Pages:
Author

Topic: regret by not believing in BITCOIN? - page 41. (Read 27205 times)

Activity: 210
Merit: 100
December 17, 2017, 05:36:34 AM
who among you here heard bitcoin back in 2009 and 2010? I was one of the people who is very skeptical about it and I really regret it. Sad I missed the best opportunity for a lifetime.
I may not be in one of the people you mentioned, but I'm so sorry new just now I know and trust bitcoin. But hopefully it's never too late to start bitcoin
legendary
Activity: 1120
Merit: 1000
December 17, 2017, 04:56:51 AM
Yes , I regret my self  very much by not believing in bitcoin. First when my freind tell me about bitcoin I don't belive him but after some time when I see that bitcoin become very famous in the world and the price of bitcoin is countinously increase . Then i regret my self that I lose the opportunity to earn the money from the bitcoin but there are also time to earn the money from the bitcoin so it's not too late to join the bitcoin.
Activity: 462
Merit: 112
December 17, 2017, 04:46:49 AM
in my nineteen existences in this world there is no such thing or moment that I become regretful about not believing in bitcoin. In fact since my study deals with the finances, I become touch with bitcoin will able to help me to become more efficient and makes my life convenient than before.
Activity: 166
Merit: 1
December 16, 2017, 12:11:57 PM
if this, if that
if we all knew the future we would all be rich, no point dwelling on the past

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=poz6W0znOfk
Activity: 62
Merit: 0
December 16, 2017, 12:11:48 PM
Regretting a little bit since who would have thought a 'virtual currency', something that's similar to 'Online Game Currencies' would be valued way above Gold. lol
Activity: 224
Merit: 101
December 16, 2017, 12:10:31 PM
who, in their right mind, wouldn't not regret believing in BTC when it started?
Right, nobody but in another hand, nobody have a crystal ball to see the future, nor a time machine (i might have my delorean hidden somewhere to go back to the future).
Thinking about how was my life when BTC was born, i would not go back because that was one of the darkest period of my life and i'm glad to be out of that misery.. i don't want to keep thinking about the past, let's look at the future ahead and works toward our goals, btc or not!
Activity: 18
December 16, 2017, 12:03:06 PM
sorry no, but once i know bitcoin, i start thinking to invest in it, this is a golden opportunity, we know chance will not come twice, today also i will invest with bitcoin, too late nothing, than nothing
Activity: 364
Merit: 105
December 16, 2017, 12:01:41 PM
i always feel like hitting my self when i see threads with this topics.This is because a friend of mine advised me to get bitcoins and i was soo reluctant about it.Bitcoin was around 400usd.My friend is a whaler now and has over thousands of dollars
Activity: 868
Merit: 535
December 16, 2017, 11:56:59 AM
I know of many people who knew Bitcoin ever since it started but somewhere down the middle, they withdrew whatever they had because it grew in amount already from then on, not realizing that it will even grow more in few years time! Now, all they do is surmise about such lost opportunity. But you know, it can never be too late in a day to start on Bitcoin. Just that you would have to spend MORE just to have some. Also, I doubt if there are still people who are willing to sell theirs.
Activity: 269
Merit: 10
December 16, 2017, 11:52:40 AM
I regret I did not trust bitcoin because I do not know what it is bitcoin then I see my friend playing bitcoin he can have anything he wants and then I am interested to follow him just try it I play I will be like my friend now
Activity: 12
December 16, 2017, 11:50:05 AM
I heard about bitcoin 2 months after official release. Facebook was all over it with ads and friends sharing articles. The problem then was money, and my priority of spending on stupid things. I had in mind to invest around 1000$ then in bitcoin, but that money went on my trip to Spain for 5 days.  Cheesy Cheesy Grin
Then in 2012 or 2013 I came back to bitcoin, and used my laptop to mine around 400k Satoshis. Didn't thought about it until this year in April.
Then it became serious when I saw the price of BTC was around 10000kuna (my currency) roughly 1,500 USD. There I came to my senses.  Cheesy  Angry Angry

Anyway, this is life which gives you really great oportunities, but it's up to you how will you decide.
Activity: 182
December 16, 2017, 11:44:51 AM
By not believing bitcoin months ago or even years ago may be one of the biggest regrets people who uses this will have. Starting earlier means that the bitcoin you probably invest few months/years ago will value more today. But well, who know what will happen here in the next few years? If it did shoot up in value from years ago, it may increase again in the years to come. We just have to know how to manage it properly to avoid more regrets.
Activity: 11
December 16, 2017, 11:24:54 AM
The first time i heard about Bitcoin was in the beginning of 2011. The price of one coin was only about 30$ and I was very sceptical about it. I was sure it was another kind of financial pyramid or whatever.. not starting digging deeper to understand the value was the biggest mistake of my life and I really regret it Sad
Activity: 20
December 16, 2017, 11:17:28 AM
it's not to be regretted, because bitcoin will continue to grow and if you do not jump into bitcoin now you will only be a spectator in the bitcoin glory in the future. not too late, start learning trading, mining and becoming bounty hunter now.
I never heard about it until one of my friends introduced, so no regrets. I catched up what I can as soon as I felt it has something and look at the support. Bitcoin got more support from a common man than any other currency so I knew it'll be something one day.
Activity: 416
December 16, 2017, 11:00:59 AM
Yes i am regretting not to hold bitcoin last year and even last month when i converted my bitcoin to peso for nothing so important. I had 0.2 that time and i thought that because of its high value that time, the price might go down. Shocks, the price continously go up and i admitted i did a wrong move for not trusting bitcoin that much that time.
Activity: 318
Merit: 326
December 16, 2017, 11:00:38 AM

I'm sorry to those who do not believe in bitcoin. if you only believe in bitcoin and trust in it you will not be able to work anymore? how are you if you believe that your rank is so high and you might have a bitcoin today? especially now very high bitcoin is surprising! so much of my gratitude that I trust in bitcoin.
Activity: 1218
Merit: 557
December 16, 2017, 10:51:47 AM
a lot of people are in that situation because even when they had bitcoins before most people invested it or used it to buy other things. and now the price of bitcoin increased massively and many people are regretting. others that didn't even try to invest at all are also regretting.

Today there are so many of my friends whom I had told months ago about this were not really interested in. Few of them said that it will fall and all money would be lost. I said to them do invest a minimum amount which you can afford to loose but they did not listen at that time. Now they want to invest and asking for more details.
Activity: 112
Merit: 100
December 16, 2017, 10:48:57 AM
who among you here heard bitcoin back in 2009 and 2010? I was one of the people who is very skeptical about it and I really regret it. Sad I missed the best opportunity for a lifetime.

I regretted that i knew it and litecoin from 2012. I didn't give them much importance until 2 years later. Even these 2 year i sold 80% of my bitcoin holding before the great price increase. I hope i'm not late to recover.
Activity: 882
Merit: 500
December 16, 2017, 10:46:08 AM
I don't think that you get much late in bitcoin or you made any big mistake in year 2009-2010 Because that was time better for investment but as well today is also a better time to make investment in bitcoin Because in These days demand of bitcoin increasing more rapidly than what was demand in year 2009 or 2010 year , and also another factor is here that is mining of bitcoin , as we know that electricity is not available in cheap amount , so Mining of bitcoin is not profitbale for every place where cost of electricity is not cheap .
So at the present time two factors are working on the bitcoin to increase its price .
So from here you should make yourself sure that you can make even big but you need to get into today and wait for future to increase its value and also you can make more earnings with better investment of your bitcoin/money in cryptocurrency field .
Activity: 224
The Experience Layer of the Decentralized Internet
December 15, 2017, 04:52:17 AM
In 2013, I just heard the COINS, but just at that time in the crash, so I think this is a ponzi scheme, until this year, I saw the currency rose to $10000, I was sad
Pages:
Jump to: