Pages:
Author

Topic: regret by not believing in BITCOIN? - page 29. (Read 27205 times)

Activity: 784
Merit: 112
January 15, 2018, 09:34:12 PM
Until now, I still regretting that I didn’t believe in bitcoin before specially of its price increasing. I knew bitcoin since 2015 and its price was like $400 to $300. Before, I thought bitcoin is illegal because my friends used it in gambling but now that I knew the real meaning of bitcoin, I learned that it is legal and it give me good profit.
Activity: 198
Merit: 100
January 15, 2018, 09:31:36 PM
who among you here heard bitcoin back in 2009 and 2010? I was one of the people who is very skeptical about it and I really regret it. Sad I missed the best opportunity for a lifetime.
Yes i regret when i hear about bitcoin it was year 2010 and i missed the opportunity of being rich and getting rich but now i am still thankful because bitcoin helped me a lot because  way back 2016 i have bought 10 btc and cashed it out last dec 10 2017 and i have a lot of profit.

Just think of the past as a learning experience. I myself don't believe in bitcoin in the past but i just forget it and move myself in bitcoin. Even if my entry point was a bit high. It was ok as long as i buy bitcoin. What important to me is the exit point in my investment. Probably i will just hold it for a long time.
Activity: 308
Merit: 10
January 15, 2018, 09:30:03 PM
who among you here heard bitcoin back in 2009 and 2010? I was one of the people who is very skeptical about it and I really regret it. Sad I missed the best opportunity for a lifetime.
Yes i regret when i hear about bitcoin it was year 2010 and i missed the opportunity of being rich and getting rich but now i am still thankful because bitcoin helped me a lot because  way back 2016 i have bought 10 btc and cashed it out last dec 10 2017 and i have a lot of profit.
There are so many regretful people like me and I'm one of them, I know bitcoin when it's only worth a few dollars but then I think it's unrealistic and I do not pay attention to it This is my worst decision to date. I went back and started researching and investing in bitcoin about six months ago, now it's giving me a lot of profit and I'm feeling pretty satisfied.
Activity: 98
Merit: 10
January 15, 2018, 09:21:36 PM
Activity: 266
January 15, 2018, 09:17:50 PM
If I hear about bitcoin in early 2011, I also have the same thought as you that I am skeptical of bitcoin. And now I regret not taking a chance. I realize that grief is useless, so right now I'm starting to collect bitcoin to remedy my attitude over the years.
Activity: 570
Merit: 504
January 15, 2018, 09:12:45 PM
I am happy that I believed in bitcoin. 
I did not believe in ASIC miners lol
But bitcoin is the only one with an infrastructure. 
Activity: 7
Merit: 0
January 15, 2018, 09:06:47 PM
you lost your best opportunity for a lifetime.
this is the life you must take risk to earning from it.
Activity: 22
January 15, 2018, 02:37:43 PM
they will regret if not believe as soon as possible in bitcoin.
you know, someone that start collecting bitcoin will earn much coin. but they that dont know and new in bitcoin, they will get pump by other people that starting first. but the people that know about bitcoin, know how to get it and never try to collecting them will regret cause of it

Human beings are doing their own decissions, I never blame someone who hates bitcoin. I regret everybody in this ecosystem, always.
Activity: 35
January 15, 2018, 02:36:35 PM
I am regreting that i didnt pay attention in bitcoin even though the internet is slapping the ads on my face and i just keep ignoring it until the time has come when my friend introduce it to me and teach me how ways works here in bitcoin
Activity: 10
January 15, 2018, 02:34:47 PM
I think I am also one of those because I'm not in the right age by then but I do hope I know it back then since it could have given me benefits today for my education and savings.
Activity: 574
Merit: 250
January 14, 2018, 09:18:37 AM
they will regret if not believe as soon as possible in bitcoin.
you know, someone that start collecting bitcoin will earn much coin. but they that dont know and new in bitcoin, they will get pump by other people that starting first. but the people that know about bitcoin, know how to get it and never try to collecting them will regret cause of it
Activity: 756
Merit: 294
January 14, 2018, 09:14:19 AM
Thought it was a scam wayback 2015, but many of my friends have started doing their own research and tried to understand how it works. Considering the value or what it has given to some successful bitcoin users, I still think that it's not too late because there are still many days ahead.

Of course bitcoin is not a scam. Even right at the beginning it was invented, bitcoin is not a scam but an innovation that look forward in the future to alternative currency to fiat where the latter is highly regulated by the government while bitcoin is a decentralized form.
Activity: 235
Merit: 16
I-CHAIN - The Revolution of Digital Advertising
January 13, 2018, 03:07:33 PM
Thought it was a scam wayback 2015, but many of my friends have started doing their own research and tried to understand how it works. Considering the value or what it has given to some successful bitcoin users, I still think that it's not too late because there are still many days ahead.
Activity: 12
January 13, 2018, 02:58:33 PM
Well, it is really hard to believe on things that has more benefits since it sounds too good to be true. But, with your hesitation, you might lose your opportunity to be a millionaire.
Activity: 14
January 13, 2018, 10:01:13 AM
I heard about it 3 years ago and never even raised an eyelid. Thinking back its really regrettable.
Activity: 258
January 13, 2018, 07:48:12 AM
I regret that I did not invest in bitcoin and other popular crypto-currencies at the time, besides I was skeptical about this crypto currency, and also advised the rest to "be cautious" and called bitcoin "fraud worse than tulipomania", as well as a financial pyramid.
Activity: 2002
Merit: 516
January 13, 2018, 07:33:27 AM
I regret not buying the idea in 2013 when a friend introduced me to btc, its still not late thou

At the moment there is nothing to regret. This is the past. Now you need to look for opportunities to buy and make profits. After all, cryptocurrencies are still attractive to invest.
Activity: 994
Merit: 138
January 13, 2018, 07:28:31 AM
actually, in the year 2010 ago, I'm sure bitcoin will have a very high price, but in that year I was a child. and my parents forbid me to buy bitcoin. now I am an adult and I believe ethereum will be high like bitcoin. I've invested in ethereum when it first appeared
Activity: 532
Merit: 103
January 13, 2018, 07:24:52 AM
I think that we have great opportunities even now. Because in the long term Bitcoin will grow tens of times. Every month I invest some part of my salary into bitcoin. Also sometimes I trade with it and get nice profits. May be ten years later because of this I will be able to retire earlier and And I'll tell friends how I bought Bitcoin for 5K, 10K, 15K USD, while Bitcoin will already cost 200-300K USD.
Activity: 88
January 13, 2018, 07:20:09 AM
I regret not buying the idea in 2013 when a friend introduced me to btc, its still not late thou
Pages:
Jump to: