Pages:
Author

Topic: regret by not believing in BITCOIN? - page 33. (Read 27205 times)

Activity: 490
Merit: 101
January 02, 2018, 05:41:38 PM
who among you here heard bitcoin back in 2009 and 2010? I was one of the people who is very skeptical about it and I really regret it. Sad I missed the best opportunity for a lifetime.

It is quite a remarkable loss of opportunity and saying/thinking, "if I had known!" I do have a close friend who knew about all these Cryptocurrencies as far back then and their histories. Unfortunately, what he was able to buy then was the TBC; The billion coin! Of which has no fiat value on the coin market now. I want to believe probably there wasn't much convicted for the bitcoin as he had for the TBC which he ended up acquiring. As at today, the purchase of even one bitcoin is a project!
Activity: 126
Merit: 10
January 02, 2018, 05:25:26 PM
I only heard about bitcoin when it was still on its 1000 dollar mark. The factors that made me skeptical about bitcoin is the way it was introduced to me. I hears it was a money used by hackers and people who buy in the black market. Because of that, I became hesitant in buying some bitcoins.

A few years ago people think that bitcoin is fraud or scam when it was first launched in 2009. They hate it because cyber attacks on internet in that time was so common. In that time the price was very low. Now those people who don’t buy bitcoin in 2009 they all are regretting now.
Activity: 70
Merit: 1
January 02, 2018, 05:19:53 PM
 I can actually relate to this since I've hear about BTC a long time ago and i checked it out just recently. If I've checked btc by the i could've already understood it by now and investing to different cryptos.
Activity: 756
Merit: 294
January 02, 2018, 04:49:33 PM
I only heard about bitcoin when it was still on its 1000 dollar mark. The factors that made me skeptical about bitcoin is the way it was introduced to me. I hears it was a money used by hackers and people who buy in the black market. Because of that, I became hesitant in buying some bitcoins.

I discovered bitcoin when it was around $4000, I am quite late in this community, but still better late than never. I thought bitcoin was another form of paypal, a currency specifically used for blackmarket transaction in deepweb LOL
But to be skeptical is pretty normal to me, particularly we are talking about certain amount of money here. Even now when bitcoin price is corrected quite deep we are afraid if it never goes back up Grin

It is really normal because we are just human being to feel skeptical and worried everytime that the price of bitcoin is going down. But the more we tolerate our emotions, the more we don't earn that much. We should be like professional traders who disregard their emotions on their trades and prefer to follow their strategies emotionless.
Activity: 266
The Experience Layer of the Decentralized Internet
January 02, 2018, 12:23:46 AM

I discovered bitcoin when it was around $4000, I am quite late in this community, but still better late than never. I thought bitcoin was another form of paypal, a currency specifically used for blackmarket transaction in deepweb LOL
But to be skeptical is pretty normal to me, particularly we are talking about certain amount of money here. Even now when bitcoin price is corrected quite deep we are afraid if it never goes back up Grin
Activity: 378
Merit: 100
Adoption Blockchain e-Commerce to World
January 01, 2018, 09:56:59 PM
mostly who heard about bitcoin in 2013 will regret now those who didn't invested in bitcoin
Off course yes i regret it very much, before my childhood friend is telling me that bitcoin can help us to earn money, but i dont believe with my childhood friend but on september i realize that why not, so i tried to work here in bitcoin and i am now earning profit for my future  purposes, my childhood friend now is earning a big profit.
Activity: 41
January 01, 2018, 09:52:14 PM
who among you here heard bitcoin back in 2009 and 2010? I was one of the people who is very skeptical about it and I really regret it. Sad I missed the best opportunity for a lifetime.

We cannot do about the past but what is important is the present. We must do the right thing now which is to believe in bitcoin. So that no regret in the future about it.
Activity: 266
January 01, 2018, 09:07:48 PM
Yes, you will regret it if you don't believe in bitcoin. Many are already using bitcoin and many are already reaping the success. Don't be left behind, start now. There are so many cryptocurrencies to choose from.
Activity: 244
January 01, 2018, 08:48:22 PM
Activity: 504
January 01, 2018, 03:47:15 PM
You do not need to rush to conclusions. You just have to wait a bit and everything will fall into place. The bitcoin will not once rise and fall. It is necessary to have patience and everything will be fine.
Activity: 157
January 01, 2018, 03:34:41 PM
I haven't heard about it in 2009 or even in 2016. I khew about Bitcoin in the beginning of 2017 when its price was about 1400$ but i already regret why i didn't invest in it at that time.
Activity: 238
Merit: 0
January 01, 2018, 03:29:21 PM
mostly who heard about bitcoin in 2013 will regret now those who didn't invested in bitcoin
Activity: 85
January 01, 2018, 03:19:12 PM
I would have so wanted to invest at least $ 100 in bitcoin in 2009, and only remember it today.
Activity: 742
Merit: 329
CryptoTalk.Org - Get Paid for every Post!
January 01, 2018, 03:18:41 PM

Exactly! I considered that as a biggest mistake of my life wayback 2010. I should've been a millionaire now. When I've heard it from a friend, I was so doubtful that I thought it was just a scam or just a networking business. I ignoured him since I didn't see any proof, until I've heard everything about it again years ago. I was full of regrets.
Activity: 434
January 01, 2018, 03:03:58 PM

Who wouldn't regret that lost big opportunity? What we can only do is try it right now even though it's not as large as before. If you'd already started investing, just hold it and hope that there would be a new opportunity in the future. Whining would get us nowhere so live in the moment and do your best now.
Activity: 756
Merit: 294
January 01, 2018, 02:44:19 PM
I agree with you, Bitcoin at that time has not grown and is not well known but at the time there were so many big events that worried investors, so they sold bitcoin at the time. I think if they were calmer then they would become millionaires.Bitcoin has given us the opportunity to earn huge profits again, purchasing bitcoins will not go in loos.
Yes I really feel regret when I join bitcoin late all my friends they told me to join bitcoin but at that time I thought its just wasting of time and money I have almost two years that I join bitcoin and they all join five years before they all are now very rich and some of them have buy properties if I join at that time so now I will be also same like them but still my life is change just because of bitcoin so join bitcoin as soon as possible.

Your friends are really good because they were able to invest their bitcoin earnings to some properties - that is good because that will fuel your motivation to exert more efforts because the reward is so good.
Activity: 490
January 01, 2018, 02:26:19 PM
I agree with you, Bitcoin at that time has not grown and is not well known but at the time there were so many big events that worried investors, so they sold bitcoin at the time. I think if they were calmer then they would become millionaires.Bitcoin has given us the opportunity to earn huge profits again, purchasing bitcoins will not go in loos.
Yes I really feel regret when I join bitcoin late all my friends they told me to join bitcoin but at that time I thought its just wasting of time and money I have almost two years that I join bitcoin and they all join five years before they all are now very rich and some of them have buy properties if I join at that time so now I will be also same like them but still my life is change just because of bitcoin so join bitcoin as soon as possible.
Activity: 504
Merit: 106
🚀🚀 ATHERO.IO 🚀🚀
December 30, 2017, 07:11:48 AM
I have know bitcoin since 2010. I've read it in an article from the internet but I have no knowledge on how it works so I just ignores it. It's one of my regrets until now. If I invested just $10 last 2010, I could be a millionaire now, who knows. I was thinking it was not meant for me since I don't have the resources that time. If time machine exist I'll go back to invest on bitcoin. Smiley Only me can go back  Cool
Activity: 896
Merit: 514
December 30, 2017, 07:02:32 AM
in early 1900s people didnot want to exchange their gold or silver coin by banknote we are using today.they thought that they would loose their money.but that was their mistake and they regret.
in this modern world everything is digitalized and Internet based.so currency system will be internet based.

in future bitcoin will take place of the banknote.if you donot believe in bitcoin you will regret.

A few years ago people think that bitcoin is fraud or scam when it was first launched in 2009. They hate it because cyber attacks on internet in that time was so common. In that time the price was very low. Now those people who don’t buy bitcoin in 2009 they all are regretting now.

Many people sell their bitcoins now because its price falls a little. These people will regret tomorrow. So invest in bitcoin to prevent regrets
Activity: 154
December 30, 2017, 04:08:07 AM
for people which know bitcoin from 2009 or 2010 but they don't invest their money in bitcoin was regret and disappointed because their opportunity in that year become increase too high for now. I am sure many people is regret about this and this time I think they won't missed the right time to buy bitcoin like the old time. I am not happy or sad for this because I know bitcoin in 2016 and in that time, when I know bitcoin, I don't have money to invest in bitcoin and I only trying to earn bitcoin from free way.
Pages:
Jump to: