Pages:
Author

Topic: Regalcoin – Regalcoincash Regalseven Decentralized Cryptocurrency - page 21. (Read 118452 times)

Activity: 62
Merit: 0
Regal not letting me access my wallet at the moment. They wont send the code to my email address..
First signs that this ponzi ship is beginning to sink.

Dont be spreading FUD around here dude
Activity: 124
Merit: 10
what bag are you shilling?
can someone got some info on regalcoin cash Huh
Activity: 588
Merit: 500
BitcoreService.com
https://github.com/REGALCOINS
the source code is not valid, i doubt about this coin is real decentralized
Activity: 868
Merit: 278
I'm so tired of all that fucking ponzi schemes...
Activity: 92
Regal has improved, accounts that were locked are being unlocked, hence the huge trend downward in the price of Regalcoin. But the value of Regal has rebounded quite nicely with the rebound of Bitcoin, so I'm less worried about the project than I was a few days ago, when the price plummeted.

I like Credence but let's be real, they don't even have a working website yet - much less an exchange. And you won't be able to lend until December, at the earliest. So let's see where they go from this point on. Right now, Regal is the safer bet.

If you'd like to sign up to Regal, please use the link below and I will confirm you:
https://regalcoin.co/ref/FIATNAM
Activity: 68
i agree its working better and better at the moment, it has issues but they come good eventually. It needs to be improved but it does work ok for now.
Activity: 434
Merit: 250
they all switch to credence Roll Eyes

Stop shilling that scam coin. That is a school boys' project

REC is up 30% today. I really haven't had any problem with the website. Sometimes it's slow but everything works. They have also unlocked 90% of the accounts. I have $50K in loans and get paid eveyday
Activity: 53
they all switch to credence Roll Eyes
Activity: 1
 Cry REC prices are declining
Activity: 535
Merit: 502
Well i'm still getting my payouts and still converting to REC so can't really complain much.

It would be nice for some more updates from the devs to reassure.

If you invest in RegalCoin, just keep the investment amount reasonably low is my advice.

I just converted some more interest to REC, a little slow but works ok:

https://youtu.be/ShZFplNe4dU
Activity: 35
REC's future is overcast.
Activity: 5
Regal not letting me access my wallet at the moment. They wont send the code to my email address..

Except for once, I've to always click on "resend email" to receive the email with the confirmation code to access my wallet.
Besides that, no problem with withdrawals here, so far.

Therefore converting USD into REC seems to takes some hours now. Some weeks ago, it only takes a few seconds to minutes to update my REC balance. Sad
Activity: 868
Merit: 278
First signs that this ponzi ship is beginning to sink.
Activity: 434
Merit: 250
With all these problems I say only one thing: switch to credence coin Roll Eyes Wink

Credence don;t have any problem because it don't have a functional website yet  Shocked
Activity: 53
With all these problems I say only one thing: switch to credence coin Roll Eyes Wink
Activity: 40
Activity: 266
Merit: 101
Free price alert for Regalcoin on Web browser from BitScreener

https://bitscreener.com/coins/regalcoin/price_alert

Activity: 3
why prive down too much ? who can advise for me? should i sell or keep ?
Activity: 168
I have searched all across the web but couldnt find any team member, to be existing... How can someone expect to be trusted in lending without personalities involved?

Apparently thousands of people trusted regal that they have invested huge amount of money to the platform. Lol
Pages:
Jump to: