Pages:
Author

Topic: regret by not believing in BITCOIN? - page 56. (Read 27205 times)

Activity: 1372
Merit: 269
★Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest!
November 13, 2017, 07:02:08 PM
Yes some people regretting for they Dont believe in bitcoin.

True` one of which is my friend.  I had introduced bitcoin to him way back 2015 but he told me that it was a fraud and somehow something like ponzi scheme where the first one get its profit from the next buyer.  Well i told him is not that how stock market work.  And yet he said it is not tangible and may poof anytime so he did not listen and now that Bitcoin goes up like crazy, he is the first one to rush to buy them when bitcoin price decline.  Funny isn't it?
Activity: 364
Merit: 123
November 13, 2017, 07:01:31 PM
who among you here heard bitcoin back in 2009 and 2010? I was one of the people who is very skeptical about it and I really regret it. Sad I missed the best opportunity for a lifetime.

I first heard of bitcoin back when it was about $200, not quite the days where I would now be super rich from a modest investment but still enough that I wish I had known then what I know now. But that's exactly it, there is no way I could've known then what the price would be now and for that reason I do not regret it.
Activity: 322
Merit: 100
November 13, 2017, 06:58:32 PM
who among you here heard bitcoin back in 2009 and 2010? I was one of the people who is very skeptical about it and I really regret it. Sad I missed the best opportunity for a lifetime.
Surely now you will be the luckiest person in the world. How Not? bitcoin prices in 2010 were about $ 0.20.
Please compare with bitcoin price in year now, I guarantee you will regret for having ignored bitcoin.
Activity: 490
Merit: 250
November 13, 2017, 06:32:21 PM

Way back on that time.I really dont care about the bitcoin yes it has a price but it is very low and still it cant catch me because I only focus how to earn a bucks online not those coins then after a year well the bitcoin price greatly raised so now most of the people got interested to bitcoin thats why they want to earn or.own a whole bitcoin
Activity: 350
Merit: 13
November 13, 2017, 06:12:00 AM
sorry it came later, and it's never too late to start something that will lead us to a better direction including knowing bitcoin even further, I think it's not too late now to recognize bitcoin
Activity: 364
Merit: 10
November 13, 2017, 05:47:35 AM
in 2009 or 2010, I know nothing about bitcoin. The first time i know bitcoin is in this year. And just started doing bitcoin thing few months ago. I'm glad that i know bitcoin even though it can be said "too late". But it doesn't matter as long as I keep learning and believing in bitcoin from now on.
Activity: 295
November 13, 2017, 05:42:11 AM
Yes some people regretting for they Dont believe in bitcoin.
Activity: 1190
November 13, 2017, 05:41:00 AM
Yeah right, I'm sorry for not investing bitcoin when the price is cheap, I know bitcoin since 2012, even once have an account in this forum, but I forgot the password. I'm sorry, if invest at that time, of course I get big profit.
Activity: 2674
Merit: 696
Dimon69
November 13, 2017, 05:36:09 AM
in time of 2009 and 2010 there are few only who knew about the bitcoin and the bitcoin is only used for some crime activities in online (that's what i heard about my friend does know many about the bitcoin) because before online shopping , online buy and sell and online activities are not trends or popular. and my friends told me that it is okay that for not believing bitcoin before because only few before can know this and only rich people can used this before but now its for everyone
Way back on that time i am not able to know more about digital currency and I dint really know about it so for me what my regret only is not knowing it but now i know about bitcoin i dint want to miss any chances to take it. Even it is exist way back 2009 but yhe important is when I finally knew about bitcoin i am continuing to study and earn for now.
Activity: 658
Merit: 103
November 13, 2017, 05:27:47 AM
Yeah. I know that many people like me regret the bitcoin investment back in 2009. I thought before that the bitcoin will not become successful and I found out that I am wrong. Bitcoin is now successful and I know that the bitcoin will have more bright future.
Activity: 178
November 13, 2017, 05:24:01 AM
well most of us have certain regrets about Bitcoin, but its not to late right? lets just look at the bright side that we get to know bitcoin, after all its never too late to start Bitcoin, we still have chances and opportunities ahead.
legendary
Activity: 2464
Merit: 2094
November 13, 2017, 05:20:29 AM
I do not regret it with bitcoin,I like joining bitcoin and now I really believe in bitcoin.
There is a funny thing that I regret until now, that I sell all the bitcoin I have about 2 Bitcoin.
bitcoin price in 2013 is still low but now in 2017 the price is very high.
I am very sorry to have sold my Bitcoin and if at the moment that I do not sell my Bitcoin maybe I am now a be rich man.
Activity: 252
November 13, 2017, 05:15:38 AM
I think it’s all by luck so I am not regretting for this. BTC but if I was in your place then I would have believed on it.
Activity: 254
https://www.soar.earth/
November 13, 2017, 05:12:17 AM
Do not regret anything! If you are not lucky to know Bitcoin earlier, you have to exert double times now. Success will come to you
Activity: 462
Merit: 102
November 13, 2017, 04:56:18 AM

Me too. When I first heard about bitcoins I too was really skeptical and hated the idea of having to send money in the internet. I missed out so much of a great deal of money now that bitcoins cost $6000 and would've collected so much before. I could've been a millionaire by now.
Activity: 1540
Merit: 219
November 13, 2017, 04:52:08 AM
in time of 2009 and 2010 there are few only who knew about the bitcoin and the bitcoin is only used for some crime activities in online that's what i heard about my friend does know many about the bitcoin because before online shopping , online buy and sell and online activities are not trends or popular. and my friends told me that it is okay that for not believing bitcoin before because only few before can know this and only rich people can used this before but now its for everyone
Activity: 168
November 13, 2017, 04:47:54 AM
Definitely i regret not knowing about BTC ontime and investing in it. But all the same its all good that i have come to the knowledge of it and joined the Bitcoin bandwagon.
Activity: 5
Merit: 0
November 13, 2017, 04:28:57 AM
Yes, yes, yes. I thought it was going to be another bubble.
Little did I know the value of bitcoin was going to grow that drastically.
Activity: 112
November 13, 2017, 04:25:19 AM
For me the first time i heard bitcoin it was not that most popular although i hear some news that it is another way of earning money i don't mind it. but since know bitcoin is so popular and I am also investing it, if take a risk before maybe i have enough earning now to buy a house but still we don't trust something immediately, you need proofs in order to believe it, for those who take a risk when bitcoin was discover, your so lucky.
Activity: 140
November 13, 2017, 04:09:28 AM
I just wish i have started to understand bitcoin way back then, maybe i already earned more bitcoin. But still, i continue to know more about it now and hoping to earn many bitcoin someday.
Pages:
Jump to: