Pages:
Author

Topic: regret by not believing in BITCOIN? - page 58. (Read 27205 times)

Activity: 1050
Merit: 277
November 07, 2017, 02:59:12 PM
It's not so much about not believing it's more regret about not finding it sooner and not buying when I found out. Regret can be with everything though. If you get knocked over by a car you will regret having tried to cross the road. You flip a coin you pick heads and it's tails so you regret not picking tails. It's easy to regret after the fact.
Activity: 1918
Merit: 564
November 07, 2017, 02:56:43 PM
I have not heard Bitcoin until 2015, I was still hesitant during those times, but today I regret that I have ignored what my friend told me instead go on with my multi level marketing life.  Though I believe, it is not late to join the train but if only i have joined earlier, i would have seen the fruit already.
Activity: 1
Merit: 0
November 07, 2017, 12:58:42 PM
What is there to convey rue here?Failing to remember the past is preferable to starting from the current.
Activity: 308
Merit: 250
November 07, 2017, 11:34:54 AM
who among you here heard bitcoin back in 2009 and 2010? I was one of the people who is very skeptical about it and I really regret it. Sad I missed the best opportunity for a lifetime.

actually not only you who missed this opportunity, many people who used to not take seriously about bitcoin, and now many who join bitcoin, there is no harm when you know bitcoin just chance not come for the 2nd time.
My regret about bitcoin is when i miss the chance to earn from it when i refuse to use it wayback 2015, because for the past year bitcoin is still unknown and mostly feedback i heard about it is negative. But now bitcoin is become popular and its value is increasing everytime.
- I think not only you, almost all of us here feel very regretful because do not believe in Bitcoin, if we believe in bitcoin sooner, I think we have become the new riches with bitcoin. Personally, I also miss many opportunities with bitcoin, I also regret but I also quickly recovered the spirit, this lesson helped me believe in bitcoin more than ever.
- Actually I know bitcoin is quite early but I constantly ignore it when I see the price of bitcoin increase sharply because I always think it is too late and too late, the result is I always regret and regret. With Bitcoin, nothing is too late, we should believe it although believing in bitcoin is quite late but I still quite satisfied with the current income from bitcoin, which has changed my life very clearly.
Activity: 105
Merit: 12
November 07, 2017, 11:07:08 AM
I heard bitcoin from a friend last 2009 but I don't have any idea what is it because I didn't ask more about it..And this year 2017 another friend who explained to me about it and now I'm interested.  I do regret a little bit because of not asking it back 2009.  Yeah many of us will say I would be successful and millioner now if I did buy some bitcoin last 2009.
Activity: 630
Merit: 103
November 07, 2017, 11:04:25 AM
I regret not starting early in bitcoin. I thought it was some way of networking or fake money. Then some of my friends started using bitcoin. I did not still believe bitcoin because all they are doing is reading some post and replying to the post's that they are reading. I was shocked when i saw them with a lot of money and when i asked them on how they got it, they taught me on how to use bitcoin. Now i am slowly learning about cryptocurrency and the things that revolve around it.
Activity: 138
Merit: 10
Powering Real Economy in the gaming world
November 07, 2017, 10:51:09 AM
I really regret the time I've known Bitcoin last year. Bitcoin cost only $800 and now it costs almost $8,000. Look how much I've wasted because of being skeptic. But I know it is never too late to start. Bitcoin is just getting started.
Activity: 168
November 07, 2017, 10:44:49 AM
People say that bitcoin launch back in 2009 or 2010 and we might be regret on not knowing about bitcoin because we know it’s a big help to us especially to our needs, but it’s not yet too late to start dealing about bitcoins. Being responsible and put efforts and patience, we can still earn a lot in bitcoins. Let’s invest some time to it, and I know nothing will lose.. I believe if you take good care of your investments, it will give you good outcome in return.
Activity: 124
Merit: 11
November 07, 2017, 10:33:38 AM
Yes! I'm so much disappointed to myself that I found Bitcoin on 200$ only and I did not buy because I taught bitcoin was a scam Sad
Activity: 2436
Merit: 343
November 07, 2017, 10:27:04 AM
I don't regret by not believing in bitcoin because with not believing in bitcoin it teaches me to do a lot of research before trusting any of the people that is around me because i don't think that they are telling a 100% truth because i think that they might just hyping me to buy bitcoin so before i believe in bitcoin i do clarifications first and then i jump into it once i clear things.
Activity: 68
November 07, 2017, 09:58:09 AM
I heard bitcoin before. And i am one of the non-beliver in bitcoin before and now I totally regretted it. But its never too late we just have to work hard here in bitcoin.
Activity: 42
Merit: 0
November 07, 2017, 09:55:34 AM
who among you here heard bitcoin back in 2009 and 2010? I was one of the people who is very skeptical about it and I really regret it. Sad I missed the best opportunity for a lifetime.

It isn't too late! I also regret, for example, don't invest in Apple or Microsoft in the 90s. But that's how the market and the technology works. At the beginning we don't trust them, because it's a new thing we haven't hear before, but when we hear about success stories, we start believing.
I recommend you to don't waste time and invest in cryptocurrency right now, especially in projects like propthereum.io
Activity: 1498
Merit: 586
November 07, 2017, 09:46:08 AM

actually not only you who missed this opportunity, many people who used to not take seriously about bitcoin, and now many who join bitcoin, there is no harm when you know bitcoin just chance not come for the 2nd time.
My regret about bitcoin is when i miss the chance to earn from it when i refuse to use it wayback 2015, because for the past year bitcoin is still unknown and mostly feedback i heard about it is negative. But now bitcoin is become popular and its value is increasing everytime.
Activity: 96
November 07, 2017, 09:39:31 AM
Regrets are always there in everyone’s life, it is more about just taking it and moving on. Most might have missed the opportunity called Bitcoin, so it is no big deal. There are many great opportunity to take, it is just about looking at the right side, and you may find equally good opportunity.
Activity: 55
Merit: 2
November 07, 2017, 09:36:09 AM
Some people do not believe the bitcoin,it is their personal interest but we can trust the bitcoin.bitcoin is world wide digital currency.i feel regret who do not trust i will try to explain.people who is not believing is they did not knowledge of bitcoin.i will explain the bitcoin details.
Activity: 476
Merit: 256
November 07, 2017, 09:28:19 AM
I definitely regret not believing in Bitcoin sooner!
everyone here regrets not believing in Bitcoin sooner. I regret not to invest in bitcoins. Even when I know I can easily get free bitcoin
Activity: 184
Merit: 100
November 07, 2017, 09:22:27 AM
Don't lose the positive vibe man. You can still earn a little bit of bitcoin. Even though it will take a lot of your time and effort too. Work hard play hard my man !
copper member
Activity: 658
Merit: 500
Blockchain Just Entered The Real World
November 07, 2017, 09:17:58 AM
I was a non-believer in Bitcoin for many years. The good thing about that however is that its never too late to change.
copper member
Activity: 658
Merit: 284
November 07, 2017, 09:08:18 AM
Dude you would be a multimillionaire by now. I wish I'd heard about it then.
Oh, my! I wish i was you when you when you first hear about the bitcoin back in 2009-2010.
During that period I had lots of money which I have totally nothing to do with it, which i spent buying shoes and some physical assets.
For me, I really had a very bad start with bitcoins when i got started 2013 - It was February, 2013 and media was saying all negative stuff about bitcoin which later turns my head after "Silk Road" crackdown.  

Activity: 618
Merit: 250
November 07, 2017, 09:06:42 AM

Actually not believing in bitcoin when i first heard it is my biggest regret. When i back out to used it, i miss the chance to earn while im nothing to do for the past year and i miss the opportunity to earn more. But i think its not too late for me to use bitcoin.
Pages:
Jump to: