Pages:
Author

Topic: regret by not believing in BITCOIN? - page 43. (Read 27205 times)

Activity: 602
Merit: 500
December 11, 2017, 02:50:42 AM
I have also heard about it and one of my friends actually was into it. But I didn`t take the risk and invest in it. The regret is high but there in nothing to do about it.
Activity: 214
Merit: 100
December 11, 2017, 02:38:16 AM
Well you do not have to cry about it anymore. You now have another opportunity to buy at very low prices with the new Bitcoin called Bcash! The price is slightly below $200 now but it will soon reach the 2009/2010 price levels soon.

But on a more serious note. Does anyone here think BitcoinCash will survive? I have not dumped mine yet.
Activity: 1
Merit: 0
December 11, 2017, 02:33:51 AM
everyone who has been in the bitcoin space regrets not buying more.we are still just getting started.with the limited amount of coins ,and the billions of people living on this planet interested in getting into bitcoin,we are literally just getting started.my suggestion is to buy as much as you can afford,make sure it is secure on a trezor and you will simply be amazed at the results.there is no one in charge, no one can stop it,and it is incredibly scaleable.it may be slightly overvalued today,but it won't matter long term.there is no reason the coin wont go to $50,000 by next year.we are just getting started.
Activity: 531
Merit: 102
December 11, 2017, 02:12:31 AM
who among you here heard bitcoin back in 2009 and 2010? I was one of the people who is very skeptical about it and I really regret it. Sad I missed the best opportunity for a lifetime.
Yes, I am one of those people. Way back in 2010, my sister in law whose studying computer engineering that time educated me regarding cryptocurrency.  I just listen to her but I am not interested on it because for me, investing in a cryptocurrency is just a waste of money and the earning she discussed is far from reality.  After many years, I just kept on watching them and ignoring bitcoin.  Until, my husband try bitcoin early this year, and when he got his first earning, I was amazed so, I decided to research more about bitcoin.  And now, here I am, one of bitcoin beneficiary.  Not believing on the capacity of bitcoin when I first hear bitcoin is one of my greatest regret.  If I can just go back in time.  Anyway, I am happy and proud right now that I am a bitcoiner.
Activity: 518
Merit: 10
December 11, 2017, 01:19:26 AM
Yes I'm one of those people who regret not knowing bitcoin long ago, if there's a time capsule I'll be back there in 2009 and find as much as I can. But that's just imagination.
Activity: 149
December 11, 2017, 12:52:04 AM
I've just heard about it this month by my cousin at first i didn't believe him I thought its a scam or something but when I tried it and searched it I regret that I didn't give it a chance then last night my cousin told me that if I had invested bitcoin since I should have been a millionaire by now.

In my case I regret because I did not believe the full potential of bitcoin when I started hearing about this way back last year, until my brother introduced me to this community/forum and gave me an idea how bitcoin can help you earn extra money.
Activity: 149
December 11, 2017, 12:44:52 AM
You can't change past for better present.
You can change your present for better future.

Analyse the past, learn and change the present for better future.
Regrets will hold you back.let go.

I agree with you. Nothing will happen to us if we always think negatively, we should take a step forward and act what is best for us rather than keep on thinking of the things we never did. Embraced new challenges and be open minded so that in the future we will not make the same mistake.

Activity: 20
December 10, 2017, 10:42:55 PM
You can't change past for better present.
You can change your present for better future.

Analyse the past, learn and change the present for better future.
Regrets will hold you back.let go.
Activity: 126
Renewable Energy Cryptocurrency
December 10, 2017, 10:38:53 PM
I believed in bitcoin. But I was waiting for a big correction thats why I sold my bitcoins at $8000 level. Actually I knew that by the end of 2017 it would be over $12.000 but after correction. So what happened? I bought at $13000 again. I promised myself not to sell my bitcoins whatever happens but I did it. Thats what I regret about.
Activity: 154
December 10, 2017, 10:27:35 PM
I wish I heard bicoin by then. it's not easy for me to believe in those when in comes money involve. but since I starting it right know I will work hard to make it happen.
Activity: 102
Merit: 15
December 10, 2017, 10:24:13 PM
I regret a little. I heard it a long time ago. I thought it was a scam like other "networking and pyramid scams" that is all over the news that time. But then a trusted friend made me try it and I study and have some secondary research about cryptos. Never too late for this. I believe a lot of opportunities is about to come.
Activity: 331
December 10, 2017, 10:19:08 PM
I think everyone is upset about that. Just think about that you go back to 2009 and buy bitcoin from the price of 0.07.. You would be billioneer by now right?
yes you are right, now only regret is in the heart, after not trusting bitcoin in previous year's year. what's more, at this time bitcoin prices soar high.
Activity: 268
December 10, 2017, 09:55:37 PM
I'm pretty sure a lot of people regret it now for not believing in bitcoins back then, and look at its value today! If only I heard about bitcoins back in those days, I would've invest some!
Activity: 252
December 10, 2017, 09:50:50 PM
I think everyone is upset about that. Just think about that you go back to 2009 and buy bitcoin from the price of 0.07.. You would be billioneer by now right?
Activity: 183
https://vulcanforged.com/
December 10, 2017, 09:50:30 PM
I am very skeptic at first because it is new then most of my friends haven't known Bitcoin so I am doubtful. Because of that I regret it so much knowing Bitcoin back then was only below $1,000. That was last year's price.
Activity: 18
December 10, 2017, 09:46:29 PM
It seems like a lot of people are regretful for not joining earlier. I wonder how many people would feel this way if the price didn't shoot up to the values it has in the last year.
Activity: 280
December 10, 2017, 09:29:42 PM

yes arguably quite sorry, because in bitcoin small price we forgot restock or no funds to buy back btc coins again. but that is the past let the past.
now it's time to restock back bitcoin because I'm sure later on the bitcoin price will be high again so please wait just wait for your bitcoin time and enjoy the results later.

but now it's still stuck like it does in altcoin, the price is starting to fall like the old saying goes after it's dark it's light. I'm sure everything will be beautiful in time
Activity: 224
December 10, 2017, 09:23:16 PM
You will really regret if you wont believe in bitcoin,just like me before a friend of mine introduce bitcoin and how it affects his life and how it helps him with regards to his financial problem but I dont believe him because I thought that it is only a scam but when he show me all his earning in his btc wallet I was surprise that bitcoin is really true so I have a regret as of now because if I believe him at that time that he introduce me bitcoin I can now be a Sr. Member or above because its a couple months ago so if I will be joining in signature campaign I can be able to earn big but right now I worked hard to ranked up so that I can achieve what my friend achieve in bitcoin.So if you wont believe in bitcoin you will regret it in your whole life.
Activity: 204
December 10, 2017, 09:07:29 PM
I think everybody who dont believe in bitcoin earlier is regret with their decision.
Including myself, i regret not buy bitcoin when it was $500 and now it is over $14000. Regret
Activity: 308
Merit: 250
December 10, 2017, 09:04:20 PM
My regret would be not buying Bitcoin was it was sub-$100. I could have spent some money (granted, I was in college), but I opted not to.

And not a regret, but I wish I had heard of Bitcoin when it was $1. Could have been a multi-millionaire.  Shocked
Clearly there is no point in holding regrets - woulda could shoulda - is not going to do you any good. Decide now what you are going to do and do it. Then in a month or a year from now you will have made progress. My belief is that Bitcoin has a long journey ahead of it - you are not late.
Pages:
Jump to: