Pages:
Author

Topic: regret by not believing in BITCOIN? - page 39. (Read 27205 times)

Activity: 95
Merit: 11
Global Risk Exchange - gref.io
December 18, 2017, 09:41:03 AM
yes i regret it much. 2014 this is the year when i heard about bitcoin but i ignore it and i also laugh at my friend when he told me about this.now my friend have an own car and he told me get this because of bitcoin
Activity: 406
Merit: 101
December 18, 2017, 09:14:57 AM
sorry no, but once i know bitcoin, i start thinking to invest in it, this is a golden opportunity, we know chance will not come twice, today also i will invest with bitcoin, too late nothing, than nothing
Yes no one can predict the future that what will be there tomorrow for making big decision one has to take high risk while bitcoin is providing you an opportunity to have a high earning with almost no risk. There is no risk it investing in bitcoin all the doubt that one has in one`s mind is all because of his lake of knowledge about bitcoin. He needs to study bitcoin in details and join it.
Activity: 42
Merit: 0
December 18, 2017, 06:50:00 AM
In 2009-2010 bitcoin has a low value and if you heard bitcoin in that days you probably can't find an interest on it. But somehow you must regret for not putting interest on bitcoin because as you can see now many people are willing to buy a bitcoin.
Activity: 112
Merit: 10
December 18, 2017, 06:40:01 AM
I heard about it years ago but hesitant to try.If started btc already back then maybe i have savings already. But its never too late. Start now and start planning on how to handle your savings.
Activity: 196
Merit: 102
December 17, 2017, 08:41:04 PM
I haven't heard Bitcoin by that year, maybe if I heard him I won't believe him right away either like what I've done last year when my friend introduced it to me. The price range from less than a $1,000 dollars. I regret from not believing at first because I am so skeptic.
Activity: 50
December 17, 2017, 08:37:34 PM
2years ago, my friend do bitcoin-thing already and I was so doubtful about it.

I didn't listen and ignore everything he do. And everything he did back then was so successful which you can say that bitcoin is really not a scam thing.

It provides him house, cars, motorcycle and it sustain his every day living.
Activity: 140
December 17, 2017, 08:11:51 PM
Regret by not believing in bitcoin, I am not belong that when I first hear bitcoin I can't waste my time to try or join this, I want to try this, I think many people regret since2009 from now on,because not believing in bitcoin.
Activity: 154
December 17, 2017, 08:06:40 PM
how much regret ? when did u actually thought about investing in it
legendary
Activity: 1163
Merit: 1005
December 17, 2017, 07:40:35 PM
who among you here heard bitcoin back in 2009 and 2010? I was one of the people who is very skeptical about it and I really regret it. Sad I missed the best opportunity for a lifetime.
I pretty much regret for not giving it much importance till recently. I also regret not finding about it the day it came out. :|
indeed regret is certainly there, I regret I had not invested Bitcoin until now. if there is no regret then there will be many rich people in this world
Activity: 64
December 17, 2017, 06:29:01 PM
I regret it every day, I have been surfing on the internet a lot in 2009/2010 but have not heard about Bitcoin till it was around 300 USD but at that time I have not paid any attention to it, have not studied the technology and what it can bring to us. I would be happy now if I bought even 10 coins at that time.
Activity: 280
Merit: 16
December 17, 2017, 06:15:11 PM
There is some kind of regret in my soul, but im sure we are still not too late. Most of people dont know what is it bitcoin, i know that, because no one from my inner circle doesnt even hear about that. Just last month im getting more question about BTC, when it hit the 20k$ and this fact was showed on the local news  Cheesy  My friends started to remember how i told them to buy bitcoin by 900$ per unit. They are sure im already Rockefeller. But im not, because i bought a lots altcoins this summer.
Activity: 112
December 17, 2017, 06:08:04 PM
who among you here heard bitcoin back in 2009 and 2010? I was one of the people who is very skeptical about it and I really regret it. Sad I missed the best opportunity for a lifetime.
I pretty much regret for not giving it much importance till recently. I also regret not finding about it the day it came out. :|
Activity: 490
Merit: 255
December 17, 2017, 06:06:26 PM
I think literally every single person who owns Bitcoins regrets not buying them sooner. I personally could have well over 200 easily if I had invested back in 2013. Although at the time no one predicted it would ever be worth this much... so yeah I am in that boat.
Activity: 268
Merit: 100
World's First Chain Balancing Token (CBT)
December 17, 2017, 06:01:28 PM
I regret it every single day of my life. I know at first it is hard to believe because it is something we cannot handle yet have values. For me that's unbelievable. And now look at it , everyone of us gets crazy because Bitcoin is unstoppable.
Activity: 359
December 17, 2017, 06:01:10 PM
At that time I have no idea about bitcoin I heard it last 4 years ago but I ignored it was first knew in my husband,he continues to work on it and I am amazed that his income was more getting higher because of bitcoin.And then I realized to join and now I am working too on cryptocurrency,I feel sad that I ignore it before but now I am glad that I am open minded in digital currency.I believe now and trust bitcoin ,i regret to know it before and now I continue and  still working on for bitcoin.
In my side, I don't really have a regret about bitcoin because when I first heard of it I gte interested about it instantly. I search about cryptpo, try to earn on it and turns out it is really profitable. I have already a full time job but honestly working in bitcoin is really effective because earning in bitcoin is much more higher than my full-time job which I could only earn monthly basis.
Activity: 812
Merit: 500
December 17, 2017, 05:59:02 PM

Meh. Today i know the lottery numbers of yesterday.

I should have picked them. DAmmit.
Activity: 73
December 17, 2017, 05:53:48 PM
I have read computer magazines 10 years back I heard about Bitcoin and it was interesting to me. Yeah, yeah I could be a billionaire by now...
I started with crypto's this year and I don't regret it that I didn't start back then.
For a person is very important to let it go. Anybody still can find his Bitcoin even today so why not.
Activity: 364
December 17, 2017, 05:41:08 PM
I was skeptical mainly because of the barrier of entry. Nowadays you have more access to info which is nice. I don't regret it, but wish I didn't put it aside for so many years lol
Activity: 210
Merit: 117
December 17, 2017, 05:30:54 PM
At that time I have no idea about bitcoin I heard it last 4 years ago but I ignored it was first knew in my husband,he continues to work on it and I am amazed that his income was more getting higher because of bitcoin.And then I realized to join and now I am working too on cryptocurrency,I feel sad that I ignore it before but now I am glad that I am open minded in digital currency.I believe now and trust bitcoin ,i regret to know it before and now I continue and  still working on for bitcoin.
Activity: 140
December 17, 2017, 05:14:48 PM
This is wrong matter if you realize not trust bitcoin  because this is a world of crypto that can make allocation and can alter one's fate and cartoon and this has happened in my setting there some of my links their cartoon trained drastically after know bitcoin.
Pages:
Jump to: