Pages:
Author

Topic: Regret and depression - page 6. (Read 14873 times)

legendary
Activity: 1316
Merit: 1000
Si vis pacem, para bellum
March 04, 2015, 08:44:31 PM
Don't spend your time regretting and spend it finding the next best thing, a lot of people don't think the early investor ship has sailed for Bitcoin yet!

We are still the early adopters of cryptocurrency. So there is no need to regret.
Early adopters era is long time gone. I guess early adopters were people who buy/earn/mine  bitcoin under the price of $100.

will you still be saying this when a btc reaches 10k ,50k or 100k ?

you need to step back and look at the bigger picture ,in a couple of  years nobodys
going to care whether you bought at $150 or $200 etc when the coin is worth $10,000
or maybe even more

just as we look at guys now who bought loads in 2010  for under a  penny   each or $0.02c  or $0.05c ,someday new users will look back on these times and be unable to imagine buying whole  bitcoins for only $200 etc Cheesy

Activity: 1078
Merit: 270
March 04, 2015, 12:27:21 PM
My sides, just a guy who wants to be rich overnight from Bitcoin, nothing to see here guys, just an attention seeker.
legendary
Activity: 1288
March 04, 2015, 11:38:44 AM
Don't spend your time regretting and spend it finding the next best thing, a lot of people don't think the early investor ship has sailed for Bitcoin yet!

We are still the early adopters of cryptocurrency. So there is no need to regret.
Early adopters era is long time gone. I guess early adopters were people who buy/earn/mine  bitcoin under the price of $100.
Activity: 462
Merit: 250
March 04, 2015, 11:37:30 AM

Activity: 784
March 04, 2015, 11:35:50 AM
If you sit there and live in regret of course your going to be depressed.  Don't live in the past, learn from the past and move on to something new.  You also could have won the lottery, invented something, made a game that made millions, made anything in the world but you didn't.  Don't sit around and feel bad for yourself, get out there and actually try to do something about it if you want money that bad.  Nothing in this life is going to be handed to you for free, work for it, and work your ass off and you will get where you need to be.
Activity: 1372
Merit: 783
better everyday ♥
March 04, 2015, 11:32:20 AM
No need to feel regret and depression at the moment.  We're on our way up again boys!

Just a matter of time before we're at pre Gox levels.   Smiley
legendary
March 04, 2015, 11:29:29 AM
Bitcoin is still not that expensive.. You can still buy if you want .. ~ $250 bitstamp. Don't regret even more later.

That just went up!
Time to get more depressed to not buy at 250$ Sad

That is super expensive to someone that could have brought in for dollars or less :/ The best a lot of investors are going to get is their money back as it owes the 6-700+ then another group will get double their money and maybe 4 x their investment but if you got in earlier you could have had 100's of x 

guys this is still early days and im speaking as someone who bought loads of coins in the early days from 2-6usd and made a killing

ive seen the massive swings and falls first hand and im still willing to collect more coins in 2xx range because i believe that isnt going to be possible in the near future with all the new startups coming online

if you didnt profit from the first gravy train ,please dont make that mistake twice
Activity: 910
March 04, 2015, 10:54:43 AM
You can regret it as I do too but still dwelling on isn't productive at all. Some would say you're still an early adopter but don't invest anything you're not willing to lose.
Activity: 168
Merit: 100
March 04, 2015, 10:51:23 AM
Bitcoin is still not that expensive.. You can still buy if you want .. ~ $250 bitstamp. Don't regret even more later.

That just went up!

That is super expensive to someone that could have brought in for dollars or less :/ The best a lot of investors are going to get is their money back as it owes the 6-700+ then another group will get double their money and maybe 4 x their investment but if you got in earlier you could have had 100's of x 
Activity: 448
Merit: 250
March 04, 2015, 10:46:24 AM

That just went up!
legendary
March 01, 2015, 05:26:23 PM
If anyone should have become an overnight millionaire it should have been me. I've been involved in virtual economies for many years now (mmorpg gold exchanges) and if anyone should have had the foresight to become an early adopter of bitcoin it should have been me but instead I was wasting my time fucking around with virtual gold. I wake up every morning feeling depressed.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8aRor905cCw
legendary
Activity: 2114
Merit: 1040
A Great Time to Start Something!
March 01, 2015, 05:25:02 PM
I didn't buyed bitcoins when it was $30, but I did during the hype from 400 till 1000 and more. Smiley

You could had done worst Smiley

$30? Ha, I first saw Bitcoin at 5 cents (in 2010), but knew nothing about them or this forum.
If I only had bought ~$2,000 worth!!....
Activity: 168
www.secondstrade.com - 190% return Binary option
March 01, 2015, 05:21:59 PM
That depends if it will go up or down. If you buy now, and it goes down, then depression, as you lost money.
If you dont , and it goes up, then depression of that.
Activity: 756
Merit: 506
March 01, 2015, 03:52:39 PM

Definitely one of those hallmark statements among the Bitcoin ponzi crowd: "It's not that expensive", "cheap coins"  Roll Eyes Cheesy

Before Willy Bot was screwing around with the value of BTC, BTC was around $100 and it was only that high because there was practically nowhere to spend BTC except on the Silkroad.

legendary
Activity: 1001
Merit: 1003
March 01, 2015, 11:24:36 AM
Activity: 672
Merit: 502
March 01, 2015, 11:06:20 AM
Like everything, this will pass.  Keep your head up and make a great life for yourself.  Smiley  Best of luck man

It passes indeed, but that itch of lossing on a train of a lifetime (investing before 2013 rally) is a really bad one.
Activity: 112
Merit: 10
March 01, 2015, 10:35:51 AM
Innovate your way out. You want to be rich, create something. Waiting around won't ever do anything for you.

Depression sucks, but I'm going to tell you something man. When you fight against life, you're going to lose. We are all going to lose. Some people are rich, but so overweight they can't get out of bed. Other's have terrible families, others commit suicide. Yet others still have disabilities.

You know about bitcoin. You are adept have associates who both enjoy and experiment with computers. Create something! Be aware of the advantages you have, most of the world still thinks Bitcoin is a joke. Capitalize on information dude, it's the only asset equal to value with time.

If you're going to challenge life, lose like a lion. Don't roll over and let it submit you.
Activity: 154
That Darn Cat
March 01, 2015, 10:16:59 AM
Like everything, this will pass.  Keep your head up and make a great life for yourself.  Smiley  Best of luck man
Activity: 112
Merit: 10
March 01, 2015, 10:09:58 AM
Innovate your way out. You want to be rich, create something. Waiting around won't ever do anything for you.

Depression sucks, but I'm going to tell you something man. When you fight against life, you're going to lose. We are all going to lose. Some people are rich, but so overweight they can't get out of bed. Other's have terrible families, others commit suicide. Yet others still have disabilities.

You know about bitcoin. You are adept have associates who both enjoy and experiment with computers. Create something! Be aware of the advantages you have, most of the world still thinks Bitcoin is a joke. Capitalize on information dude, it's the only asset equal to value with time.

If you're going to challenge life, lose like a lion. Don't roll over let it **** you.
legendary
Activity: 1022
Merit: 1007
Sooner or later, a man who wears two faces forgets
February 26, 2015, 05:07:42 AM
If anyone should have become an overnight millionaire it should have been me. I've been involved in virtual economies for many years now (mmorpg gold exchanges) and if anyone should have had the foresight to become an early adopter of bitcoin it should have been me but instead I was wasting my time fucking around with virtual gold. I wake up every morning feeling depressed.

That's the story of half of people here!
Chillax
Exactly. One should not regret missed opportunities, there are plenty of them and provided you learned something in that lesson, you won't miss the next one.
also, it is much better to miss an opportunity rather than to buy at the peak of a bubble and never see that price again.

Truly said , just don't be depressed but be happy that you can grab future opportunities
Pages:
Jump to: