Pages:
Author

Topic: Redsn0w, negative/neutral/or no trust due to Escrow negligence? - page 4. (Read 2727 times)

legendary
Activity: 1778
Merit: 1042
#Free market
Thanks for michaeladair to this thread ( it was not necessary)  and thanks to vod for the opinion. At the end I've admitted my "stupid" mistake and with the help of the community all was "recovered" but now I think I don't deserve the negative feedback from quickseller.

It's not what happens to you that matters, it's how you react to it.

You can get a good example of how NOT to react by looking at the recent issue with takagari.  He made it so much worse for himself.

Give it some time, and contact quickseller in the future.  Let all parties cool down.  Don't keep harassing him if he is not budging. 

I think that I've reacted  properly , I didn't go away from the forum I tried to resolve the issues generated due my mistake ( email not changed) and at the end  with the help of community no one of the parts has been damaged.

Now he left me negative feedback, but it was not necessary.   
copper member
Activity: 924
Merit: 1007
hee-ho.
I was thinking of making a thread with the very same topic after seeing that and vod/taka feud (I think someone should address the later btw, it's getting out of control).

I think the negative trust should be removed and replaced with neutral one. it's not like he lied to or scammed anyone.
however, the neutral trust should stand. after all, he did refuse to take the blame before he finally admitted his mistake.
Vod
legendary
Activity: 3668
Merit: 3010
Licking my boob since 1970
Thanks for michaeladair to this thread ( it was not necessary)  and thanks to vod for the opinion. At the end I've admitted my "stupid" mistake and with the help of the community all was "recovered" but now I think I don't deserve the negative feedback from quickseller.

It's not what happens to you that matters, it's how you react to it.

You can get a good example of how NOT to react by looking at the recent issue with takagari.  He made it so much worse for himself.

Give it some time, and contact quickseller in the future.  Let all parties cool down.  Don't keep harassing him if he is not budging. 
Activity: 229
Merit: 100
https://forum.positroncrypto.com/
atleast you cleared up the issue at hand and made a deal that made both parties happy here, thats what really counts, you made good on your mistake!
legendary
Activity: 1778
Merit: 1042
#Free market
If you are posting on this thread, please educate yourself about the previous Escrow issue that occurred with Moreia and Redsn0w or stay out.
Thank you.

As you can see on RedSn0w's trust page here: https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?action=trust;u=211419 He was given negative trust from Quickseller. I personally believe that Redsn0w should either be given no negative trust from the situation or neutral trust. He took responsibility in the end and the deal went well... he ended up ending his escrow service due to the occurrences. I believe Quickseller has no right to give the negative trust to him and he should remove it, if anyone should be the one giving negative trust it should be Moreia, and he is okay with Redsn0w.

Please post your replies on whether the negative trust should be removed or what should happen, Quickseller is being ignorant and not listening to my messages so I decided to take matters to here.

Thank you.

PS: I am doing this as a friend of Redsn0w and because I don't believe he is at the wrong in this matter.

RedSn0w did screw up in his escrow services - so he should at least at admit that and take steps so it doesn't happen again.

But in the end, all worked out.  So I can see both points of view.    Undecided

However thanks again for  your attention , the transparence is the better thing.
Activity: 448
Merit: 250
I'm a Web Developer: HTML, CSS, PHP, JS.
RedSn0w did screw up in his escrow services - so he should at least at admit that and take steps so it doesn't happen again.

He did admit it and he ended his services in response to it.
I mean, this other guy has no relation to this event...
Vod
legendary
Activity: 3668
Merit: 3010
Licking my boob since 1970
If you are posting on this thread, please educate yourself about the previous Escrow issue that occurred with Moreia and Redsn0w or stay out.
Thank you.

As you can see on RedSn0w's trust page here: https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?action=trust;u=211419 He was given negative trust from Quickseller. I personally believe that Redsn0w should either be given no negative trust from the situation or neutral trust. He took responsibility in the end and the deal went well... he ended up ending his escrow service due to the occurrences. I believe Quickseller has no right to give the negative trust to him and he should remove it, if anyone should be the one giving negative trust it should be Moreia, and he is okay with Redsn0w.

Please post your replies on whether the negative trust should be removed or what should happen, Quickseller is being ignorant and not listening to my messages so I decided to take matters to here.

Thank you.

PS: I am doing this as a friend of Redsn0w and because I don't believe he is at the wrong in this matter.

Activity: 448
Merit: 250
I'm a Web Developer: HTML, CSS, PHP, JS.
Thank you.

Thank you.

Pages:
Jump to: