better for lisk. Shocked

https://bittrex.com/Market/Index?MarketName=BTC-rise

Just saying, your pretty damn stupid to say the coin/project is dead after a new take over by a legit project manager.. I mean have you even looked at synRg's wallet? Its actually quite nice. I like it better than Rise or Lisk.

Honestly, get your head out of your ass and read between the lines. The projects alive and well, your going to be swapping in the future and the price right now is PERFECT to grab a nice CHEAP bag from the pump and dump manipulation that just occured...

unless your that new to crypto that you dont know 300-400% profit in a day is going to have a quick market correction and you didnt take your profits... which in that case... at least you know next time.

Answer me this...What blockchain are they using? Who owns the other 600,000 million rbrs that are not accounted for/ wALLET ADDRESS PLEASE

The announment said clearly that Shannon will now be in charge of the previous community funds. Those suggesting Loyyal dumped are lying. Why anyone is listening to known pump n dumpers is beyond me. I'm holding my tokens cause I know once Loyyal starts adding big companies to their client list owners of this token will be handsomely rewarded. People just do t understand the announcement that's all. There is no Loyyal specific tokens. The whole point of this is so companies can pool reward programs and so even a small company that buys and gives rewards can have their points redeemed with them or other brands. It's like a card points program but ALL the companies are linked. So as we as holders own a ton of tokens already we basically have been given a massive freebie because we can use these tokens with any brand that comes on board. That's as the developer said by design morons. It's the default, it's the whole point. And FUD and morons have just helped you lose your bag.

Do you think other brands will give millions of tokens out to their users? Nope! We are in a privileged position, it's like an airline just gave us a billion air miles.
Activity: 378
Merit: 251
July 12, 2016, 01:34:06 AM
definitely a scam coin, dumped to nothing now, from 700 sat to 80 sat, there was insta pump and dump, i am sorry for your losses dueds, welcome to buy RISE, the real coin and better for lisk. Shocked

Just saying, your pretty damn stupid to say the coin/project is dead after a new take over by a legit project manager.. I mean have you even looked at synRg's wallet? Its actually quite nice. I like it better than Rise or Lisk.

Honestly, get your head out of your ass and read between the lines. The projects alive and well, your going to be swapping in the future and the price right now is PERFECT to grab a nice CHEAP bag from the pump and dump manipulation that just occured...

unless your that new to crypto that you dont know 300-400% profit in a day is going to have a quick market correction and you didnt take your profits... which in that case... at least you know next time.

Answer me this...What blockchain are they using? Who owns the other 600,000 million rbrs that are not accounted for/ wALLET ADDRESS PLEASE
Activity: 661
July 12, 2016, 12:30:23 AM

Activity: 728
July 12, 2016, 12:06:10 AM

Activity: 294
Merit: 250
🌟 æternity🌟 blockchain🌟
July 11, 2016, 11:53:21 PM
Hmm a pump n dump dead coin. Why peaple still jump in. pure greed...
Activity: 239
July 11, 2016, 07:42:24 PM
that coin it no 20 satoshi value   Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin
legendary
Activity: 1223
Merit: 1000
July 11, 2016, 07:33:42 PM
ahahaha burned people its only stupid ponzi... Its time to buy under 100 sat for me now xd

PS. Easy money thx guys xd
legendary
Activity: 1820
Merit: 1001
July 11, 2016, 07:16:34 PM
The price ohhhh the price. Cant believe this has been around since 2014 and soon as it become on exchange BOOM  price up dump tank down down down back up and down so hard gonna explode on 1 satosh by looks of this. Was about to get into this, however after reading I think I will gladly jump overboard captain.
Activity: 385
July 11, 2016, 07:05:07 PM
Anyone know if a class-action lawsuit is an option? Probably a longshot, but there are laws against misinformation to investors ...
July 11, 2016, 06:08:14 PM
What is going on with this coin? dropped from over 700 sat to 100... Huh
Well... Some guy (dannyy) did a thread and he told people that RBR will be changed with a eth clone or something like that (Loyyal tokens). And people believed him. In reality Loyyal is a more complex system.
http://en.acnnewswire.com/press-release/english/31082/loyyal-announces-plans-for-ribbitrewards
Activity: 686
July 11, 2016, 06:07:58 PM
im sure rbr n loyyal is same thing
Pages:
Jump to: