Pages:
Author

Topic: regret by not believing in BITCOIN? - page 32. (Read 27205 times)

Activity: 69
Merit: 0
January 06, 2018, 12:06:20 AM
who among you here heard bitcoin back in 2009 and 2010? I was one of the people who is very skeptical about it and I really regret it. Sad I missed the best opportunity for a lifetime.

that was the biggest regret i have right now regarding bitcoins. i've heard from my friend about bitcoin in the mid-2010 but my mind is focused in convincing myself that it is just but a scam.
Activity: 476
Merit: 101
www.daxico.com
January 06, 2018, 12:00:54 AM
No, because i wasn't really introduced to it by anyone since the other day so i find it interesting then i tried.

I don't have any regrets too because i started to believe when my friends already earned in bitcoin. On top of that, i also made my own research to corroborate the fact that bitcoin is indeed a life-changer.
Activity: 27
January 05, 2018, 11:48:58 PM
No, because i wasn't really introduced to it by anyone since the other day so i find it interesting then i tried.
Activity: 336
Merit: 121
January 05, 2018, 11:41:25 PM
Now I don't care much. I first started collecting Bitcoins in 2012, when the exchange rates were around $10 per coin. Actually my friend had told me about Bitcoins a year ago, when the rates were $0.10 per coin. But I chose to ignore him. Anyway, now it doesn't matter. Bitcoins have made me financially stable, although I would not use the word "rich".
Indeed, as mate said that we don't need to regret if anyone not believing in bitcoin because bitcoin have got interest of big investors and traders and high qualified educated people which have proved that bitcoin is trusted and profitable coin in all crypto currency and after that if anyone not beliving in bitcoin then it means he has some personal issues due to which he will be against bitcoin.
legendary
Activity: 3752
Merit: 1217
January 05, 2018, 11:36:58 PM
Now I don't care much. I first started collecting Bitcoins in 2012, when the exchange rates were around $10 per coin. Actually my friend had told me about Bitcoins a year ago, when the rates were $0.10 per coin. But I chose to ignore him. Anyway, now it doesn't matter. Bitcoins have made me financially stable, although I would not use the word "rich".
Activity: 526
Merit: 10
Lifestyle & Wellness Platform
January 05, 2018, 11:35:16 PM
Yes, I really feel very regretful of not believing in bitcoin. If 3 years ago I believed in bitcoin then everything was different, today I will become rich but no .... now I have to start over again, and this is very time consuming, I feel really sad. If I get involved in bitcoin sooner then now all my future plans are finished. but it's okay, now cryptocurrencies are also growing so join in the good times now.
Activity: 199
Merit: 100
0xB911101025014BfCaA3B17BC7683C0817489bB28
January 05, 2018, 11:31:07 PM
yes, i have also a regret on it as around one year back it was around $1000 and i was planning to invest it. I could not able to catch it as running like a super-fast train. It's a biggest regret in my life.
Activity: 167
January 05, 2018, 11:27:27 PM
I am one .. I heard bitcoin way back 2014 and that time i thought bitcoin is hoax and i dont believing it..
But now i regreted it i missed the year of good opportunity in my life.. But i think its not too late.. I started it now..
Activity: 177
Merit: 25
January 05, 2018, 11:23:30 PM
I really did. Because if I listened to him maybe now I'm also a coward who is rich in bitcoins. But we do not get them back so now I give my best to earn more money to BTC. So that I can fulfill my dreams and help my parents.
Activity: 224
January 05, 2018, 11:16:46 PM
You are not the only person that heard about but did not key into the innovation. It is very normal for any human being to doubt the the success of any new concept.
yes i think there so much regret for not believing bitcoin like all the person i want to invite on it they dont believe on it so when i got the big income on bitcoin and i tell them they regret for not believing.
Activity: 79
January 05, 2018, 11:11:53 PM
You now have another opportunity to buy at very low prices with the new bitcoin called Bcash.But I wish I'd heard about it them
Activity: 26
January 05, 2018, 11:03:37 PM
I regretted that i took interest of it only last year but its better be late than never, and im thankful that im starting to gain interest and love it!
Activity: 196
January 05, 2018, 10:57:19 PM
who among you here heard bitcoin back in 2009 and 2010? I was one of the people who is very skeptical about it and I really regret it. Sad I missed the best opportunity for a lifetime.
yes there is so  many people who regret by not believing bitcoin like my friends when i tell them to invest on it they dont want to trust me but when i get my big income they will regret on it.
Activity: 420
January 05, 2018, 10:44:50 PM
I was not believing in Bitcoin few years ago. If I only invest my money back in 2015, probably I am now a millionaire. As far as I know, there are many benefits that the people got from the bitcoin because of the their investment most especially year in 2017. Bitcoin is powerful and I believe in that.
Activity: 154
January 05, 2018, 02:55:17 PM
I also regret that last year I did not buy a lot of bitcoins, I already know bitcoin, but I was afraid that bitcoin was a big scam, but after a year of research I regret that I did not invest at an early stage, but it is still possible it's not too late to correct my mistake
Activity: 462
SOL.BIOKRIPT.COM
January 03, 2018, 09:46:44 AM
Maybe theres a bit regret from it, but we can never tell what will happen in that time, i knew bitcoin for a long time but i just ignore it and just focus on my work back then. But iys not too late from me, i can still catch  (i hope) and learning more in bitcoin. I am earning also from it, and may regrets turn into hope. As of now, i am planning to use my earnings from bitcoin in minor repairs in our house and invest to my childrens education. Thanks to bitcoin, it gives me hope. (especially to GOD)
Activity: 615
Merit: 258
January 03, 2018, 09:37:40 AM
In my whole life there is no any moment or circumstance that I become regretful about bitcoin since my study is related in all laws, finances and accounting process.
In fact I am glad when I know there is a bitcoin here in the Philippines since it is a big help for me and the whole society.
Activity: 854
Merit: 281
January 02, 2018, 05:47:51 PM

The same could be said about many investments, including gold around 1999 to 2000, or real estate up to 2002. Though bitcoin has had a huge run up, there will always be opportunities to buy on dips.
Activity: 98
January 02, 2018, 05:47:13 PM
People who missed the chance to invest in bitcoin in it's beginnings missed the chance of their lifetime to become millionaires or even billionaires . Bitcoin proved that it is the 21st century most successful invention and was a model of struggle to get bigger and getting back stronger and more valuable after each hard fork or correction. Yet believing in new things is sometimes hard for people since we live in an environment where the usual fate of everything is to fail and success became the exception not the rule. It was a chance for those who had a futurist look into this wild concept and whoever took that chance is at least 10 times richer than he could've been now.
Activity: 3080
Merit: 603
January 02, 2018, 05:45:51 PM
I can actually relate to this since I've hear about BTC a long time ago and i checked it out just recently. If I've checked btc by the i could've already understood it by now and investing to different cryptos.
Most of the people here did felt the same thing about bitcoin. We are skeptic about it before since there are too many bad articles, words and reviews about it just to destroy it's reputation. But for those who did tried it out and started to make money through it will never become affected on it. And that's what happened to me although I still regret of not listening to my friend who introduced me to it.
Pages:
Jump to: